I hate having crushes 😒 // im getting the new MacBook 😊

mug

mug

⚡️⚡️
I hate having crushes, esp when they are involuntary, it sucks worse when ur a skinny fat khv Incel like myself, it amplifies the pain.
because I know I can't have her and its hard. how do you cope with involuntary crushes. I haven't had a crush in a few years but I recently got one.

on the bright side, my moms gonna buy me the new MacBook Pro so I can browse looksmax at 120 hz and have a good computer for editing stuff lol

Last edited:
Jotaro wtf you're not supposed to have oneitis you're supposed to kill dio

also I do not recommend MacBook tbh. I have an iMac that I bought for $2k and it gets performance mogged by my $800 hp zbook

• +1
Reactions: mug
Jotaro wtf you're not supposed to have oneitis you're supposed to kill dio

also I do not recommend MacBook tbh. I have an iMac that I bought for $2k and it gets performance mogged by my $800 hp zbook

josuke is NT asf because he is nice to people, although jotaro is my favorite jojo personally
josuke is nt cause he beats people up for making fun of his gay hair

josuke is nt cause he beats people up for making fun of his gay hair
nah he's actually fucking normal. Makes normal friends with other teens his age rather than brooding and wasting his childhood fighting a gay vampire

literally all of josukes friends are chads. Even manlet Koichi got a hot gf by doing nothing

• +1
Lol...

• JFL
nah he's actually fucking normal. Makes normal friends with other teens his age rather than brooding and wasting his childhood fighting a gay vampire

literally all of josukes friends are chads. Even manlet Koichi got a hot gf by doing nothing
true true, wasn't cool of holly to get stand cancer smh

• +1
Reactions: Kristin
something funny?
Its just that I had the feeling that the crush you hated having wasn't the one that doesn't let you keep browsing.

Its just that I had the feeling that the crush you hated having wasn't the one that doesn't let you keep browsing.
browsing looksmax? bro nah my crush don't let me from browsing here?

I hate all crushes equally

hell yeah new MacBook