I HATE being black.

subhoomaneee

subhoomaneee

Iron
Average Iq of a black is sub90, and I am approximately around the 112-115 range according to an online Mensa test and 120 according to an official test. In addition I have sfs, as my Midface ratio is 0.8:1 my lip to nose ratio (according to looksrate.rf.gd it’s 1:1.25-1:1.3) and IPD (49mm) are completely subhuman, so lookswise I am significantly below the white average. Thus I can’t fit in with them. I’m too intelligent, autistic and whitewashed (I mainly grew up around white kids and Oreos) for blacks. It’s over

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Deleted member 40471, TB1997 and 7 others
Dnr, what’s the problem?

Average Iq of a black is sub90, and I am approximately around the 112-115 range according to an online Mensa test and 120 according to an official test. In addition I have sfs, as my Midface ratio is 0.8:1 my lip to nose ratio (according to looksrate.rf.gd it’s 1:1.25-1:1.3) and IPD (49mm) are completely subhuman, so lookswise I am significantly below the white average. Thus I can’t fit in with them. I’m too intelligent, autistic and whitewashed (I mainly grew up around white kids and Oreos) for blacks. It’s over
it could have been worse. You could have been a jew

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 56523

Attachments

• abhi-monkey.gif
    abhi-monkey.gif
    151.8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: FacialStructure404
Being high IQ as a black man is a death sentence. You won’t fit in with other blacks and they will constantly accuse you of acting white or being an Uncle Tom.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, TB1997, zainab and 3 others
Being high IQ as a black man is a death sentence. You won’t fit in with other blacks and they will constantly accuse you of acting white.
literally saw some black guy make a tiktok

“pov: you think you can hurt me but i’m a hench 6ft1 nigerian chocolate oxford engineer”

then i scroll down and see him posting a slideshow with pics of him and his white oxford friends

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticGymcel
keep crying, coon

• +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
uncle ruckus? (No relation)

• JFL
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer
Do you love "black" culture

• JFL
Reactions: datboijj
So? Just go hangout with other soft autistic suburban raised black people

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859 and datboijj
You could be running the BBC game instead of crying. Fuck you

Being high IQ as a black man is a death sentence. You won’t fit in with other blacks and they will constantly accuse you of acting white or being an Uncle Tom.

You are lame ass urkel ass coping ass niggas. I would know, I used to be (more) of one.

You aren't liked because you are dripless and aren't gymmaxxed. You talk like a white sburbanite and hang around extremely white palces offline/online. This has changed you for the worse and made you a coon due to the dissonance between your Black peers, your Black self, and your nerdy white boy tendencies. Nobody likes Urkels.

Negroemaxx. Listen to Soul, RnB, and Rap. Watch Black youtubers. Listen to Black podcasts. Wear clothing that suits Black people. Get good at basketball. Become more socially capable.

Ok that last paragraph was kind of a joke but you get what I mean. The average IQ of a Black could be 10, doesn't fucking matter since you aren't the average Black. Also, blaming your intelligence for your lack of succsess with women is narcissitic as fuck and untrue. If you were so smart, you would've recognized and done these things already to get you somewhere.

HEROES

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, Interested and Deleted member 26859
Over For You, Not The Rest Of Us
So? Just go hangout with other soft autistic suburban raised black people
You are lame ass urkel ass coping ass niggas. I would know, I used to be (more) of one.

You aren't liked because you are dripless and aren't gymmaxxed. You talk like a white sburbanite and hang around extremely white palces offline/online. This has changed you for the worse and made you a coon due to the dissonance between your Black peers, your Black self, and your nerdy white boy tendencies. Nobody likes Urkels.

Negroemaxx. Listen to Soul, RnB, and Rap. Watch Black youtubers. Listen to Black podcasts. Wear clothing that suits Black people. Get good at basketball. Become more socially capable.

Ok that last paragraph was kind of a joke but you get what I mean. The average IQ of a Black could be 10, doesn't fucking matter since you aren't the average Black. Also, blaming your intelligence for your lack of succsess with women is narcissitic as fuck and untrue. If you were so smart, you would've recognized and done these things already to get you somewhere.

View attachment 2453617

I go to a black college now and it’s so fucking brootal. At the same time, drip may ascend me

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Perfection and bishōnenmaxxer
hang nigger

I go to a black college now and it’s so fucking brootal. At the same time, drip may ascend me
i’m also an ugly black guy. i’ve lost all hope at this point tbh.

i’m also an ugly black guy. i’ve lost all hope at this point tbh.
I got rated normie (mostly) on here and HTN (mostly) on Truerateme, and anonymously by foids. That’s what’s even more brootal

On the other hand, your job opportunity are great. Every company is looking to fill quotas of anything non white. You will have a massive advantage even if your qualifications arent that great for the job. Assuming you live in the west.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore