I hate gooks

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
God, they are just the biggest disgrace to east asians. I have respect for the Japanese and koreans for their high IQ, decency, cleanliness, and sophisticated culture. But these fucking shit skinned slant eyes from places like Thailand, Vietnam, Philippines, Indonesia, Malaysia, and Laos are so fucking dumb, they aren't even high IQ like the rest of Asians, ive seen them, they are dumber than a sack of rocks! Their language sounds completely fucking retarded, and earpiercing to hear! Their women are the world's biggest whores and they are trashy as fuck. I would never marry a gook whore like so many on this site say is the solution to inceldom. Last thing I want is my wife to be one of those "me sucky sucky you loong time for 10 dollah" YUCK! I would never SEAmax, im not attracted to those gook whores. And the gook men are a joke too, look at how feminine they are, they become ladyboys and they are completely indistinguishable from a legitimate female. So not only are the women there whores, the men are also degenerates. Fucking tiny dicked little fuckers just become women. If you go anywhere on the west coast you see them everywhere. Saying annoying shit in their retarded accent like "you getta outta me way, mothafuckkaa, zhao dahh mah dahh" AHAHAHA! They don't realize how stupid they sound. Also on top of all that they have the nerve to be racist and smug towards black people and Mexicans as if they are above them on the totem pole, then suck up to whitey like they are their slaves. Tyrone could literally pick them up and crush their weak little bones, gooks think since their skin is black they must be inferior to them, what a joke! They don't realize that women love black dudes and will never be attracted to them. No white girl wants gook men, and not even their own gook women want them either, they only want whitey.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: toolateforme, rockndogs, Ritalincel and 5 others
shut the fuck up you bitch, this is offensive as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Eduardo DOV
= :feelsuhh:

Kys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
shut the fuck up you bitch, this is offensive as fuck
No you shutup Indian. The gooks are racist towards you too. I've heard that currycels go to thailand and the Thai hookers would rather lose the money than sleep with a curry. They hate you too.

not a letter

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1680
I like your enthusiasm

No you shutup Indian. The gooks are racist towards you too. I've heard that currycels go to thailand and the Thai hookers would rather lose the money than sleep with a curry. They hate you too.
I'm part vietnamese cunt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043 and Deleted member 1476
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, GenericChad1444 and Andromeda88
Ouch. Complete genetic trash then. Curry and gook. I'm sorry man.
You're fucking retarded, stop making these threads you fucking aspie.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1560, Deleted member 3043 and GenericChad1444
Are you Iwasborntosuffer?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Effortless, Deleted member 1560 and Deleted member 3043
@Sean O'Aspie

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1476
Did a jungle gook steal your girlfriend or bullied you by any chance?

Did a jungle gook steal your girlfriend or bullied you by any chance?
They act smug and racist towards brown like me and black people, much more than Japanese or koreans. How can they do that when they are shit skins themselves

They act smug and racist towards brown like me and black people, much more than Japanese or koreans. How can they do that when they are shit skins themselves

If you don't know this, but most of Asia is racists. Especially east Asians but jungle gook are often more low inhib so they say what they want.

And out of all the Asians, jungle gooks slay white females the most (mostly white mentalcel but still). I know this, I was at a training camp in Thailand for nearly 2 years.

JUST LOL

• JFL
Reactions: Effortless
I like you OP. Youre my favorite member now