I hate going outside

VST

VST

Mentalcel Supreme™ with Cheese
Because it reminds me how utterly average/below average I truly am.

Also the lack of IOIs kill me.

You sound really low t. Srs. No high t man would post things like these. Get it checked boyo.

You sound really low t. Srs. No high t man would post things like these. Get it checked boyo.
the thing is he mogs the majority of this forum and gets tinder matches, im sure its the T and constant fapping

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
the thing is he mogs the majority of this forum and gets tinder matches, im sure its the T and constant fapping
Yes. No high t man would complain about not getting iois when going out. Just think about it. Do you think our grandads ever bitched about things as pathetic as this? LMFAOOOOO

Yes. No high t man would complain about not getting iois when going out. Just think about it. Do you think our grandads ever bitched about things as pathetic as this? LMFAOOOOO
LOLOL, the thing is, this getting IOIs thing is a meme, the only guys who get CLEAR IOIs are the top 5%, they're rare and you can tell it's one of those guys from far away

LOLOL, the thing is, this getting IOIs thing is a meme, the only guys who get CLEAR IOIs are the top 5%, they're rare and you can tell it's one of those guys from far away
I disagree. Being significantly above average depending on where you live will result in iois. That's not the point though. People here bitch way too much.

snapchat-1426918941-jpg.2152

Godlike lower third tarnished by a bulbous nose and major NCT.
I don't even have NCT, it's just my eyes are a lot darker around the top of my eyelids which gives it an illusion of NCT, probs lens distortion and lighting has something to do with it aswell.

I don't even have NCT, it's just my eyes are a lot darker around the top of my eyelids which gives it an illusion of NCT, probs lens distortion and lighting has something to do with it aswell.
Doesn't matter if you actually have NCT or if it just looks like it... it's still not aesthetically attractive.

Doesn't matter if you actually have NCT or if it just looks like it... it's still not aesthetically attractive.
It's not even visible IRL ngl.

Vst you mog most people i see outside.

ogre for no socialcirclecels. now your destiny is seeing oldcels:feelshmm:

Smug3

He only does so to bait dummies like you into validating him.

Yet when I try to bait him to acknowledge my superiority as J-Pop boy he remains tight lipped.

Very greedy, just wants to take without sharing.

Because it reminds me how utterly average/below average I truly am.

Also the lack of IOIs kill me.
I get depressed if I don't go outside at least once per day.
Keep your head high and don't look at other people.

View attachment 4946

He only does so to bait dummies like you into validating him.

Yet when I try to bait him to acknowledge my superiority as J-Pop boy he remains tight lipped.

Very greedy, just wants to take without sharing.
he can get asmuch validation as he wants, he's still low T, if he wasn't low T he wouldnt be asking for validation

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
he can get asmuch validation as he wants, he's still low T, if he wasn't low T he wouldnt be asking for validation

Happy2

Yes he is low T, as am I though I am Asian boy.

He has no excuse.