I hate cucks who do special favours for women (and tourists)

Tallooksmaxxer

Tallooksmaxxer

Kraken
Those manlets in the video are turkish police.

What happened afterward bro? Did you get to fuck her? I wish you did but the reality is you look like a utter simp right now.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, maarda, try2beme and 3 others
nigga it's just a favour i do a lot of things to different people without expecting something in return you don't walk around expecting sex from everyone you help

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gonthar, Tallooksmaxxer, Jamaldickjavontus and 5 others
Those manlets in the video are turkish police.

What happened afterward bro? Did you get to fuck her? I wish you did but the reality is you look like a utter simp right now.

FUCKING SHIT MENTION IN THE WELL

HOMIES ALI AND MOHAMMAD TO THE TYPE OF WELLS

ITS A THE ISIS TYPE B

KILLA TYPE B

BLOW UP I DID IT IMA DO IT AGAIN MY FRIEND

👹🖤💊✈️🏬🤯

• WTF
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
nigga it's just a favour i do a lot of things to different people without expecting something in return you don't walk around expecting sex from everyone you help
if you do it only for women, you do it for expecting sex.

• +1
Reactions: ryuken
btw one of them asked "are you married?" in turkish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar and ryuken
if you do it only for women, you do it for expecting sex.
tf is that kind of logic i don't help the granny with the groceries because i want to fuck her dry pussy

• JFL
tf is that kind of logic i don't help the granny with the groceries because i want to fuck her dry pussy
dont be retard, i exclude such things.

• Woah
Reactions: ryuken
I hate people who pander towards strangers, i wanna kill them

• JFL
people generally don't do this for men, only for women. therefore it is simp/cuck behavior, and extremely sexist.

life as a man is death, torture, pain, loneliness.
I don't remember the last time a stranger even started a conversation with me or did anything nice for me.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and ryuken
llll

• +1
Reactions: maarda
Lol tfs wrong with that fuck I don’t give food to anyone especially no random female stranger

police getting chummy with the public is so cringe. i wish they would just stick to shooting niggers in the face, that's what we're paying them to do, not play act being our friends.

• +1
Lol, no....that's exactly why people do favors for women....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken and Tallooksmaxxer
Imagine your mother has a car accident in the middle of the traffic and nobody helps because "I ain’t no simp, bro“

Imagine your mother has a car accident in the middle of the traffic and nobody helps because "I ain’t no simp, bro“
i am suprised that an absoluteretard like you has managed to find this obscure forum.

You might head back to pinterest as well.

i am suprised that an absoluteretard like you has managed to find this obscure forum.

You might head back to pinterest as well.
I‘m surprised that you didn’t rope yet, considering how sad and pathetic your life