I HATE FOIDS I HATE FOIDS I HATE FOIDS

FBl

FBl

Federal Bureau of Investigation
Was sitting in my class minding my business along with my classmate we were chilling and browsing Instagram, then this foid out of nowhere comes to us sits in front of us facing us and talks to him (they have a competition soon) so they were just discussing stuff (important stuff) and they had a practice today. And like any other normal human being she greeted me and i greeted her back and we had a small talk. I then proceeded to focus on two of them listening to their convo carefully. I then loose my interest and look away, apparen when I did that this foid was looking at me and smiling/laughing at me. Brought to my attention by the mate and when he asked why she was smiling/laughing she said nothing and proceeded like nothing happened. Was this foid laughing at my mascara? I did my mascara today and am pretty sure rubbing my eyes few hours before caused it to leave smudges. But when I checked the mirror i had no smudges, or was she laughing at my shitty under eyes? I'm on azelaic acid 20% and it significantly thinned my under eye skin causing tear throughs and what not, or was she laughing/smiling at my epicly uneven pigmented skin? (This is theory i belive in rn).

Sorry for the austisic rambling, will happen again.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, itiswhatitis1, fuxkdakikez and 5 others

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: efidescontinuado and FBl
I think she likes you
Nah i don't think so, i checked her out few times after this incident i carefully examined whenever she turned her head towards my side, she didn't even take the slightest glance at me jfl. Maybe she didn't want to make it obv but tbf I don't think so I dont think she likes me

• So Sad
Reactions: rawmilk, itiswhatitis1 and i hear voices
I will end my shit if I see another bragging thread

• JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1, ascension and FBl
BD4B64A6 9BB2 431B A734 0E84A9C8319F

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BetterOffDead, itiswhatitis1, urukhaiascension and 3 others
George Clooney Reaction GIF

• Love it
Reactions: FBl
A girl smiled/laughed at me infront of me but I didn't see im not sure if she was laughing at me seeing my shitty mascara application or my shitty uneven pigmented skin tone.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
A girl smiled/laughed at me infront of me but I didn't see im not sure if she was laughing at me seeing my shitty mascara application or my shitty uneven pigmented skin tone.
smiling or laughing are hugely different

smile = good
laughing = bad

• +1
smiling or laughing are hugely different

smile = good
laughing = bad
Prolly smiling, if she laughed i would've heard her voice. But the thing is even if she smiled, I looked at her whenever she looked to my side, bitch didn't even take a glance on me jfl maybe she didn't want to make it obvious (coping)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20370
Prolly smiling, if she laughed i would've heard her voice. But the thing is even if she smiled, I looked at her whenever she looked to my side, bitch didn't even take a glance on me jfl maybe she didn't want to make it obvious (coping)
all this probably didnt mean anything, move on

• +1
Wearing mascara and wondering why people are laughing at you

awkward zach galifianakis GIF

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and itiswhatitis1
  • JFL
Reactions: itiswhatitis1 and ascension
foids didnt want my dick just because my snapchat score is low

• +1
Reactions: rawmilk, itiswhatitis1 and FBl
how do i increase fast
Spam people add random people on SC and spam them then join spam groups. Search "snapscore increase/streak reddit" on google you'll find a lot of people and groups to spam

• +1
Reactions: randomop
Was sitting in my class minding my business along with my classmate we were chilling and browsing Instagram, then this foid out of nowhere comes to us sits in front of us facing us and talks to him (they have a competition soon) so they were just discussing stuff (important stuff) and they had a practice today. And like any other normal human being she greeted me and i greeted her back and we had a small talk. I then proceeded to focus on two of them listening to their convo carefully. I then loose my interest and look away, apparen when I did that this foid was looking at me and smiling/laughing at me. Brought to my attention by the mate and when he asked why she was smiling/laughing she said nothing and proceeded like nothing happened. Was this foid laughing at my mascara? I did my mascara today and am pretty sure rubbing my eyes few hours before caused it to leave smudges. But when I checked the mirror i had no smudges, or was she laughing at my shitty under eyes? I'm on azelaic acid 20% and it significantly thinned my under eye skin causing tear throughs and what not, or was she laughing/smiling at my epicly uneven pigmented skin? (This is theory i belive in rn).

Lean how to use periods and paragraphs I refuse to read this punctual disgrace

• JFL

Are you insane?

She likes you but to scared to admit it, confirmed fakecel
66CED6DE 0EA2 4D25 8DEC 36A8A73C095F

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 61895 and FBl
Start. Banning. People. For. Cringe. Humblebrags.