I hate being an incel

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

.๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.

Kraken
throughout my life girls have bullied me, and looked down upon me. after finding the black pill community and learning about the true female nature, I don't even wanna pursue them anymore. I have started to hate them. why would I like someone who hates me? I hate society that associates having a wife or girlfriend with success. I hate society that shames you for being a virgin at 21. fuck this society. fuck women. we don't need women, they are inferior. they are subhumans. they are only used for breeding. anything a woman can do, a man can do 10 times better. I am not gender-biased but this is clearly logical. I will be happy to stay incel for my life, I don't need women. what haunts me is the loneliness. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to die alone. but maybe living alone is better than living with a person who is just there for my money and her security? it's over for my life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Informationcapitali, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 21146 and 12 others
Every single woman in the world should be locked up in cages and thrown out into the Pacific Ocean

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Deleted member 17676, isis_Bleach and 7 others
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 17676 and WhiskeyCocaine
Didn't you get your dick sucked by your tinder date?

Reminder bullies bully to get attention from females and there is no bullying in schools with no females

• Hmm...
Reactions: Baldingman1998
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, the BULL, BugeyeBigNoseCurry and 2 others
Reminder bullies bully to get attention from females and there is no bullying in schools with no females
wrong as always. i went to a full male school and bullying was insane, if anything females make ppl quieter.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17676, Bakin donuts ๐Ÿฉ and Deleted member 15827
JFL at you buddy boyo i love being an incel :bigbrain:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676 and DoctorLooksmax
throughout my life girls have bullied me, and looked down upon me. after finding the black pill community and learning about the true female nature, I don't even wanna pursue them anymore. I have started to hate them. why would I like someone who hates me? I hate society that associates having a wife or girlfriend with success. I hate society that shames you for being a virgin at 21. fuck this society. fuck women. we don't need women, they are inferior. they are subhumans. they are only used for breeding. anything a woman can do, a man can do 10 times better. I am not gender-biased but this is clearly logical. I will be happy to stay incel for my life, I don't need women. what haunts me is the loneliness. I don't want to be alone. I don't want to die alone. but maybe living alone is better than living with a person who is just there for my money and her security? it's over for my life.
Good fuck you dumb fucking nigger take a gun and blow your cranium out worthless scum stop spamming this forum with your fake curry shit

• JFL
Reactions: .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Good fuck you dumb fucking nigger take a gun and blow your cranium out worthless scum stop spamming this forum with your fake curry shit
randy got butt hurt :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17676
Born 6ft6 and still get no pussy wtf. Getting bullied at 6ft6 is actually comical. Got the self esteem of a 5ft2 guy

Born 6ft6 and still get no pussy wtf. Getting bullied at 6ft6 is actually comical. Got the self esteem of a 5ft2 guy
It's not about the height. Face = everything. Height is mega cope after 6ft2. frame and face is what matters the most in terms of dominance.

• So Sad
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Dude u got some issues man. My curry shrink said I have crazy self esteem issues and delusional paranoia, u look to be going the same way, you're 6'6" and lightskin, I think no girl would say no to fucking u. I've never even seen a 6'6" nigga

The fuck? Bro you're not even bad looking. Tbh HTN. And you're fucking 6'6. You are a mentalcel if there ever was one, because getting laid should not be that difficult for you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and .๐Ÿ‡น๐Ÿ‡ฉ.
Dude u got some issues man. My curry shrink said I have crazy self esteem issues and delusional paranoia, u look to be going the same way, you're 6'6" and lightskin, I think no girl would say no to fucking u. I've never even seen a 6'6" nigga
Lightskin doesn't matter in Europe. Everyone thinks you are Arab and they hate you. plus I squint really hard in the pics. I am 2.5psl IRL.
Also, have a shit physique and frame. height doesn't matter. being ethnic reduces your height by 8 inches - it makes me 5ft10. which is below average where I live.

• +1
Reactions: Chinacurry
It's not about the height. Face = everything. Height is mega cope after 6ft2. frame and face is what matters the most in terms of dominance.
Just saw your face youโ€™re mentalcel af especially at that height. Grow some balls stop being so down on yourself

• Ugh..
Just saw your face youโ€™re mentalcel af especially at that height. Grow some balls stop being so down on yourself
i just told u I fraud my pics. I squint very hard. I am 2.5psl IRL. and if you are tall and ugly - it multiplies your ugliness. jeez so many height copers in this forum.

Every single woman in the world should be locked up in cages and thrown out into the Pacific Ocean
thatโ€™s the only way incels can get them wet

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19997
Dude you have like one flaw which is your eyes everything else is top tier. Youโ€™re light skinned and 6โ€™6 I think you should move out of Sweden Scandinavia is horrible for ethnics

• +1
Dude you have like one flaw which is your eyes everything else is top tier. Youโ€™re light skinned and 6โ€™6 I think you should move out of Sweden Scandinavia is horrible for ethnics
I'm definitely gonna move out. thinking out going to eastern Europe or some shit. what do you recommend?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister
I'm definitely gonna move out. thinking out going to eastern Europe or some shit. what do you recommend?
Idk much about east Europe. Maybe Uk USA or Canada they would be fine for you since height matters a lot there and they speak English

• +1

• +1
Idk much about east Europe. Maybe Uk USA or Canada they would be fine for you since height matters a lot there and they speak English
American women are sluts, arent they?

• +1
Reactions: House Lannister