Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
Deleted member 8244

Deleted member 8244

white/ 6'0/🇺🇸
im miserably failing classes

i live with an insufferable normie roomate

i havent spoken to my parents in 2 weeks because theyll yell at me

i havent slept last night and tonight because i hate being in the same room as my roomate

im heavily considering roping as im severely depressed and i dont want to call the suicide hotline as they give you copes and prolly dont care...

its over for me because i have add / aspergers

i'm giving up on life that it will get better

the only way i coped before is that i lived comfortabley

now i dont even do that

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Slob, Mewton, amorfati and 7 others
and what makes it worse is im going to college with basically no student debt so if i dropped out in my freshmen year i might not get this chance again....

please consider what i presented hear and give me the truth

Same. I stopped going to class like 3 weeks ago. Only female interaction I've had is the financial advisor calling me every day to pay for my classes.

Don't call the suicide hotline. The first questions they ask are you gender and race so you know it's over once you answer those questions.

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Slob, Mewton, amorfati and 6 others
which college

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Another day another retarded post

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mortis, Acnno and Deleted member 8608
nigga stop acting like a such a fucking faggot. if ur roommate is annoying to the point of u wanting to rope, you would have punched his lights out a long time ago. stop playing around with this idea of suicide, mentally masturbating with it just like u probably do with everything else with your life. ur a fucking loser. asap u weak fucking rat

• +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 14957, ShowerMaxxing and 1 other person
nigga stop acting like a such a fucking faggot. if ur roommate is annoying to the point of u wanting to rope, you would have punched his lights out a long time ago.
i already fought him dumbass i cant stand being in the same room as someone in my alone time.
stop playing around with this idea of suicide, mentally masturbating with it just like u probably do with everything else with your life.
ur a fucking loser. asap u weak fucking rat
i dont even know who you are

• JFL
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 3583
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14957
i already fought him dumbass i cant stand being in the same room as someone in my alone time.

i dont even know who you are
follow ur dreams homie

Same i am failing all my classes

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing and Deleted member 8244
i aint the one asking if i should kill myself on a looksmax forum
i dont care, man

your on here too

if your so much better then leave

jfl at these idiots jfl reacting when i have much more problems previously mentioned on other threads...

as if they think im gonna do a fucking recap of my life for them in one thread

"well, actually my parents raped me as a kid and i grew up in a mumbai alleyway"

- someone on here probably

like i dont care if your problems are worse at the moment

Same. I stopped going to class like 3 weeks ago. Only female interaction I've had is the financial advisor calling me every day to pay for my classes.

Don't call the suicide hotline. The first questions they ask are you gender and race so you know it's over once you answer those questions.
so what do you even do when you don't go to class?

so what do you even do when you don't go to class?
Staying home and working on my businesses. I was only going to college for the social opportunities and ended up being a social outcast so might as well go back to what I was doing. Going to save up to get bimax + implants then try again. Hopefully I won't look too old by then.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: amorfati, Deleted member 8853, Deleted member 15895 and 1 other person
Staying home and working on my businesses. I was only going to college for the social opportunities and ended up being a social outcast so might as well go back to what I was doing.
based

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
like im so unmotivated to accomplish anything

i dont have an end goal for my life

why tf would i want to grow old after a shitty youth

im fucking lost

im too tired to be debating this stuff and this thread is stupid

but the people calling me stupid for making this are low iq especially after reading it

i gotta make some goals for myself

uggh im stupid for making my classes early

everything we do is just chemicals telling us to

fuck that,

ill just be healthy and not be depressed and lazy

im miserably failing classes

i live with an insufferable normie roomate
What are you studying, where are you living, we can't help you if you don't give more details.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244
Staying home and working on my businesses. I was only going to college for the social opportunities and ended up being a social outcast so might as well go back to what I was doing. Going to save up to get bimax + implants then try again. Hopefully I won't look too old by then.
Why do they hate you you're not ugly

What are you studying, where are you living, we can't help you if you don't give more details.
i can handle it... im just not getting enough sleep at night and havent been studying

its really nothing

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608 and Gonthar
just hope on adrenal to fix your grades. Also why can't you call your parents? My parents call me everyday lol

Larp as a black sheboon for preferable treatment then

just hope on adrenal to fix your grades. Also why can't you call your parents? My parents call me everyday lol
they are blocked in my phone

(i blocked them)

Just get a different roomate lol

• +1
join clubs and follow a strict sleep schedule

• +1
college/uni is the worst time of my life so far. But supposedly life gets even worse when wageslaving starts

I should've roped at the peak of my life tbh. ~12 yo.

• +1
It won't get better after you graduate.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8244 and hebbewem
If i had a chin wing implant i would be robust like pitt or dicaprio
8244.jpg

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
Are u in college ? U look 15 nigga