i hate girls who listen to car seat headrest

sportsmogger

sportsmogger

Kraken
All of them look like this

And are femcels

I only legit like one song from this shitty band and its coincidentally the shortest one :lul:

If any of my brocels are fans of them, ill give them another chance :oops::owo:

@Gengar @ElTruecel @TechnoBoss

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, WeiWei, ElTruecel and 2 others
View attachment 3142674

And are femcels

I only legit like one song from this shitty band and its coincidentally the shortest one :lul:

I've never actually even heard of this band. I don't know if I should give them a listen :forcedsmile:

give me the aux bro trustttt :p:p:p:p

All these songs except the second one sound like someone is literally taking a shit in my eardrums. Did you purposely pick out this music to be bad or do you unironically listen to this?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Schizotypalcel and sportsmogger
All these songs except the second one sound like someone is literally taking a shit in my eardrums. Did you purposely pick out this music to be bad or do you unironically listen to this?
jfl i listen to everything

so yes, that included, i listen to anything from bdm to dsbm to rock to rap to indie etc etc etc, i probably know more bands than i know people irl, its an acquired taste tbh cuz i first started from deftones and i just gradually got into more extreme music and i liked all of it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger, Schizotypalcel and TechnoBoss
View attachment 3142682

so yes, that included, i listen to anything from bdm to dsbm to rock to rap to indie etc etc etc, i probably know more bands than i know people irl, its an acquired taste tbh cuz i first started from deftones and i just gradually got into more extreme music and i liked all of it
Sewerslvt is actually good. I heard a remix of Death Grips x Hotline Miami OST on Youtube a while back that introduced me to sewer.

• Love it
Reactions: dbva
I've never actually even heard of this band. I don't know if I should give them a listen :forcedsmile:

Listen to the song i posted its good

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Listen to the song i posted its good
Hmm, tbh I don't really like the sound that much. It is also a very short song too it's a minute long :forcedsmile:

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger
Sewerslvt is actually good. I heard a remix of Death Grips x Hotline Miami OST on Youtube a while back that introduced me to sewer.
id show you my collection of like 50+ band shirts but lots of them are in the wash and honestly i just cba to get all of them

i got shirts from sewerslvt to tv girl all the way to yanderechainsawregurgitation factory to devourment etc, i copped the newest sewerslvt album shirt the second it came out, jfl these incel redditors bought out the entire stock in like 30 mins :feelskek:

also getting this cannibal corpse shirt soon, its on the way

• Woah
id show you my collection of like 50+ band shirts but lots of them are in the wash and honestly i just cba to get all of them

i got shirts from sewerslvt to tv girl all the way to yanderechainsawregurgitation factory to devourment etc, i copped the newest sewerslvt album shirt the second it came out, jfl these incel redditors bought out the entire stock in like 30 mins :feelskek:

View attachment 3142698

also getting this cannibal corpse shirt soon, its on the way

View attachment 3142702
No offense but why do the shirts look really feminine?

• Hmm...
  • +1
No offense but why do the shirts look really feminine?
lol why not tbh, its not like im too scared to wear them in public or anything, im a low inhib alpha sigma wolf asf so the only place i draw the line is like slam metal/goregrind shirts cuz atp its just pure gore + a logo on it

View attachment 3142682

TV girl is good

• Love it
It’s over bruh wtf

What else u listen to?
bhai everything

japanese shoegaze, vkei, all types of metal, screamo, indie, grunge, hardcore, everything

• JFL
bhai everything

japanese shoegaze, vkei, all types of metal, screamo, indie, grunge, hardcore, everything
Listen to Melanie Martinez to yurimax yuri listens to it trust me datteybayo

• WTF
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Ghoulish and sportsmogger
just wore this shirt today to school

Ivory Dream Girl T-Shirt
Any ioi?

I might buy a shirt too, maybe Avenged Sevenfold but thats it, any other bands are too flashy tbh

Any ioi?

I might buy a shirt too, maybe Avenged Sevenfold but thats it, any other bands are too flashy tbh
yeah actually a cute blonde girl in my class pointed it out and asked if i listen to tv girl, good convo starter tbh, try deftones aswell tbh

• Woah
yeah actually a cute blonde girl in my class pointed it out and asked if i listen to tv girl, good convo starter tbh, try deftones aswell tbh
deftones is like tiktok music nowadays

plus i only rlly like 3 songs, not that big of a fan to cop a shirt

might get a blink 182 or millencolin shirt

• +1
deftones is like tiktok music nowadays

plus i only rlly like 3 songs, not that big of a fan to cop a shirt

might get a blink 182 or millencolin shirt
been into deftones for like 6 years now but u do u tbh, tv girl is always a safe bet tho

• +1
View attachment 3142682

please listen to better music

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: sportsmogger and dbva
  • JFL
same buddy boyo keep listening to incel music tho
Paddock 1

id rather listen to incel music than walk around with my pants halfway down acting like a gangster, subhuman nigger sandmonkey low iq behaviour tbh I HATE BLACK CULTURE

• WTF
View attachment 3142781

id rather listen to incel music than walk around with my pants halfway down acting like a gangster, subhuman nigger sandmonkey low iq behaviour tbh I HATE BLACK CULTURE
i didnt tell you to do any of those things jfl

• JFL
Reactions: sportsmogger and dbva
View attachment 3142674

And are femcels

I have never listened to these guys.

• JFL
What's wrong with the car seat headrest?

• JFL