I hate being trans.

PointOfNoReturn

PointOfNoReturn

Vagabond
Everyday the dysphoria gets worse like it's reminding me how I'll never be how I want to be and that I'll always be a let-down. I just want to be pretty although it looks like it's unobtainable. I look at any woman I see for minutes, analyzing how I'll never be good enough. I wish I wasn't born defective. I don't really see a point to continue much; I have nobody to live for and nothing to be excited about. All I do day after day is just sit in silence about how I'll never be good enough, nobody will see me how I want them to. I don't even want to go outside anymore, I just don't want people seeing me as something I'm not.

I wish this nightmare will all end soon, I truly hate it here - even more with a freak like myself.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21735, N1666, Deleted member 18879 and 9 others
Everyday the dysphoria gets worse like it's reminding me how I'll never be how I want to be and that I'll always be a let-down. I just want to be pretty although it looks like it's unobtainable. I look at any woman I see for minutes, analyzing how I'll never be good enough. I wish I wasn't born defective. I don't really see a point to continue much; I have nobody to live for and nothing to be excited about. All I do day after day is just sit in silence about how I'll never be good enough, nobody will see me how I want them to. I don't even want to go outside anymore, I just don't want people seeing me as something I'm not.

I wish this nightmare will all end soon, I truly hate it here - even more with a freak like myself.
FzOV3JyagAAF0V0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, rooman, Zikel_Nut and 8 others
I was born male, and identify as female. I haven't really done anything to transition. I look like a man, I definitely sound like a man, and I wake up every day and feel the need to avoid mirrors and distract myself to avoid thinking about how much I hate my body.

And there's so much hate online, people saying it's a choice, and I'm mentally I'll, just be normal, etc. You think I want this? Why on earth would I want to be unhappy and hate myself.

I've tried ignoring it, suppressing it for years. It's just blown up in my face now and I feel a burning need to change my body but i can't easily transition.

I don't understand how so many trans people just own it and show the world how proud they are of themselves for being trans. For being themselves. I hope I'm alone in this, because I wouldn't wish these feelings on anyone. People that say trans people aren't strong are fucking ignorant. I'm not strong enough to get through this, idk how y'all do it.

• JFL
Reactions: nevermind2, BrahminBoss, Orvka381 and 4 others
This copypasta + your weiners = a strange yet satiating meal

• Woah
Reactions: PointOfNoReturn
New schizo just dropped

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ascension, BrahminBoss, Orvka381 and 2 others
New schizo just dropped
no one is taking me seriously. whenever i talk about my problems, i’m talked over, ignored, or my issues get downplayed. talking just doesn’t work. i don’t think anyone believes that i’m genuinely struggling.

What sub?

• +1
Are you really transginger?

• JFL
  • JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss, Interested, try2beme and 1 other person

Who's trans?

• +1
Trannies are mentally ill degenerates

• JFL
Trans can share in some of the same issues as looksmaxxers

• JFL
Reactions: Orvka381 and PointOfNoReturn
Op doxxed

063827AC 76FD 417D AAE7 DBCB8D350FD5

• JFL
Reactions: vaseqmoherad, BrahminBoss, AutisticGymcel and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21661 and Matthias8272
  • Love it
i still have my old account there from 2020 lol
Just checked my account, actually it's from 2021 January. But I was lurking for a long time

Last edited:
  • +1
Last edited:
  • +1

I hate being sub-chad.​

Everyday the dysphoria gets worse like it's reminding me how I'll never be how I want to be and that I'll always be a let-down. I just want to be pretty although it looks like it's unobtainable. I look at any Chad I see for minutes, analyzing how I'll never be good enough. I wish I wasn't born defective. I don't really see a point to continue much; I have nobody to live for and nothing to be excited about. All I do day after day is just sit in silence about how I'll never be good enough, nobody will see me how I want them to. I don't even want to go outside anymore, I just don't want people seeing me as something I'm not.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Foreverbrad, Zeruel, BrahminBoss and 2 others
Me too, I am a rich tall chad trapped inside of a poor subhuman body.

• JFL
Reactions: Zikel_Nut and PointOfNoReturn
I was born male, and identify as female. I haven't really done anything to transition. I look like a man, I definitely sound like a man, and I wake up every day and feel the need to avoid mirrors and distract myself to avoid thinking about how much I hate my body.

And there's so much hate online, people saying it's a choice, and I'm mentally I'll, just be normal, etc. You think I want this? Why on earth would I want to be unhappy and hate myself.

I've tried ignoring it, suppressing it for years. It's just blown up in my face now and I feel a burning need to change my body but i can't easily transition.

I don't understand how so many trans people just own it and show the world how proud they are of themselves for being trans. For being themselves. I hope I'm alone in this, because I wouldn't wish these feelings on anyone. People that say trans people aren't strong are fucking ignorant. I'm not strong enough to get through this, idk how y'all do it.
I was born subhuman, and identify as Chad. I haven't really done anything to looksmax. I look like a subhuman, I definitely sound like a subhuman, and I wake up every day and feel the need to avoid mirrors and distract myself to avoid thinking about how much I hate my subhuman body.

I've tried ignoring it, suppressing it for years. It's just blown up in my face now and I feel a burning need to change my body but i can't easily looksmax.

I don't understand how so many sub-chads just own it and show the world how proud they are of themselves for being subhuman. For being themselves. I hope I'm alone in this, because I wouldn't wish these feelings on anyone. People that say subhumans aren't strong are fucking ignorant. I'm not strong enough to get through this, idk how y'all do it.

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez and PointOfNoReturn
where from reddit did you find this copypasta?

• JFL