I hate bullies

DalitBoss

DalitBoss

Discord : nowiff
I never gotten bullied in high school but there was this one kid who was really skinny, a framece;, had yellow teeth, was 5ft2ish, extremely autistic and worst of all Chinese.

They bullied him so much, if it wasn't for his faith, good mother and autism deluding him, he definitely would have killed himself.

He wasn't even a bad person or anything.

If you are bottom of the barrel in genetics they will literally make you suffer for 5 minutes of sub par entertainment, this is the truth.

I am gonna get jacked before I go to uni. I already height mog everyone in SEA at 181cm, now all I have to do is roid up so that no one messes with me, no one does at the moment.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: Acion, normie_joe, skkrrrtcantdo and 11 others
If I ever go ER it will be on all the people that bullied this guy. Evil people, they are so evil.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, skkrrrtcantdo, serialcoper and 7 others
I was bullied all of my life I agree they only do it to people who are genetically inferior yeah

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: skkrrrtcantdo, murdah, ryuken and 3 others
bullying exists because people continue dysgenic practices

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep, greycel and 3 others
I fucking hate them too its always the normies who are bored looking for entertainment from sub5. But I dont think you should use roids, you will not be susceptible to bullying as long as you have a lean physique and its high appeal

• +1
Reactions: Acion, Chadeep, greycel and 1 other person
Only thing you need to do is fighting back

That is how i survived.I fought back with all of my bullies and eventually bullied them

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: MasterMan, skkrrrtcantdo, serialcoper and 6 others
Only thing you need to do is fighting back

That is how i survived.I fought back with all of my bullies and eventually bullied them
That’s easy to do when you only have a couple bullies but when it’s the entire school it’s harder

• +1
Reactions: Acion, skkrrrtcantdo, Chadeep and 2 others
@Gaygymmaxx @zurzolo @cavy @Vermilioncore @RealFunkyFlamingo @Salludon @Pei @BrahminBoss

I was bullied all of my life I agree they only do it to people who are genetically inferior yeah
bullying exists because people continue dysgenic practices
Which is why it's so tragic, it will only get more rampant and the victims are mostly innocent people who already have shit piled on them.

Even in a society of Chads and Stacies, there will still be bullying to a certain extent due to jealousy etc. People are just evil.
But I dont think you should use roids, you will not be susceptible to bullying as long as you have a lean physique and its high appeal
Maybe, I am insecure about my body

• +1
Reactions: cavy, Chadeep, h111 and 2 others
People do that to someone everyday and then wonder why shootings happen there

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah, Chadeep, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person
That’s easy to do when you only have a couple bullies but when it’s the entire school it’s harder
I literally did this when i was 13.I literally beat the fuck out one of my bullies.Then his friends attacked me and somehow i managed to beat them tho.
You know what happened after that ? They never tried to do something to me and i eventually gained respect from everybody

• +1
Reactions: BeanletMogger and DalitBoss
I never gotten bullied in high school but there was this one kid who was really skinny, a framece;, had yellow teeth, was 5ft2ish, extremely autistic and worst of all Chinese.

They bullied him so much, if it wasn't for his faith, good mother and autism deluding him, he definitely would have killed himself.

If you are bottom of the barrel in genetics they will literally make you suffer for 5 minutes of sub par entertainment, this is the truth.

I am gonna get jacked before I go to uni. I already height mog everyone in SEA at 181cm, now all I have to do is roid up so that no one messes with me, no one does at the moment.
Wear contacts instead of glasses

• Woah
Reactions: DalitBoss
i still remember i was literally bullied on kindergarten when i was like 4 or 5
mfs literally kicked me from the slides at break and it was a tall nigga and a whitefag
they also used to take my lunch and that caused me to have low self esteem going into actual school which just spiralled from there

• So Sad
@Gaygymmaxx @zurzolo @cavy @Vermilioncore @RealFunkyFlamingo @Salludon @Pei @BrahminBoss

Which is why it's so tragic, it will only get more rampant and the victims are mostly innocent people who already have shit piled on them.

Even in a society of Chads and Stacies, there will still be bullying to a certain extent due to jealousy etc. People are just evil.

Youre fine bro dont be insecure

• +1
I tried to defend bullied kids at school and it hurt my status

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken, alurmo, BeanletMogger and 1 other person
Wear contacts instead of glasses
I can't risk it because I help my grandma do manual labor on her farm and house very often. I don't cut my nails for convenience for some work like unpackaging small bags of fertilizer, cleaning etc. Always has gunk in it and stuff.

It's rare to get a freak infection but it's always there. I plan to do LASIK soon.

• +1
Reactions: murdah, Nick.Harte, h111 and 1 other person
although my face didn't change much but before my growth spurt i noticed that people disrespected me all the time and didn't take me seriously and i even got bullied then then i had a growth spurt in the pandemic and when i went back to school i noticed that people respect me more lol although i'm 180 but all of them were shorter than me

• +1
Reactions: DalitBoss and BeanletMogger
I am skinny as fuck 175cm 56.5 kg

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: murdah, zurzolo, DalitBoss and 1 other person
i still remember i was literally bullied on kindergarten when i was like 4 or 5
mfs literally kicked me from the slides at break and it was a tall nigga and a whitefag
they also used to take my lunch and that caused me to have low self esteem going into actual school which just spiralled from there
Seems like it's in nature.

• +1
Reactions: alurmo

Stupid chenk!!

• So Sad
  • WTF
Reactions: zurzolo and DalitBoss

Chenkkk:feelswhy:

• WTF
Reactions: zurzolo
I can't risk it because I help my grandma do manual labor on her farm and house very often. I don't cut my nails for convenience for some work like unpackaging small bags of fertilizer, cleaning etc. Always has gunk in it and stuff.

It's rare to get a freak infection but it's always there. I plan to do LASIK soon.
In that case, wait for lasiks then. I have contacts and was wearing them when going outside so that people don’t know I have shitty genes when it comes to vision as well

• +1

Getting bullied started this whole hourney for me. I stood up to a guy who was making jokes beyond my boundaries, never have I done this before but I PUNCHED THIS nigga in the face and kicked his balls. He hasnt came to training in a week. Bullies are pussy when you stand up to them, physically

• Love it
People do that to someone everyday and then wonder why shootings happen there
the purpose of bulling is to take inferior genes out, so shootings are just one way that is accomplished. in most cases the shooter commits suicide or is killed by cops. there are some collateral damage, but usually it's fellow subhumans who get taken out. but those are still relatively rare events so nature has not developed any kind of response to it. in fact because dysgenics has gotten so bad, the threshold for bullying causing er's is decreasing, along with an increase in total er's. however by far the most common way bullying works is that the inferior specimen gets demoralized and turned into a non reproductive incel/coomer. often they sterilize themselves completely by becoming a tranny faggot

• So Sad

I never got bullied despite subhumanity in hs tbh

• +1
I never got bullied despite subhumanity in hs tbh
Definitely not the rule but makes it way more common if you are subhuman

What numbers can tell us if we are prone to being bullied?

• +1
Reactions: Acion
Definitely not the rule but makes it way more common if you are subhuman

What numbers can tell us if we are prone to being bullied?
7s and 11s are non NT,

22s are insane so nobody fucks with them

• +1

Bullying becomes more passive aggressive as you get older.

• +1
Interrupting you and talking behind your back. Undermining you if you're in a position of authority over them. Banding together behind your back and trying to get you fired by collectively trying to make you feel uncomfortable.