I hate being a stunted manlet

L

lixx

Bronze
Fuck man if you were to tell me younger self that I would be 5'5 I would think you're joking. 5'9 mom and 5'7 I should atleast be 5'9. I feel like I got these inches stolen from me.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore
We all did sometbing to deserve manlet status

im also 3 inches shorter than my dad. but the thing is my dad is tall and my mom is only 5'4.

Im 6'1 bro and suicidal everyday cuz im not 6'5 like my dad i guess 4 inch difference not 3

I might be stunted too unfortunately

Fuck man if you were to tell me younger self that I would be 5'5 I would think you're joking. 5'9 mom and 5'7 I should atleast be 5'9. I feel like I got these inches stolen from me.
How is that interfering with your life?

Suicidal when you’re 6’1? Get a grip lol
nigga i live in germany not in a shithole like you. I was supposed to be tall tho that was who i was meant to be cuz my dad is 6'5 i always thought id be taller.

average height is 6'1 here

nigga i live in germany not in a shithole like you. I was supposed to be tall tho that was who i was meant to be cuz my dad is 6'5 i always thought id be taller.

average height is 6'1 here
I’m in the US fag lol, like I said get a grip you’re taller than the average height in Germany why are you suicidal you low test retard

I’m in the US fag lol, like I said get a grip you’re taller than the average height in Germany why are you suicidal you low test retard
nigga i was supposed to be 6'5 dont u get that thats what my doctor told me at 10 years old and everyone used to call me tall and girls were like "i wish my boyfriend was as tall as you" legit but then i became average cuz i stopped growing at 14 nigga so of course im suicidal cuz im an average man in this society

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and butterworld
6'1 is legit mogger height in USA dont ever compare usa to germany u piece of shit burger

Just wear lifts bhai
and what will my girlfriend think if im suddenly 2 inches taller lmao? she will notice and when she comes to my room and i get shorter wtf will i say?

and what will my girlfriend think if im suddenly 2 inches taller lmao? she will notice and when she comes to my room and i get shorter wtf will i say?
Caring about social repercussions is a low T trait.

Caring about social repercussions is a low T trait.
-girlfriend will know about it
-eventually she will leave me
-she will hate me
- she will tell all girls from my town im insecure and wear lifts
- dating ruined

-girlfriend will know about it
-eventually she will leave me
-she will hate me
- she will tell all girls from my town im insecure and wear lifts
- dating ruined
What happened to curlyheadjames? I remember him claiming to be 5'7 I think.

What happened to curlyheadjames? I remember him claiming to be 5'7 I think. Does the straight hair add 6 inches?
well he quit doing drugs and came clean and he never did any surgeries.

he deleted everything all accounts all music tho, he told me he's into spirtuality now and meditating and shit. he's a good man.
i think he's working on some music, but not incel music.

What will she say when she takes off her makeup and looks like an ogre?