Deleted member 21077

Kraken
you know who you are! :)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, TUSSELEIF and Brazitard
I agree

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32425 and Deleted member 21077
Every human being is a liar, to an extent. You just go through life knowing this and taking the appropriate precautions, it’s part of the black pill. I’ve lied to get ahead and I‘d do it again. It’s trench warfare out there.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Brazitard, Kebab Master and Deleted member 21077
Every human being is a liar, to an extent. You just go through life knowing this and taking the appropriate precautions, it’s part of the black pill. I’ve lied to get ahead and I‘d do it again. It’s trench warfare out there.
:feelspepo:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21077
as someone who's a bit of a compulsive liar IRL sometimes, i'm sorry 😿

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896

im so jealous of Drake

• +1
you know who you are! :)
Today I wanted to give advice to some guy on PE, purely professionalism, and when I sent him a vid he not only tried to mock and expose me publicly, but he made me decide to NEVER advise anyone on anything ever again unless they pay for it:

Weasels are cowards, they sneak on you then ruin things for everyone... He thought he was the hot shit for revealing "personal" details about my life when in fact I tell this shit to the whole internet to hear, to everybody I know IRL and I have no secrets... I also post my face for all to see.

Only person who lost was him and, unfortunately, the whole forum! 🤭

• Woah
Today I wanted to give advice to some guy on PE, purely professionalism, and when I sent him a vid he not only tried to mock and expose me publicly, but he made me decide to NEVER advise anyone on anything ever again unless they pay for it:

Weasels are cowards, they sneak on you then ruin things for everyone... He thought he was the hot shit for revealing "personal" details about my life when in fact I tell this shit to the whole internet to hear, to everybody I know IRL and I have no secrets... I also post my face for all to see.

Only person who lost was him and, unfortunately, the whole forum! 🤭
not sure was PE but they should shut it down like they did Lookism when they ganged up on me and made me their abused dog that one time so long ago!

thanks for sharing your story sincerely

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896 and Brazitard
I used to be 100% sincere, couldn't tolerate it and always exposed I'll intentioned liars, judged them...

Now that I understand how prejudice, narrow-minded mess and shallowness work, I started to lie when it suits me more and more:

Why would I be sincere when it hinders me? Why should I do that? Some things aren't of your business knowing and me having precious information doesn't mean I'll give it to you, at least no for free...

Because if you PAY for it, you will realize its quality and come back for more... And if I don't charge it, you will not only disdain it but you will make a fool out of me...

Now, if you pay, it's your money on the line and I'm sure you will listen and pay attention very carefully! ❤️

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21077 and currylover
not sure was PE but they should shut it down like they did Lookism when they ganged up on me and made me their abused dog that one time so long ago!

People gang up on others because of envy... It made me be fired from my job this week, it made you get hated on Lookism and now the fool tried to do it here...

It's the reason why I will start wearing COVID masks, baggy clothes and sunglasses so people don't even know how I look: the less reasons for haters to hate and try to destroy you, the better...

But hey if it happens go Medieval on them: they are cowards and will back the fuck off at the first sign of confrontation...

Be safe, much love!

@zv1212 this one is for you, weaselboy 🤭

• Love it
U

Unfortunately it won't be shut down because this forum is a FBI/NSA honeypot...

3404947 Screenshot 20230511 104654 TikTok

How these guys get all these numbers THAT fast on a daily basis? Why there are always +2k Bluepillers on the forum? Think about that... The Glowies are watching and all I want is that they EAT my ass 🤭

• Woah
U

Unfortunately it won't be shut down because this forum is a FBI/NSA honeypot...

View attachment 2197617

How these guys get all these numbers THAT fast on a daily basis? Why there are always +2k Bluepillers on the forum? Think about that... The Glowies are watching and all I want is that they EAT my ass 🤭
what is PE though explain to me i can learn quickly

• +1