I Hate Being Indian. Wouldn't Wish Being Born This Ethnicity On Anyone

D

Deleted member 16110

Now disclaimer I do not hate Indians at all themselves, I just hate being Indian and the stereotypes that come with it. I can feel my pure inferiority as I type it. I amount to nothing and what's the point of carrying on if I have to keep living like this. If reincarnation is real as I have been taught my entire life, then please let me born as black or white, just anything other than Indian. Even Pakistani would be fine with me. Bangladeshi, Nepali, Sri Lakan whatever

I was born and raised in the west from an Indian family. They showed me little to no love growing up, abused me mentally, emotionally and physically, brainwashed me, denied me anything I wanted and kicked me out of the house at a young age. I couldn't even count the amount of times my father has told me to jump off a terrace in my life. My brother on the other hand was pampered and loved beyond anything else.

The racial bullying got so bad at one point and they did nothing about it. i can remember it like it was yesterday. Every time I would go anywhere it was always "ew whats that smell", "it stinks here" despite me having showered and wore cologne that day, for those who don't know they were targeted jokes making fun of how Indians smell. "Go back to your shithole, we shower in this country". Among other things

Kids would come up to me outta nowhere slap me in the face and say "hit back Gandhi", and they were always in groups. too. They would tell me "I'm not Indian, I'm not stupid". "he's stupid, he's indian." Couldn't go to the bathroom, as I would always get jumped and ganged up on, the kids would make jokes about how Indians shit ont he floor and how I'm "not allowed in the bathrooms". Now none of them would do it 1 on 1, I actually sent a kid to a hospital once, shattered his orbital cause I couldn't take after he had shoved me down in the bathroom and called me "curry boy" it but all his friends jumped in and I also ended up in the hospital as well. I always fought back when I was jumped, but to no avail. Admins didn't take it seriously so I'm on my own.

And the worst part? This shit is not only condoned but encouraged. Racism against us Indians/Asians in general always flies. Even mongoloid asians r defended more than us. Imagine if it were a black, or hispanic person getting bullied like this, all races would have a issue and it'd make headlines. Even other South Asians would bully me. For some reason pakistanis don't get half the negative stereotypes we do by others, so they would always tell me about how backwards I am because I "worship cows" and everyone else would also make fun of me for that. A group of boys threw lemonade in my face and said "drink this cow piss, hindu". And the thing is, they defend it by bringing up these stereotypes are based in truth.

Drinking cow piss is a part of hinduism, and almost half of India does shit in the streets, they'd say. Always in class they would say "do u shit on the floor?" "does ur mom shit on the floor?" and I'd be called currymuncher and dothead all the time too. Another thing was when they'd make all the 7/11 slurpee jokes and Indian scammer things.

Ik what sum of u may be thinking. "it's those alt right trumpie white people" right? No. Surprisingly almost every single incident I had was racism from black people. I don't hate black people at all, and I have some black friends, but 99% of the racism I have faced here is from black people, and they get away with it perfectly fine cause it's just this country's logic that only racism towards them won't be tolerated.

Also not to mention being Indian is a turn off for most girls as well. Even pakistanis have better luck here than we do. I been rejected time after time cause I'm Indian, for no other reason, ladies even tell me to my face that's why.

God I can't tell you how much school I've missed trying to avoid it too. I'd get beat up and called racial slurs almost every day. The streetshitter jokes got so annoying ad it took a toll on my mental health. I may have been wasting my life staying home and playing video games instead, but it was better than going to school

The last straw was when I was in a public bathroom not too long ago. I saw one of my old classmates from before the virus struck, he immediately recognized me and said "I thought i smelled curry" and then he caught me by surprise, took my neck and locked me in a rear naked choke while yelling all kinds of slurs.

I felt so fucking pathetic, how'd I let that happen to me? I cried myself to sleep for nights after that and just decided I'm gonna end my life. I'm going to wait till after christmas, but I know where my dad keeps his pistol. I'm going to take it, put it in my mouth and point upwards before pulling the trigger and ending it all. I hope if reincarnation is real that I will never EVER be born in this ethnicity again ever.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LiteralCaucasian, Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 17791 and 23 others
Don’t hate yourself bro. Go visit a psychiatrist

• WTF
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Hipcel, incel194012940 and 3 others
Ok where’s the reddit link then

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and Marsiere214

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16110
Now disclaimer I do not hate Indians at all themselves, I just hate being Indian and the stereotypes that come with it. I can feel my pure inferiority as I type it. I amount to nothing and what's the point of carrying on if I have to keep living like this. If reincarnation is real as I have been taught my entire life, then please let me born as black or white, just anything other than Indian. Even Pakistani would be fine with me. Bangladeshi, Nepali, Sri Lakan whatever

I was born and raised in the west from an Indian family. They showed me little to no love growing up, abused me mentally, emotionally and physically, brainwashed me, denied me anything I wanted and kicked me out of the house at a young age. I couldn't even count the amount of times my father has told me to jump off a terrace in my life. My brother on the other hand was pampered and loved beyond anything else.

The racial bullying got so bad at one point and they did nothing about it. i can remember it like it was yesterday. Every time I would go anywhere it was always "ew whats that smell", "it stinks here" despite me having showered and wore cologne that day, for those who don't know they were targeted jokes making fun of how Indians smell. "Go back to your shithole, we shower in this country". Among other things

Kids would come up to me outta nowhere slap me in the face and say "hit back Gandhi", and they were always in groups. too. They would tell me "I'm not Indian, I'm not stupid". "he's stupid, he's indian." Couldn't go to the bathroom, as I would always get jumped and ganged up on, the kids would make jokes about how Indians shit ont he floor and how I'm "not allowed in the bathrooms". Now none of them would do it 1 on 1, I actually sent a kid to a hospital once, shattered his orbital cause I couldn't take after he had shoved me down in the bathroom and called me "curry boy" it but all his friends jumped in and I also ended up in the hospital as well. I always fought back when I was jumped, but to no avail. Admins didn't take it seriously so I'm on my own.

And the worst part? This shit is not only condoned but encouraged. Racism against us Indians/Asians in general always flies. Even mongoloid asians r defended more than us. Imagine if it were a black, or hispanic person getting bullied like this, all races would have a issue and it'd make headlines. Even other South Asians would bully me. For some reason pakistanis don't get half the negative stereotypes we do by others, so they would always tell me about how backwards I am because I "worship cows" and everyone else would also make fun of me for that. A group of boys threw lemonade in my face and said "drink this cow piss, hindu". And the thing is, they defend it by bringing up these stereotypes are based in truth.

Drinking cow piss is a part of hinduism, and almost half of India does shit in the streets, they'd say. Always in class they would say "do u shit on the floor?" "does ur mom shit on the floor?" and I'd be called currymuncher and dothead all the time too. Another thing was when they'd make all the 7/11 slurpee jokes and Indian scammer things.

Ik what sum of u may be thinking. "it's those alt right trumpie white people" right? No. Surprisingly almost every single incident I had was racism from black people. I don't hate black people at all, and I have some black friends, but 99% of the racism I have faced here is from black people, and they get away with it perfectly fine cause it's just this country's logic that only racism towards them won't be tolerated.

Also not to mention being Indian is a turn off for most girls as well. Even pakistanis have better luck here than we do. I been rejected time after time cause I'm Indian, for no other reason, ladies even tell me to my face that's why.

God I can't tell you how much school I've missed trying to avoid it too. I'd get beat up and called racial slurs almost every day. The streetshitter jokes got so annoying ad it took a toll on my mental health. I may have been wasting my life staying home and playing video games instead, but it was better than going to school

The last straw was when I was in a public bathroom not too long ago. I saw one of my old classmates from before the virus struck, he immediately recognized me and said "I thought i smelled curry" and then he caught me by surprise, took my neck and locked me in a rear naked choke while yelling all kinds of slurs.

I felt so fucking pathetic, how'd I let that happen to me? I cried myself to sleep for nights after that and just decided I'm gonna end my life. I'm going to wait till after christmas, but I know where my dad keeps his pistol. I'm going to take it, put it in my mouth and point upwards before pulling the trigger and ending it all. I hope if reincarnation is real that I will never EVER be born in this ethnicity again ever.
All that fucking text when all you had to say is”curries excel at nothing, get no hoes, low IQ, ugly, short, weak, dark caucasoid, smelly, funny language and body body movements” nobody here would disagree with you but I ain’t reading that shit just copy and paste this instead

• WTF
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17311, Deleted member 19766 and datboijj

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, Elvisandreaa, AsGoodAsItGets and 1 other person
All that fucking text when all you had to say is”curries excel at nothing, get no hoes, low IQ, ugly, short, weak, dark caucasoid, smelly, funny language and body body movements” nobody here would disagree with you but I ain’t reading that shit just copy and paste this instead
they arent low iq, they are highest iq aside from east asians

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Deleted member 17311
Same. I’ve been racially gaslighted and abused my whole life and I’m not even Indian. Im latino

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Truecel14, john2, justinzayn and 6 others
This is true, even Orientals these days are KINDA getting some coverage (Anti-Asian attacks during coronavirus, Asian Lives Matter) but there is basically nothing for Indians

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Cheesyrumble
Most of the racist shit I've experienced as an east asian stopped after middle school. Even then, it was just light teasing. Absolutely brutal school life for u currybro. Ever since high school theres been a shift in how east asians are treated within the zoomer generation. Thank u anime and kpop. Curries are way less assimilated into american culture compared to rice.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and PrinceLuenLeoncur
This is true, even Orientals these days are KINDA getting some coverage (Anti-Asian attacks during coronavirus, Asian Lives Matter) but there is basically nothing for Indians
Even tho that #stopasianhate was astroturfed and cringy, its existence itself is a positive sign for chinks. Kids from my generation treat east asians good. I cant speak on the older generations experiences. They definitely still deal with shit.

• +1
Reactions: Truecel14 and Deleted member 19766
I have two indian friends. Went to the club with them and both were rejected after mentioning they were indian.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Truecel14, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 15370 and 3 others
dnrd but I agree OP :Comfy::Comfy:

Very good thread

• Hmm...
Reactions: Boldandbeautiful
This is really random but I want to go around and ask random Indian kids what they thought of The Queen's death tomorrow tbh, will post results if anyone cares

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, House Lannister and SubhumanCurrycel
sounds over

"drink this cow piss, hindu"

Shitskin hindu cope

Sometimes I wish I was an Indian pervert roaming the streets of Mumbai in my old beat up tuk tuk, looking for my next blonde tourist to sniff and rape.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Deleted member 17311 and incel194012940
they arent low iq, they are highest iq aside from east asians
Low IQ take. They are not even close to the 2nd highest besides EA or Europeans. Yes there’s high IQ curry groups but most are dumb asses I can by your logic say blacks are high IQ because of Igbo Nigerians being smart but that an outlier modt niggers are retarded.

Low IQ take. They are not even close to the 2nd highest besides EA or Europeans. Yes there’s high IQ curry groups but most are dumb asses I can by your logic say blacks are high IQ because of Igbo Nigerians being smart but that an outlier modt niggers are retarded.
due to pollution and environmental circumstances, its not a coincidence that western indians that get proper circumstances and development tend to do well in job

bruh being born indian or chinese is more likely than not. THANK GOD i beat the odds :lul::lul: i could’ve been a slum dweller in lucknow

due to pollution and environmental circumstances, its not a coincidence that western indians that get proper circumstances and development tend to do well in job
So do Nigerians in the west and yet blacks are still seen as low IQ. Point is curries are not going the 2nd or third smartest race although they have e one of the smartest ethnicities within their race (Brahmins) as a racial whole curries are not smart

• Hmm...
Reactions: sub5inchcel
Avg af
Avg indian

legit,paki mogs indian
avg paki=not over by default,above indian n rice and even gulf

Most of the racist shit I've experienced as an east asian stopped after middle school. Even then, it was just light teasing. Absolutely brutal school life for u currybro. Ever since high school theres been a shift in how east asians are treated within the zoomer generation. Thank u anime and kpop. Curries are way less assimilated into american culture compared to rice.
Correct, as ethnic can confirm, and direct racist bullying occurs to all minorities, but more so East Asians and Indians and Arabs. Even hispanics were not immune. So many times the white made fun of them for not knowing English. Other times they would make jokes about blacks and crime. Indians suffer the most due to the non hygiene standards. Asians get made fun of for their eyes.

After middle school, and in high school racism never was something people would really do directly. Its also body based. Once I stopped being skinny and got into shape, exhibited NT behavior and showed my ability to crack funny jokes and act intelligent around others in general, instead of acting like a autistic high inhibition ethnic in the end they respected me.

Also. 85-90% of the bitches that liked me in high school were white, the rest hispanics. My school was 60% white, 20% hispanic, 10% black, and 10% asian for context.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble
become a trump supporter

• JFL
Reactions: oldcelloser
yep ; its over; most based think you could do is arranged marriage and be ultra conservative and spawn 10 kids lol
at least you cope that some of your kids will be famous/ rich if you teach them well lol

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620
Ethnic on ethnic violence.

Anyways, sad to hear boyo. Hope Indians stop getting bullied on day.

Don't care, I look good.

Screenshot 20220905 123819

Screenshot 20220905 123752

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 22126