I hate everybody

depressionmaxxing

depressionmaxxing

Last year or first year
People are just selfish and self centered.
Nobody cares about your feelings or what you‘re going through.
They will laugh at you and not respect you, if you give them one bit of a room to do so.
They will take advantage of your vulnerability.
They will mock you.

Genes are everything, you are nothing

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth, dxrkprince, gymislife and 4 others
one of the few high IQ threads i read today

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and depressionmaxxing
That’s why listen to Marilyn manson in my bed crying and punching the walll

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and smoth
People are just selfish and self centered.
Nobody cares about your feelings or what you‘re going through.
They will laugh at you and not respect you, if you give them one bit of a room to do so.
They will take advantage of your vulnerability.
They will mock you.

Genes are everything, you are nothing
Tbh i think socials only made the incel phenomenun even worse . You can see how the top of society gets divinized , meanwhile your recessed ass sits on the phone crying. If i dont manage to fix my looks in max 10 years i ll get away from everything and everyone like a fucking monk

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
And? All you care about is yourself too. Have you even thought of helping the homeless on the street?

just rope

• +1
And? All you care about is yourself too. Have you even thought of helping the homeless on the street?

just rope
Due to being blackpilled and going through shit, yes i do feel for others, and im an really helpful and thoughtful person. I do everything in my power to help just for them to either not see it or give me the same energy remotely back

Tbh i think socials only made the incel phenomenun even worse . You can see how the top of society gets divinized , meanwhile your recessed ass sits on the phone crying. If i dont manage to fix my looks in max 10 years i ll get away from everything and everyone like a fucking monk
I see that everywhere too.
Always getting compared and looked down on, even from your loved ones, it just makes me wanna fucking rope

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth and thatrandomteen
Due to being blackpilled and going through shit, yes i do feel for others, and im an really helpful and thoughtful person. I do everything in my power to help just for them to either not see it or give me the same energy remotely back

I see that everywhere too.
Always getting compared and looked down on, even from your loved ones, it just makes me wanna fucking rope
it disgusts me how people that love me lie to me . There is objectivity in everything including looks ,but still they have no shame in lying to me by saying i am beautiful. Say that to the foid that said ew when i said i liked her. Life is unfair

• +1
Unfortunately.

Alas... :/

• +1
Incels are the same way. They just want to be on top of the social hierarchy.

• +1
Get used to It earth is hell if they mock you mock them aswell

• +1