• So Sad
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, BrutalMogger and vermillioncorefan
its a blessing

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1 and BrutalMogger
  • JFL
Reactions: CreepyJewel1, AustrianOak47, itzyaboyJJ and 1 other person
Fr man i almost always accidentally slap my family members in the face with it jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: strawberrymushroom and theonewhocantascend
Fucking tell me about it mate, I was at the store recently right and when I was leaving, just my luck the detector goes off, so the security guard approaches me and asks to see my receipt, I hand it to him, using my T shirt to grip it so as to not get any of the estrogenic receipt stuff on my skin, and then he asks to search me, just my luck will have it again my dick becomes very stiff, now just a little context I have a 10 inch by 7 inch girth penis and I had it in the downward position, I’m also wearing quite tight pants and so it’s poking through and after the guard is done patting down my torso he gets down to my crotch, my big bulging penis is right in front of his face, now he asks me what is in my pants and I with an incredulous face reluctantly reply “it’s my penis” his face turns bright red like a barn and he tells me to stop lying and take whatever that is out of my pants, and so I explain “no it’s my penis” at this point he’s not having it anymore, a bunch of customers are already crowding around and some are recording, and so the guard calls over another one to take his place and so the guard takes me to a back room, in which he commands me to drop my pants and so I abide and drop my trousers, I still have my underwear at this point and he exclaims that it’s my last chance to take whatever I have out of my pants and I once again proclaim to him that it’s just my penis, this infuriates the man, he grabs my penis and I am taken aback he then pulls down my underwear and sees that yes in fact it was my penis all along, the man is in complete shock, and says not a word and simply gestures me to leave, I pull up my underwear and trousers and leave the store

• +1
Reactions: strawberrymushroom
Pics or larp. :feelskek:

• JFL
stroking mine rn

awful

• +1
Fucking tell me about it mate, I was at the store recently right and when I was leaving, just my luck the detector goes off, so the security guard approaches me and asks to see my receipt, I hand it to him, using my T shirt to grip it so as to not get any of the estrogenic receipt stuff on my skin, and then he asks to search me, just my luck will have it again my dick becomes very stiff, now just a little context I have a 10 inch by 7 inch girth penis and I had it in the downward position, I’m also wearing quite tight pants and so it’s poking through and after the guard is done patting down my torso he gets down to my crotch, my big bulging penis is right in front of his face, now he asks me what is in my pants and I with an incredulous face reluctantly reply “it’s my penis” his face turns bright red like a barn and he tells me to stop lying and take whatever that is out of my pants, and so I explain “no it’s my penis” at this point he’s not having it anymore, a bunch of customers are already crowding around and some are recording, and so the guard calls over another one to take his place and so the guard takes me to a back room, in which he commands me to drop my pants and so I abide and drop my trousers, I still have my underwear at this point and he exclaims that it’s my last chance to take whatever I have out of my pants and I once again proclaim to him that it’s just my penis, this infuriates the man, he grabs my penis and I am taken aback he then pulls down my underwear and sees that yes in fact it was my penis all along, the man is in complete shock, and says not a word and simply gestures me to leave, I pull up my underwear and trousers and leave the store
Read it. Brutal what we have to go through

• So Sad
Reactions: <6PSLcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
Pics or larp. :feelskek:
Send me $50 and I got u. I’ll stroke it and bust for an extra $15 for an extra $10 I’ll print out a pic and bust on it. Extra $10 I’ll moan and everything extra $25 I’ll say words

Last edited: