I HATE FUCKING PAKIS (storytime)

pentamogged9000

pentamogged9000

Just a couple millimetres of bone
I was just in tutor and we had a supply so this fucking recessed manlet does the register and tells us he is gonna do a uniform check. I have air maxes on, I start asking my esteemed brown friend if I should walk out or hide my feet under my bag and he tells me to hide under the tabel. The room is just one huge table in the middle so I decide that's the best option. I wait until he starts coming towards people near me and crawl under and for the first 20 seconds it goes fine, he walks past my spot and doesn't notice me missing. I messed up because my friend on the other side saw me and I banged my head on the table, the teacher didn't notice but this ugly brown shitskin did. I mean I kid you not he is genuinely the most revolting human ever

This recessed bug eyed 5'8 hairy discoloured brown framelet monster decides to snake on me "sir I think there's something under the table"

I genuinely hate this piece of shit filth, every time I see him he has this shit eating grin baring his braces for the world to see, like he is a fucking star.

Everytime I see this massively nosed loser walking from now on I will barge into him with full force, along with any of his friends.

I ended up getting 2 detentions because of this hairy prick's snitching, every chance I get from now on I will make his life worse. Along with that fucking spastic of a teacher, literally no other teacher checks uniform.

@TRUE_CEL why are your people so annoying?

@SidharthTheSlayer @BrahminBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, Mewton, SecularIslamist and 16 others
no one's forcing you to do it :forcedsmile:

they smell terrible, its as if they hate water or something

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho, m0ss26, laaoo and 2 others
I feel bad for UKcels. I’ve never encountered a paki irl :feelskek:

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: deadmanwalking, nanefer, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: m0ss26, Almost Chadlite, pentamogged9000 and 1 other person
india should nuke pakistan and annex it

You’re a shit student and probably think you’re funny by not wearing proper shoes. Yeah dude you’re so rebellious for not adhering to the dress code - too bad when you enter the real world people are just going to find your behaviour embarrassing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: JohnDoe, nanefer, OGJBSLAYER and 2 others
You clearly have, but mutt IQ makes you think they’re Latino.
Arab*

Nobody’s mistaking Pakistani for Latin but they do mistake them for arab (many do look arab)

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and FailedNormieManlet
You’re a shit student and probably think you’re funny by not wearing proper shoes. Yeah dude you’re so rebellious for not adhering to the dress code - too bad when you enter the real world people are just going to find your behaviour embarrassing
Calm down, he doesn’t want the Rajaprajeet badboy to take him down

• JFL
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
Arab*

Nobody’s mistaking Pakistani for Latin but they do mistake them for arab (many do look arab)
Americans are fucking retarded, trust me. They see brown and they think Latino. They even think Sikhs are muzzies. 🤣

• JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium
  • So Sad
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Americans are fucking retarded, trust me. They see brown and they think Latino. They even think Sikhs are muzzies. 🤣
Well yeah that’s cos Ameecians don’t have “Arabs” or “south Asians” in high numbers. They have them in numbers comprable to how us Europeans have Latin Americans which is basically 0. Most people in Europe wouldn’t even know how to distinguish an Latin American due to how rare they are

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Michael Myers
  • +1
Benifits plebite. Man will become a peasant, much rather sell drugs @ that point
He’s too low iq to sell drugs, he’s deffo going to think he’s cool when he gets caught and gets railed by some dude in jail

• JFL
Reactions: OGJBSLAYER and PrinceLuenLeoncur
Well yeah that’s cos Ameecians don’t have “Arabs” or “south Asians” in high numbers. They have them in numbers comprable to how us Europeans have Latin Americans which is basically 0. Most people in Europe wouldn’t even know how to distinguish an Latin American due to how rare they are
Yep I’ve only met one Latina irl and that was only because I ran her over with my driving instructor’s car. :ogre: She had a native appearance (narrow eyes). Apparently she was Colombian.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 26859, GabachoCopium and PrinceLuenLeoncur
  • JFL
Let him dark triad maxx bhai, everyone can't mma max like you

• JFL
He’s too low iq to sell drugs, he’s deffo going to think he’s cool when he gets caught and gets railed by some dude in jail
It looks like he is under 18, so I'm not sure

Being a drug seller doesn't translate to smv since you don't want the whole town to know about it. At most , you will get druggie chics

• JFL
SonOfTyrone

• JFL
Reactions: pentamogged9000
I was just in tutor and we had a supply so this fucking recessed manlet does the register and tells us he is gonna do a uniform check. I have air maxes on, I start asking my esteemed brown friend if I should walk out or hide my feet under my bag and he tells me to hide under the tabel. The room is just one huge table in the middle so I decide that's the best option. I wait until he starts coming towards people near me and crawl under and for the first 20 seconds it goes fine, he walks past my spot and doesn't notice me missing. I messed up because my friend on the other side saw me and I banged my head on the table, the teacher didn't notice but this ugly brown shitskin did. I mean I kid you not he is genuinely the most revolting human ever

This recessed bug eyed 5'8 hairy discoloured brown framelet monster decides to snake on me "sir I think there's something under the table"

I genuinely hate this piece of shit filth, every time I see him he has this shit eating grin baring his braces for the world to see, like he is a fucking star.

Everytime I see this massively nosed loser walking from now on I will barge into him with full force, along with any of his friends.

I ended up getting 2 detentions because of this hairy prick's snitching, every chance I get from now on I will make his life worse. Along with that fucking spastic of a teacher, literally no other teacher checks uniform.

Fuck his mom, then his sister, then his wife and the his daughter.

Take generational revenge.

IMG 9480

You dumb fucking nigger monkey, please tell me what shoes you would rather wear, seriously it’s a retarded rule in the first place, you assuming my academic ability based on choice of footwear should be punishable by stoning to death you once again, fucking nigger.

View attachment 2438204
You dumb fucking nigger monkey, please tell me what shoes you would rather wear, seriously it’s a retarded rule in the first place, you assuming my academic ability based on choice of footwear should be punishable by stoning to death you once again, fucking nigger.
Right mogs

• Ugh..
@FailedNormieManlet ignored for 30 days for being a retard

• +1
Reactions: nanefer
india should nuke pakistan and annex it
Other way around, I hope Pakistan pillages all of India so they become richer and stop coming to england

• +1
Reactions: nanefer and Xangsane
Other way around, I hope Pakistan pillages all of India so they become richer and stop coming to england
Pakistan should nuke pooland

View attachment 2438204
The more formal shoes you chav, you’re literally wearing a shirt and tie. Why don’t all wallstreet bankers just walk around in air maxes then? Fucking moron

i cant distinguish between indian and paki

What would you do if you see him makeout with your onitis?

What would you do if you see him makeout with your onitis?
I don’t have oneitis but I would just laugh because he is subhuman

• +1
I would not fuck a paki girl unless shes thick