no1softee
Asymmetrical
- Joined
- May 2, 2026
- Posts
- 516
- Reputation
- 365
The “brutal” shit and all that is so annoying
The editors are literally cucking themselves editing other people
Slaves to their sexual attractions and are unable to see past looks
And the fucking comments oh my god
I feel so bad for that innocent palates instructor woman who was harassed by the entire internet for something she can’t control
These people are monsters
Can’t believe I used to regularly enjoy consuming these
Idc if I’m a newgen
The editors are literally cucking themselves editing other people
Slaves to their sexual attractions and are unable to see past looks
And the fucking comments oh my god
I feel so bad for that innocent palates instructor woman who was harassed by the entire internet for something she can’t control
These people are monsters
Can’t believe I used to regularly enjoy consuming these
Idc if I’m a newgen