I hate ethnic bitches with ego

Mkhzee

Mkhzee

Certified KHHV
I'm an ethnic myself but I would rather face brutal racism by a Stacy rather than being insulted by some ethnic Dravidian whore who's even worse than me, we should just genocide them tbf

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Elevate Mind, Lost_Soul, meropeu and 9 others
95% of the world is ethnic

• +1
Reactions: Indic Mogger, notsocommonthumb, NZb6Air and 1 other person
Especially when they complain about some shit like "all men are rapists ababaaba" like bitch ur ethnic nobody gives a shit, only stacies can complain about that

• JFL
Reactions: oily703, Indic Mogger, notsocommonthumb and 1 other person
Especially when they complain about some shit like "all men are rapists ababaaba" like bitch ur ethnic nobody gives a shit, only stacies can complain about that
is this common?

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and Mkhzee
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: notsocommonthumb, framemoggerr and iloveboobs
Way too common, in India that's basically all they complain about

Just jfl at ethnic foids

yuh i have heard complaints. i dont really know myself

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
Ethnic girls have insane ego for their men.They are easy for foreigners

• Woah
  • JFL
Indeed. Never humble, never have any self-accountability. Even the middle-aged women are cunts with egos
I wonder what even drives them to act that way

• JFL
  • Woah
It's fucking insane how curries in the West have higher egos than whites. Fucking brutal delusion.

• +1
Indeed. Never humble, never have any self-accountability. Even the middle-aged women are cunts with egos
I wonder what even drives them to act that way
They have a superiority complex because they think all women get treated the same way when it's infact non ethnic stacies that are at the top of the game, they're wannabes basically

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb
It's fucking insane how curries in the West have higher egos than whites. Fucking brutal delusion.
True I hate the ones in a west way more, they should just have their brains blown out tbh, not even worth raping (in GTA)

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and SecularIslamist
True I hate the ones in a west way more, they should just have their brains blown out tbh, not even worth raping (in GTA)
They're the fucking worst because they take the worst of eastern culture and combine it with western culture. Complete whores. I've literally given up ever trying to marry an ethnic girl in the West.

• +1
  • Love it
They're the fucking worst because they take the worst of eastern culture and combine it with western culture. Complete whores. I've literally given up ever trying to marry an ethnic girl in the West.
Tbf, when I was delusional enough to do Omegle and other shit, even tho I was an ltn curry even at that time with cringemaxxed humor, most ethnic indian/Pakistani girls skipped me and even the other ethnic ones like the Arabs and Persians, white ones did too but the least amount of skip rates were from white ones which is so interesting considering their lifestyle

• +1
Reactions: notsocommonthumb and SecularIslamist
Tbf, when I was delusional enough to do Omegle and other shit, even tho I was an ltn curry even at that time with cringemaxxed humor, most ethnic indian/Pakistani girls skipped me and even the other ethnic ones like the Arabs and Persians, white ones did too but the least amount of skip rates were from white ones which is so interesting considering their lifestyle
Biggest irony is the highest SMV women will give us the fairest chance with them. The lowest SMV women who are basically looksmatched will reject their own men. :feelsree:

• +1
  • JFL
I'm an ethnic myself but I would rather face brutal racism by a Stacy rather than being insulted by some ethnic Dravidian whore who's even worse than me, we should just genocide them tbf
True ngl, some faggy bitch called me chapri because I look better and have a fair skin than her bf, I wanna beat her up so bad but I don't touch sub5s

• JFL
Reactions: Mkhzee
Biggest irony is the highest SMV women will give us the fairest chance with them. The lowest SMV women who are basically looksmatched will reject their own men. :feelsree:
They want to be teenage blondes with attitudes so bad JFL

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
No foreign with a single braincel with fuck them
Unfortunately this isn't true, they can still get white dudes in the west, but imo it's still coping because their still darkskin

• +1
Reactions: meropeu
No foreign with a single braincel with fuck them
No matter how many white guys they get fucked by, it's never gonna make them white, so brootal

• JFL
No matter how many white guys they get fucked by, it's never gonna make them white, so brootal
True i somehow got through the girls private account on ig, and she's the one on right who called me chapri 😂 i would rather get called incel than chapri by these rats

Attachments

• IMG-20240922-WA0012_1.jpg
    IMG-20240922-WA0012_1.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Mkhzee
True i somehow got through the girls private account on ig, and she's the one on right who called me chapri 😂 i would rather get called incel than chapri by these rats
Fucking insane, genuinely who in the world would tap that, I wouldn't even get close to that thing tbh

• JFL
Fucking insane, genuinely who in the world would tap that, I wouldn't even get close to that thing tbh
I think you gotta be retarded to even think these are women jfl, left one is straight up a Jewish guy cosplaying as Indian girl

I think you gotta be retarded to even think these are women jfl, left one is straight up a Jewish guy cosplaying as Indian girl
Bro they're so subhuman it pisses me off, I feel like a normie rn

• JFL