I hate black women more than anything

black fems? fuck no

sure there are some examples when black fems go ape shit crazy throwing feces around, but they can integrate and navigate around white societies easily. Hell, they even have higher IQ and EQ than black males. At very worst, black fems can fit as administrators and employess that could help around in society.

black males on other hand..... you can see how they in any society in general
Where does that tie into OP

+ most of them end up obese so you can't marry one, even if shes decent looking.

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
+ most of them end up obese so you can't marry one, even if shes decent looking.
Because they almost all eat shit food : they don't eat vegetables and have no idea of what a balanced diet is.

They don't even work out : There is a lot of white and north african women at my gym, black women I can count them on a single hand.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, klip11 and Jungcuck
Because they almost all eat shit food : they don't eat vegetables and have no idea of what a balanced diet is.

They don't even work out : There is a lot of white and north african women at my gym, black women I can count them on a single hand.
I read that they put on wieght more easily but yeah barely see black women at basic fit or running outside

• +1
I would also personally never touch a West, South or Central African

I would like to fuck a black woman solely for the experience

No wonder they seethe over mixed women, Asians, Latinas, menas and whites.
They seethe towards Horn African woman the most, imagine being from the same continent but being so different in looks.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, VenatorLuparius and Xangsane
They seethe towards Horn African woman the most, imagine being from the same continent but being so different in looks.
not as much as the groups I mentioned

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, sportsmogger and KING REIDYZ

Black women in France aren’t fat bro

But yeah black women are rare in the gym ,they just can’t compete

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and VenatorLuparius
black fems? fuck no

sure there are some examples when black fems go ape shit crazy throwing feces around, but they can integrate and navigate around white societies easily. Hell, they even have higher IQ and EQ than black males. At very worst, black fems can fit as administrators and employess that could help around in society.

black males on other hand..... you can see how they in any society in general
A black guy cucked you lol

• JFL
The least desirable group of women. 90% of them are worthless, stupid and ugly.

And they wonder why they are the less sought after ?

1- They have disgusting short nappy hair : it might look okay on men but for women femininity is about having long hair, not even necessarily straight : I prefer curly hair like in MENA women. It's the only group of women on earth to have this kind of hair.

2-They hate themselves and their blackness : hence the wigs and laces, the fake lashes and anything that make them look anything else but black. Trust me if they could get a decent looking white guy to produce a non-black mulatto offspring, they would all do it. But nobody wants to touch them except bottom of the barrel niggly beasts that would copulate with anything.

3-They are just plain ugly : broad noses, big foreheads with receding hairlines, bug eyes, recessed chins, bimax protrusion.

4-They are dumb and ignorant : Don't be fooled by their college degrees, it doesn't mean anything. I'm also college educated and I'd be hard-pressed to find a black woman who has the cultural level of an average 15 yo boy.

5-They are vapid and superficial : they care about nothing but superficial stuff like makeup tutorials, fashion, celebrities news and social media.

6-They are violent, rude and obnoxious : Do I really need to provide proof ?

7-They are promiscuous and oblivious to birth control and STD prevention : they are the group people with the most STDs and have the highest amount of children outside of wedlock, at an early age. They have big tities and asses but I would never smash one raw.

I've been dating and been sexually active since age 17 and of all the girls I met and interacted with, there were only 2 of them that were black and were actually worth it.

Stay away from sheboons at all cost, they will drag you down to their level and only bring drama and troubles to your life.

I would gladly date an East African or mixed/Mulatta woman though.

View attachment 2660093

View attachment 2660094
View attachment 2660096
why would you hate black women more than musharks?

mudsharks get the chipper

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Same
Most unbearable group of people on the planet, even more than british people
Kill yourself you autistic faggot retard, of course you’re autistic retard who watches anime British people bullied you at school for being autistic, couldn’t handle that, imagine being such a degenerate fucking subhuman that you just compared niggers to your own race as a Spanish citizen of the glorious great British kingdom you will be executed on the day of the rope.

Attachments

• IMG_1110.jpeg
    IMG_1110.jpeg
    217.2 KB · Views: 0
Yeah, in that sense whenever I see an above average black woman I actively go after them because of how rare they are. Also, I’m surprised there aren’t that many attractive black women in Paris. Thought it would be full of foggers of many races.
I’d enslave and brutally rape the bbc foid in your PFP JFL I’d fuck her so bad impregnate her with 10k kids would be truly over for her

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: KING REIDYZ, Ricky212 and murdah
Yeah, in that sense whenever I see an above average black woman I actively go after them because of how rare they are. Also, I’m surprised there aren’t that many attractive black women in Paris. Thought it would be full of foggers of many races.
Same here. If a black foid is attr I approach, I’m fortunate that most ethnic foids of brown races and blk foids find me attr, I just need to make sure they aren’t with white girls cos white foids aren’t into me and they can sway their opinions on me ;(

Weirdly I’m never high inhb with attr blk foids. A shame most where I live are 3/10s and 90% of women are white and my pheno doesn’t appeal to them. Truly the biggest locationcel here

• +1
Reactions: murdah
Same here. If a black foid is attr I approach, I’m fortunate that most ethnic foids of brown races and blk foids find me attr, I just need to make sure they aren’t with white girls cos white foids aren’t into me and they can sway their opinions on me ;(

Weirdly I’m never high inhb with attr blk foids. A shame most where I live are 3/10s and 90% of women are white and my pheno doesn’t appeal to them. Truly the biggest locationcel here
Whats your pheno ?

Whats your pheno ?
Ntn much but I just don’t appeal to the groups I do. Only thing I can say is I have a beard and prob why I appeal to much to ethnic foids esp from Islamic adjacent backgrounds. Terorrist beerd is a failo with wyte girls

• JFL
Reactions: Skywalker and VenatorLuparius
Ntn much but I just don’t appeal to the groups I do. Only thing I can say is I have a beard and prob why I appeal to much to ethnic foids esp from Islamic adjacent backgrounds. Terorrist beerd is a failo with wyte girls
White girls are overrated asf especially since you live in uk lol

They are also bisexual asf

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker
Daily reminder that sheboons deserve nothing. I got hit on all day at work by sheboons, I feel violated.

• JFL
Reactions: FML0908

1- They have disgusting short nappy hair : it might look okay on men but for women femininity is about having long hair, not even necessarily straight : I prefer curly hair like in MENA women. It's the only group of women on earth to have this kind of hair.

2-They hate themselves and their blackness : hence the wigs and laces, the fake lashes and anything that make them look anything else but black. Trust me if they could get a decent looking white guy to produce a non-black mulatto offspring, they would all do it. But nobody wants to touch them except bottom of the barrel niggly beasts that would copulate with anything.

3-They are just plain ugly : broad noses, big foreheads with receding hairlines, bug eyes, recessed chins, bimax protrusion.

4-They are dumb and ignorant : Don't be fooled by their college degrees, it doesn't mean anything. I'm also college educated and I'd be hard-pressed to find a black woman who has the cultural level of an average 15 yo boy.

5-They are vapid and superficial : they care about nothing but superficial stuff like makeup tutorials, fashion, celebrities news and social media.

7-They are promiscuous and oblivious to birth control and STD prevention : they are the group people with the most STDs and have the highest amount of children outside of wedlock, at an early age. They have big tities and asses but I would never smash one raw.

I've been dating and been sexually active since age 17 and of all the girls I met and interacted with, there were only 2 of them that were black and were actually worth it.

Stay away from sheboons at all cost, they will drag you down to their level and only bring drama and troubles to your life.

View attachment 2660093

View attachment 2660094
View attachment 2660096
the men are worse abd they actually can create mullatoes with help of jewish media

There was one black girl where I work (I don't cross her path since we work on two different schedule) whom I would gladly and happily eat her vagina and breed with her. But sadly I never have such feelings with 98.9 % of black women.

Modern women living in the West are generally awful regardless of their race.

• +1

View attachment 2660093

View attachment 2660094
View attachment 2660096
Seems like some black woman got you in your feelings if you're making a rundown list of why you hate them.

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
It doesen’t matter if you like them or not, they hated you first, so you’re just coping

• +1
Reactions: Kamui
Is OP black

• +1
Lol true. Don’t think I’ve ever met a guy who actually likes proper black women

we'll you're a black man so.....
Surprised Nicolas Cage GIF

what do you think, based on post? :feelskek:
Yes

I mean tbf black women are bottom tier af objectively but I don’t shit on them 24/7 for that, that’s usually an urkcel trait

• +1
Lol true. Don’t think I’ve ever met a guy who actually likes proper black women
proper african women usually body mog white women
as do proper latinas (in south america) and afro Latinas- when you see some of those petite perfectly shaped bodies its an insta erection, as opposed to most white girls in the west now, which are kinda chubby, and rabid dyke- looking blue- haired feminists with mostly nasty attitudes

@KING REIDYZ is 100% correct- but this forum is home to alot of curry+ rice + black men, and its funny asf to me, as a white man thats mostly attracted to non white girls , to see how much they worship "muh huwhite qweens" :feelskek: :smonk:

View attachment 2660093

View attachment 2660094
View attachment 2660096
Based

View attachment 2660093

View attachment 2660094
View attachment 2660096
I like them.

View attachment 2660093

View attachment 2660094
View attachment 2660096
High iq thread

Shitskin women look great but all reek of the same insecurities. White girls are much more confident

• +1