I hate homeless people

alurmo

alurmo

Mulatta magnet,GUNMAN of the IASACKRO gang 🤠🔫🌵
I swear there was never not a moment where i didnt want to just punch every homeless man in sight thats begging.

theyre just the most annoying people ever like have they even considered a job

Instead of begging on the street like a faggot just kill yourself so you atleast dont bother any other people just trying to get through life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, mug, LooksThinker and 2 others
I hate the homeless who scrubs your windshield without your permission. I rage like crazy. I fucking have to go to the car wash to wash off the piss water everytime they do that cause of my OCD.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Charisma, Deleted member 52452, LooksThinker and 2 others
Homeless women are built for stinky billionaire cock

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Deleted member 52452 and LooksThinker
"have they even considered a job"

Yeah and not all can get them because they are in full-time education, so they become broke but not for the same reason drug-addicts and lazy guys do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 52452
What Nigga?
you are homeless, maybe there is some social justice to be served
Black Lives Matter Protest GIF by TIFF

• JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and wsada
I swear there was never not a moment where i didnt want to just punch every homeless man in sight thats begging.

theyre just the most annoying people ever like have they even considered a job

Instead of begging on the street like a faggot just kill yourself so you atleast dont bother any other people just trying to get through life
what kind of homeless men are you seeing? My experience is that homeless men are normal people who just dropped out of school and now live a life of misery in their inferior "home" where they are presumed to die because of hypothermia/lack of calories

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 52452 and wsada
We should buy sledge hammers and just fuck up random peoples houses
just cut off the internet for normies. soyciety will collapse without chinktok

• +1
Reactions: moggathon
what kind of homeless men are you seeing? My experience is that homeless men are normal people who just dropped out of school and now live a life of misery in their inferior "home" where they are presumed to die because of hypothermia/lack of calories
Man idk maybe its because i live in south africa where homeless people are people who have no other way to provide for their family but every homeless nigga i see is either begging with a sign for money standing infront of cars or walking along cars,following people or offering something while saying some shit like "muhh i dont have money for my family for food" like find people that offer work for homeless people then?! Why tf would i give up my hard earned money for a person who'll probably inject crack with the money

• +1
Reactions: Lokki
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: moggathon
To be honest. I have no problem with homeless people. Only homeless women. These are far more likely to be ex druggies and sociopathic walkers meeting their justifiable demise.

Most of the other homeless population stay to themselves if they are not grifting. Its very easy to tell a druggie from a real down on his luck man. And even for them, i dont feel so bad that they take drugs considering being broke in the sun is a lot worst of a condition than most conditions that require legit medication.

A lot work where im at. So the issue isnt work ethic. Just people who didnt get a chance to monetize their talents or the usual case of a declining enviroment where labor they fit the bill for- is few and far between. Rarely they overask. Most just camp outside and maybe ask for some food, and money for specific goods.

If they are not grifters, they have high potential to allegiance which is why i like them. Just that, most men like you are equally pathetic and have no real independence or work flow idea which is why you cant seem to utilize this workforce and deem them useless. Its a projection.

Not that bad of a people if you for example were someone with leadership skills that owned a company or idea.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alurmo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back