I hate goodlooking people

S

ScreaM

Platinum
I'm not talking about the narcy frauders on this site, I'm talking about the real moggers partying 24/7 with huge social circles and insane lives with dopamine rushes around the clock. I hate them so much they don't deserve a life like this.

Some science nerd incel who will make some mankind changing discovery or invention is contemplating roping rn but will have the will to carry on and live in the history books forever and be talked about for thousands of years in the future. Yet this person has no gf, no insta likes or girls snapping him.

Life is cruel.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Hikicel69, subhuman incel, Shade91 and 9 others
You do not know everything boy

• +1
Reactions: alriodai
Resentfulcel

Same, I always thought they are punks

• +1
Reactions: uns0l1cited, Hikicel69, subhuman incel and 4 others
I'm not talking about the narcy frauders on this site, I'm talking about the real moggers partying 24/7 with huge social circles and insane lives with dopamine rushes around the clock. I hate them so much they don't deserve a life like this.

Some science nerd incel who will make some mankind changing discovery or invention is contemplating roping rn but will have the will to carry on and live in the history books forever and be talked about for thousands of years in the future. Yet this person has no gf, no insta likes or girls snapping him.

Life is cruel.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Stopping@Nothing19, Deleted member 19948 and Gaygymmaxx
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Deleted member 19948

Life is cruel.
Me to what should we do about it

If you're a teenager and not snapping hoes rn you're failing hard (y)

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and aBetterMii
Me to what should we do about it
can't do nuffin, this is how society is right now, because (((them))) and women having too many rights.
If you're a teenager and not snapping hoes rn you're failing hard (y)
indeed, I mean even oldcels can snap hoes the point is you need to do it in your teen years so it helps your brain development and you don't get left in the dust.

So you don't hate @2000

• +1
Reactions: Hikicel69 and Gaygymmaxx
I'm talking about the real moggers partying 24/7 with huge social circles and insane lives with dopamine rushes around the clock. I hate them so much they don't deserve a life like this.

Have you ever been in the same room with such a person in your life?
I haven't, that I know of.

Have you ever been in the same room with such a person in your life?
I haven't, that I know of.

bro, is it true ure a vampire who speaks ancient dead languages and stuff

Nikola Tesla, the 'ugly' inventor
FCB3DC94 999A 44EE 8307 90AE4B2F2C9A

Keep coping, incels are both dumb and ugly. Only chad invents.

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Hikicel69, subhuman incel and 2 others
I am only fluent in English.

lies

and

u didn't deny the rest

that's evidence against u, old man

ur infact a vampire indeed

i am observing you

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and OldRooster
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18603
So you hate Neurotypical people, because those are who have social circles? Jfl

I don't care enough about good looking people to let them live in my mind rent free

It ain't easy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back