I hate Girls??????????? OVER I want to kms in Minecraft creative mode

Spergi

Spergi

SergiCabrERmaxxing
This girl (MTB) whom I know from school and I texted for like a week where she was interested and even texted me first a couple of time, so I had my first date ever 3 days ago, but now it's dead silence and she rejected me over text. Is it because of my looks (MTN), but she has seen me before in school? Or PeRsOnAlLiTy? During this I never acted autistic like I would be with my friends and just was NT. Why does god hate me so much, I just want a normal looking girlfriend? Is that to much to ask for? I don't even know if I will ever experience kissing, cuddling or having intercourse with a cute girl? I think it's just over for me at 17, but I know that like half my age didn't had sex yet, so I don't know if I am just left out or just insecure 'cause many hadn't had sex like myself.

just a hint nobodys gonna read that essay
everything more than two sentences is filtered by most users

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, roping3264, chosen-one and 1 other person
just a hint nobodys gonna read that essay
everything more than two sentences is filtered by most users
What TikTok does to ones generations attention span

It’s because of your personality. You passed the looks threshold which is the first and most important step but then you failed the second part of the game. It’s joever.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Nick.Harte
It’s because of your personality. You passed the looks threshold which is the first and most important step but then you failed the second part of the game. It’s joever.
I guess so, just have to personalitymaxx lmao, I hate "dating" in this generation, it's just over for so many guys

• +1
Reactions: stunna
I guess so, just have to personalitymaxx lmao, I hate "dating" in this generation, it's just over for so many guys
Does Amnesia have interesting personality?

• +1
Reactions: Spergi
  • +1
Reactions: stunna and Spergi
Same that's why it isn't a problem for me to read long texts
for me it depends how it is written your op text should have like 3 paragraphs

• +1
Reactions: stunna and Spergi
You unironically have to. I don’t even pass the looks threshold.

• Love it
You unironically have to. I don’t even pass the looks threshold.
Damn that's kinda sad man, I think what I lack in is in charisma and being funny, but don't know how to fix that?

Maybe have to search for a guide. But don't know what I should do right now, maybe talk to another girl?

This girl (MTB) whom I know from school and I texted for like a week where she was interested and even texted me first a couple of time, so I had my first date ever 3 days ago, but now it's dead silence and she rejected me over text. Is it because of my looks (MTN), but she has seen me before in school? Or PeRsOnAlLiTy? During this I never acted autistic like I would be with my friends and just was NT. Why does god hate me so much, I just want a normal looking girlfriend? Is that to much to ask for? I don't even know if I will ever experience kissing, cuddling or having intercourse with a cute girl? I think it's just over for me at 17, but I know that like half my age didn't had sex yet, so I don't know if I am just left out or just insecure 'cause many hadn't had sex like myself.
its normal most women are trash
its ok

• +1
If your MTN you gotta Looksmax to HTN. The average man struggles on the dating market this is basic blackpill knowledge. Hit the gym blud.

• Love it
That's comforting, does this mean that the mayority of guys experience that and not only me?
obviously because they arent good looking

• Love it
If your MTN you gotta Looksmax to HTN. The average man struggles on the dating market this is basic blackpill knowledge. Hit the gym blud.
I know but I think HTN maybe out of reach for me without gym body, but that takes years, but yeah currently gymcelling with my manlet height of 5"11

obviously because they arent good looking
Then I guess I just have to wait for years and hope for the best and beta buxx like the others, 'cause I am capped at MTN

What TikTok does to ones generations attention span
no because youre just writing a bunch of annoying bullshit no one wants to read and nobody gives a shit about your problems. The moral of the story is that you should kill yourself.

• +1
I know but I think HTN maybe out of reach for me without gym body, but that takes years, but yeah currently gymcelling with my manlet height of 5"11
5’11 is like 2 inches above average with air maxes you can be 6ft and then claim 6’1. You should definitely hit the gym tho it only takes like 2 years to see significant progress because of newbie gains.

Look I don't have lots of experience but I doubt you should act like with your friends while being with a girl maybe that was the mistake innit

• Love it
no because youre just writing a bunch of annoying bullshit no one wants to read and nobody gives a shit about your problems. The moral of the story is that you should kill yourself.
Probably

5’11 is like 2 inches above average with air maxes you can be 6ft and then claim 6’1. You should definitely hit the gym tho it only takes like 2 years to see significant progress because of newbie gains.
Problem is that I live in Germany, where average height is 5"11,but you are right with gym,

'cause I have been going to the gym for a year and I am now 10kg heavier even with a cut and leaner than before, but it would take another 1-2 years to look big and lean

Look I don't have lots of experience but I doubt you should act like with your friends while being with a girl maybe that was the mistake innit
I know that's why wrote that I have not acted like I would have around my friends

Problem is that I live in Germany, where average height is 5"11,but you are right with gym,
Yea I would try and go the USA if I was you. Europe is hard mode in the USA you’d have a height halo and would have less competition do to the obesity epidemic.
'cause I have been going to the gym for a year and I am now 10kg heavier even with a cut and leaner than before, but it would take another 1-2 years to look big and lean
I mean as long as you have a sixpack and you have like 2 years of gym progress you’ll mog 95% of men in terms of body. Only 15% of men go the gym most only go 2 days a week and I doubt most are lean.

• Love it
You should act cool and natural like you’re with your freinds but flirty. Just don’t make any offensive jokes.

• JFL
You should act cool and natural like you’re with your freinds but flirty. Just don’t make any offensive jokes.
Yeah I think that's legit, offensive jokes only for chads

Damn that's kinda sad man, I think what I lack in is in charisma and being funny, but don't know how to fix that?

Maybe have to search for a guide. But don't know what I should do right now, maybe talk to another girl?
Definitely talk to more girls. Being funny is definitely important. When I was in high school, girls thought I was really funny but there was, in my view, never a romantic attraction and that's simply because I didn't pass the looks threshold. Otherwise I'd have been a slayer, probably.

• +1
Definitely talk to more girls. Being funny is definitely important. When I was in high school, girls thought I was really funny but there was, in my view, never a romantic attraction and that's simply because I didn't pass the looks threshold. Otherwise I'd have been a slayer, probably.
Thank you for your wisdom St.Truecel

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers

Attachments

• 952706-7daf27c3184ee17902bec0db78eba799.mp4
    2.7 MB
Wanted better