I hate fucking incels calling prettyboys gay

If you look at the comment section of any prettyboy on instagram, all females are lusting while men are being pathetic and calling them faggots.

If you have a normally developed brain you will see who the real faggots here are.

"Ohh women don't know what they want brooooo! They actually want ogre looking 5'6 gym rats brooo! Feminism made them chase gays brooo!"

Women choose good genes. Those "fags" have them and you don't
You haaaateeee when they insult your bf brooooo

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma
My brother said my long hair was gay

Fuck him

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sprinkles, Lonenely sigma and yeeyeeslayer
He wants to have sex with you

Yes, fuck him. Or let him fuck you, whatever you prefer. You guys like incest anyway, it’s in your culture
Whats his brothers bizygo/bigonial? Whats his PSL rating? I may join in too if both are good enough

• JFL
Reactions: The Grinch
Yes, fuck him. Or let him fuck you, whatever you prefer. You guys like incest anyway, it’s in your culture
ib4 he's like "am not muslim saar me libanese we christian pls biliv me saar me no inbred like other arap"

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and The Grinch
Yeah OP either has dyslexia or when you knock on his skull it's completely hollow lol.
I had to stop bonesmashing not because of the bruises but bc it would sound like fucking drums each time, thus waking my parents up

• So Sad
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel
ib4 he's like "am not muslim saar me libanese we christian pls biliv me saar me no inbred like other arap"
How tf do you niggas always know Im Lebanese

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and yeeyeeslayer
If you look at the comment section of any prettyboy on instagram, all females are lusting while men are being pathetic and calling them faggots.

If you have a normally developed brain you will see who the real faggots here are.

"Ohh women don't know what they want brooooo! They actually want ogre looking 5'6 gym rats brooo! Feminism made them chase gays brooo!"

Women choose good genes. Those "fags" have them and you don't
I’m a prettyboy and can confirm that being one makes you feel like a cuck

• JFL
Reactions: Lonenely sigma and Sprinkles