I hate fucking incels calling prettyboys gay

Lonenely sigma

Lonenely sigma

Future "username-o-plasty" candidate
If you look at the comment section of any prettyboy on instagram, all females are lusting while men are being pathetic and calling them faggots.

If you have a normally developed brain you will see who the real faggots here are.

"Ohh women don't know what they want brooooo! They actually want ogre looking 5'6 gym rats brooo! Feminism made them chase gays brooo!"

Women choose good genes. Those "fags" have them and you don't

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: billymidnight, iblamechico, hattrick and 29 others
some men have to seeth and cope with muh masculinity lmao

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight, hattrick, cadee and 12 others
If you look at the comment section of any prettyboy on instagram, all females are lusting while men are being pathetic and calling them faggots.

If you have a normally developed brain you will see who the real faggots here are.

"Ohh women don't know what they want brooooo! They actually want ogre looking 5'6 gym rats brooo! Feminism made them chase gays brooo!"

Women choose good genes. They have them and you don't
Also ngl it's infinitely easier to be a pretty boy as a young guy. It's usually just grooming hair etc which isn't that hard to do. U just need to have the right facial features to be considered one and also possibly height.

your prettyboy is invisible when Maher walks in the room

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, DeadTrees, emo and 10 others
some men have to seeth and cope with muh masculinity lmao
I cringe the most when they are indian too lmao.

Self proclaimed "sigmas" going "their own way" bc "women don't know what they want"

Surreeee

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: DeadTrees, hopecel, LegitUser and 6 others
your prettyboy is invisible when Maher walks in the room
Go see how many young women simp over maher and then go and see how many simp over average tiktok prettyboys.

I am not talking about 45 yo women who want to fuck with a strong guy. I am talking about young women who want a LTR. I'd take the latter any day

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, hopecel, LegitUser and 2 others
legit, its a pretty good rule of thumb that if normies think its "gay" there's a good chance they are wrong and coping

I've seen normies call skin care "gay" :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DeadTrees, apocalypse, hopecel and 6 others
Go see how many young women simp over maher and then go and see how many simp over average tiktok prettyboys.

I am not talking about 45 yo women who want to fuck with a strong guy. I am talking about young women who want a LTR. I'd take the latter any day
do a maherfish then get back to me champ, youd be amazed how low iq you sound rn

I cringe the most when they are indian too lmao.

Self proclaimed "sigmas" going "their own way" bc "women don't know what they want"

Surreeee
I've seen this curry gymcels calling Prettyboys Meetha :Comfy:

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
Sometimes you guys are a bit too binary in your considerations. On either side

• +1
Reactions: LowTierVitoBss
I call them gay because a lot of those guys have purely virtual appeal. Irl they would get mogged to death.

Most are coping though true.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld

Lonenely "sigma"

• JFL

This is the definition of chronically online lmao

Not having a huge internet following means nothing about your sexual appeal

There are a variety of reasons Maher isn’t lusted for as much online

Here are a few:

1. He’s too masc and DOM looking which means it isn’t as socially safe to be openly lusting after him. Similar to how women will masturbate in private to the thought of being violently raped but in public will deny they find such things arousing. Or how women will say a guy is an asshole jerk and that she doesn’t like him but end up sleeping with him.

2. He doesn’t do gay Tik Tok shit that would get him a huge following. Josh Mcgregor does however and he’s masc DOM Chad and he has tons of JB’s lusting after him.

We all know Maher has massive appeal. 18-25 year old Masethetic DOM Chad is the peak of sexual appeal for all age ranges, this subject has been settled long ago.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Lonenely sigma
They want BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel, Xangsane, hypernormie and 1 other person
This is the definition of chronically online lmao

Not having a huge internet following means nothing about your sexual appeal

There are a variety of reasons Maher isn’t lusted for as much online

Here are a few:

1. He’s too masc and DOM looking which means it isn’t as socially safe to be openly lusting after him. Similar to how women will masturbate in private to the thought of being violently raped but in public will deny they find such things arousing. Or how women will say a guy is an asshole jerk and that she doesn’t like him but end up sleeping with him.

2. He doesn’t do gay Tik Tok shit that would get him a huge following. Josh Mcgregor does however and he’s masc DOM Chad and he has tons of JB’s lusting after him.

We all know Maher has massive appeal. 18-25 year old Masethetic DOM Chad is the peak of sexual appeal for all age ranges, this subject has been settled long ago.
It depends on the kind of relationship and the kind of women you are into as well.

As I said, women who want to get ravaged hard will choose a masc guy over a prettyboy. Hell, they'd ever take an ogre over a prettyboy as long as he can fuck them good.

If you, however, want a cute introverted young brunette, 9 out of 10 times she will pick a prettyboy with a long germanic high-iq skull, a pointy chin and a feminine hair.

That's my observation and something that I noticed not only on the internet (bc u called me chronically online) but also in the highschool. All cool girls I knew would always take a prettyboy

Usually theyre doing something gay

HOPE THIS HELPS

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, sweetheart and hypernormie
It depends on the kind of relationship and the kind of women you are into as well.

As I said, women who want to get ravaged hard will choose a masc guy over a prettyboy. Hell, they'd ever take an ogre over a prettyboy as long as he can fuck them good.

If you, however, want a cute introverted young brunette, 9 out of 10 times she will pick a prettyboy with a long germanic high-iq skull, a pointy chin and a feminine hair.

That's my observation and something that I noticed not only on the internet (bc u called me chronically online) but also in the highschool. All cool girls I knew would always take a prettyboy
I used to date a cute introverted young brunette that was super trad.

Im DOM and masthetic but only chadlite. Rarely get called pretty but I have, usually get called handsome.

what I learned from that relationship is ALL women want a masthetic DOM Chad. It is a primal desire for ALL women, some just do a better job of hiding it.

I used to think she was different but it’s a lie. The innocent pure HQNP girls want to get violently ravished by big dick DOM Chad just as much as the club sluts.

Prettyboy is cope, BBC is law

what a retard OP

nobody would have a problem with real chad but obviously males hate when feminine traits are worshipped . what should we do lol? put earrings , dress like faggots, do makeup? because muh if your jaw is good then girls will still like you
haha shut up . DUMBASS

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 0S4MA, Lonenely sigma and hypernormie

One of the reasons this happens btw is that a lot of the “cute introverted” girls just have low self esteem. They don’t feel like they can lock down the DOM Chad so they settle for the pretty boy.

My ex told me verbatim that she thought I would just fuck her and move on, that she couldn’t beleive I would be with her, etc.

At first this was confusing to me because she is very pretty and a lot of guys wanted to be with her, even other good looking guys but then I realized that those guys weren’t super extroverted aggressive high risk tolerance DOM Chad bad boys. In her mind a guy like me would find her boring and plain and not very stimulating (she was partially right about that) but she was pretty enough that I overlooked those things for many years.

Pretty boys are usually more SMV matched with HQNP introverted cute girls which is why you probably see them together more often.

The high stimulation seeking DOM Chad usually requires more stimulation from his partner to feel satisfied which is why he usually doesn’t end up with the cute but bookish shy type of girl. The hot club girls, or the higher maintenance popular extroverted “mean girl” is usually more his speed as that is his more accurate female counterpart.

Last edited:
Based. Pretty boy is law.

• +1
Reactions: billymidnight and Lonenely sigma
One of the reasons this happens btw is that a lot of the “cute introverted” girls just have low self esteem. They don’t feel like they can lock down the DOM Chad so they settle for the pretty boy.

My ex told me verbatim that she thought I would just fuck her and move on, that she couldn’t beleive I would be with her, etc.

At first this was confusing to me because she is very pretty and a lot of guys wanted to be with her, even other good looking guys but then I realized that those guys weren’t super extroverted aggressive high risk tolerance DOM Chad bad boys. In her mind a guy like me would find her boring and plain and not very stimulating (she was partially right about that) but she was pretty enough that I overlooked those things for many years.

Pretty boys are usually more SMV matched with HQNP introverted cute girls which is why you probably see them together more often.

The high stimulation seeking DOM Chad usually requires more stimulation from his partner to feel satisfied which is why he usually doesn’t end up with the cute but bookish shy type of girl. The hot club girls, or the higher maintenance popular extroverted “mean girl” is usually more his speed as that is his more accurate female counterpart.
If that’s the case why do pretty boys ltr bimbo types

The high stimulation seeking DOM Chad usually requires more stimulation from his partner to feel satisfied which is why he usually doesn’t end up with the cute but bookish shy type of girl.
Women being scared of DOM dudes is a very bad thing even if its true. I just said that the only way you can have a LTR that resembles those cringy romantic movies is by being cute and neotonous

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
If that’s the case why do pretty boys ltr bimbo types
Idk, I was in an LTR with a shy introverted HQNP girl for a while even though I would never be with such a girl again

Life isn’t black and white, nothing I’m saying is law, I’m just pointing out general trends

• +1
Women being scared of DOM dudes is a very bad thing even if its true. I just said that the only way you can have a LTR that resembles those cringy romantic movies is by being cute and neotonous
Well yeah I agree with this

But you sacrifice a degree of lust for a more stable romance

A lot of girls want nothing to do romantically with the guy they wouldn’t hesitate to cheat on their husbands for

• +1
And women want the “cringy romantic movie” love

• +1
Idk, I was in an LTR with a shy introverted HQNP girl for a while even though I would never be with such a girl again

Life isn’t black and white, nothing I’m saying is law, I’m just pointing out general trends
Who did she ltr eventually after you

And women want the “cringy romantic movie” love
They do, at least normal ones do. Not whores who want to get ravaged 24/7 but actually cute and high iq girls

• +1
"pretty boy" is just cope by incels to deal with the fact that dudes who act like fags look more masculine

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie

It depends on what you want too

I don’t want an LTR so I don’t mind sacrificing LTR qualities to enhance to amount of lust I arouse in women

I don’t want an LTR so I don’t mind sacrificing LTR qualities to enhance to amount of lust I arouse in women
Yet the vast majority of women want an ltr

I don't mean to sound gay but hear me out.

Would you want to lay in your gfs lap while she kisses you on your forehead and tells you u are her good little boy?

If yes you want to be a feminine prettyboy.

If no you want to be a masc chad.

@Trilogy @Primalsplit @Xangsane come on I know you will back me up

• +1
Reactions: Trilogy, hypernormie and Xangsane

Would you want to lay in your gfs lap while she kisses you on your forehead and tells you u are her good little boy?

Defo

• Love it
Reactions: Trilogy, hypernormie and Lonenely sigma
what a retard OP

nobody would have a problem with real chad but obviously males hate when feminine traits are worshipped . what should we do lol? put earrings , dress like faggots, do makeup? because muh if your jaw is good then girls will still like you
haha shut up . DUMBASS
Lmao they are calling guys who actually do NOTHING gay at all (unless maybe dancing if thats "gay" to a masculine man like you)

They just have good full lips, feminine eyes and eyelashes, long hair and a tall and pointy, narrow but well projected jaw. They ARE neotenous (not even feminine) but their actions are completely straight. If you look like them you don't need "makeup" or "earrings". You just need a camera and your face

They do, at least normal ones do. Not whores who want to get ravaged 24/7 but actually cute and high iq girls
Plenty of high IQ women want to get ravished 24/7 and frequent clubs and sex parties

You’d do good to not tell yourself this lie

Nah I see the appeal completely don’t get me wrong

• +1
Plenty of high IQ women want to get ravished 24/7 and frequent clubs and sex parties

You’d do good to not tell yourself this lie
I will die alone anyway, this thread is not about women in the first place but about braindead men.

I am just saying, feeling loved by a woman and thus superior to others >>> just fucking. If I could choose I know what I'd pick but yet again, not the point of this thread.

Who did she ltr eventually after you
some 5.5 psl dude who wasn’t as attractive and more introverted

Someone more her speed

• +1
I will die alone anyway, this thread is not about women in the first place but about braindead men.

I am just saying, feeling loved by a woman and thus superior to others >>> just fucking. If I could choose I know what I'd pick but yet again, not the point of this thread.
I don’t find the love of a woman to be valuable so maybe why I don’t care for the LTR

• So Sad
I don’t find the love of a woman to be valuable so maybe why I don’t care for the LTR
Truth be told, if I ascended my looks through surgery tomorrow, idk which one I'd pick tbf.

She still wouldn't love me, but rather me + surgeries. For that reason LTR would get me nothing bc yet again she wouldn't be with me but rather with me + surgeries.

Thats all bc I am blackpilled though. If I was born like a neotenous model-tier prettyboy, and had I never accepted the blackpill, it would've been a happy life and a happy LTR. Being blackpilled reduces all relationships down to fucking

• +1
Reactions: hypernormie
Truth be told, if I ascended my looks through surgery tomorrow, idk which one I'd pick tbf.

She still wouldn't love me, but rather me + surgeries. For that reason LTR would get me nothing bc yet again she wouldn't be with me but rather with me + surgeries.

Thats all bc I am blackpilled though. If I was born like a neotenous model-tier prettyboy, and had I never accepted the blackpill, it would've been a happy life and a happy LTR. Being blackpilled reduces all relationships down to fucking
That’s basically how I think about it. The love isn’t real, it never was unless you were never blackpilled and got to live the delusion all the way through. Now that you are, that ship has sailed, better to mog and fuck and bask in the feeling of superiority.

• +1
Do you not think they’re entitled to it?

so a chadlite
I didn’t mean to write PSL there my bad

No he’s slightly above normie

• +1
That’s basically how I think about it. The love isn’t real, it never was unless you were never blackpilled and got to live the delusion all the way through. Now that you are, that ship has sailed, better to mog and fuck and bask in the feeling of superiority.
Can you dm me your face I am actually interested, I swear I won't dox you or do any stupid shit

Even if all

Women choose good genes. Those "fags" have them and you don't
And even if all prettyboys were gays, it wouldn't change the fact that they mog these ogres till death.

Insecure ugly normies need to cope with a caricate view of masculinity in order to feel superior, but they are far from superior, they are pathetic and insecure individuals.

• +1
Reactions: Earth Dollar, Lonenely sigma and Xangsane
They want BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC

BBC