I hate going to barbers.

TheDragon

TheDragon

Facecel
Whenever I visit a foid barber and I ask for a trim, they cut half of my fucking hair off and I look truecel for the next few weeks. My parents always took me to foid barbers when I was younger and paid them $20 to rape my hair every 4 weeks because my parents think short hair is manly. I'm a bit older and I still ask them how much to cut off and they still rape my hair. The only good barber I had was a bald middle age man JFL but he quit for some reason. He would always trim how much I asked and was pretty friendly. I really need a trim bc I look shit with long hair but I don't want a foid barber to shave all my hair off.

• +1
Reactions: CyprusGD, Deleted member 19766, justinzayn and 1 other person
You need to go to hair salons, barbers have like 3-4 haircuts they can do max and they are all short

i avoid old barbers,they dont understand fade,cuts,styling teen zoomer style,and just gives you a 5 standard nerd haircut or a middle age father haircut
i rather wait a hour for my cool barber,cuz i have to keep it for two months atleast,cant mess it up

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore and TheDragon
Hood barbers mog but my parents take me to great clips foids as well

• +1
Reactions: gymmaxedhorse
Take a picture of your hair at the length you want it to be cut. Next time you get your hair cut prop up your phone with the picture under the mirror so the barber can see it.

• +1
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
Get Chico haircut

• +1
Reactions: TheDragon and GetShrekt
I only cut my own hair

my barber is obsessed with giving me perms, but it covers my subhuman forehead and masks my high hairline so shits good.

I felt the exact same so I started cutting my own hair + have someone I know just use the clippers for sides and back