I hate having to fake laugher when a coworker shows me some dumb shit

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

ugly inside and out
Tbh the bitch is right behind me as I’m typing this ngl.
Based Ramirez low inhib shit innit

Anyway, this coworker showed me boring normie tik tok videos and she’s caging at them but they’re not funny at all, sometimes I watch the whole video waiting for the punchline but there’s none, so I just pretend to laugh and say “oh I get it now!”

Why do people find the dumbest shit funny?

Btw it’s hard to find a topic to talk to these coworkers about so I just talk about the weather

I don’t like people so leave me alone

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21146, lonelycurry, alphamaxxxx and 4 others
I just stare retardedly until I get fired. Rinse, repeat.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 15827, TheAbyssinian and 1 other person
I just stare retardedly until I get fired. Rinse, repeat.
Caged ngl damn I’m at work they think I’m laughing for no reason now. Crazy joker type shit innit

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: lonelycurry, Deleted member 15827 and Deleted member 18244
theyre all npcs you'll forget these conversations not even a week after you leave that job lmfao, just talk about some nt shit. being nt at my job with my coworkers in the past was the highlight of my day negl, just fake laugh and be friendly with one another. haven't had someone be genuinely friendly in a long time my friend

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 21146
Tbh the bitch is right behind me as I’m typing this ngl.
Based Ramirez low inhib shit innit

Anyway, this coworker showed me boring normie tik tok videos and she’s caging at them but they’re not funny at all, sometimes I watch the whole video waiting for the punchline but there’s none, so I just pretend to laugh and say “oh I get it now!”

Why do people find the dumbest shit funny?

Btw it’s hard to find a topic to talk to these coworkers about so I just talk about the weather

I don’t like people so leave me alone
If you want to become low inhib, u have to not laugh. Fuck caring what they think. The coworker won't give you the promotion, its your boss. So if your boss showed you that same video then it makes sense to fake laugh, but with the coworker its not needed. Their times when you have to fake emotions, and this is not one of the cases.