I hate being a man

deadstock

deadstock

Forefront of the coping movement ✡
A foid just needs to look young and have a nice ass shape and i'm head over heels for her

But for them to even acknowledge my existence i would need a bigger jaw, better hairline, better eye area, taller and wider frame, bigger dick, more money

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: try2beme, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, glaruz and 6 others
Brutal no reply pill

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and deadstock
A girl would have had replies

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Sprinkles, glaruz and 4 others
A foid just needs to look young and have a nice ass shape and i'm head over heels for her

But for them to even acknowledge my existence i would need a bigger jaw, better hairline, better eye area, taller and wider frame, bigger dick, more money
:feelswhy: is solution

and the girls don't have a dogpill:feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?
This was written by a 6'2 broad shouldered HTN

• JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and deadstock
Agreed, it's time for beta males to rise up and claim our dominant loving sugar mommies in the coming neoliberal post-scarcity society. Ordinary women will be forced to compete for our attention this time as any man can claim their rightful AI stacy at any time. AI-pergamy or bust.

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: deadstock and Darkeningstar

Height pill is the most horrendous pill.

A man just needs nt moneys looks height n physique w a good frame

• +1
Reactions: deadstock
Being a woman is worse