I hate how I find this foid attractive

Pale God

Pale God

Gold
She is a singer from Berlin called Ikkimel and has horrible songs and lyrics and presents herself as a drug abusing slut but I can’t help but find her somewhat attractive.

I don’t like tattoos at all but on the legs the aren’t as annoying or distracting.

I know she is probably like a 6-7/10 but for me is almost close to my ideal type. Her face could be prettier but that’s nitpicking and I doubt she had plastic surgery.

Attachments

• IMG_1125.png
    IMG_1125.png
    4.4 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1124.png
    IMG_1124.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1123.png
    IMG_1123.png
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
  • Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Joshrc, LooksThinker, PrinceofDarkness and 2 others
She is a singer from Berlin called Ikkimel and has horrible songs and lyrics and presents herself as a drug abusing slut but I can’t help but find her somewhat attractive.

I don’t like tattoos at all but on the legs the aren’t as annoying or distracting.

I know she is probably like a 6-7/10 but for me is almost close to my ideal type. Her face could be prettier but that’s nitpicking and I doubt she had plastic surgery.
I want her to milk my cock

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksThinker, jacky hanma and descension
She was lucky to be born with 2 X chromosomes.

• +1
Reactions: beniman, LooksThinker and Pale God
and presents herself as a drug abusing slut but I can’t help but find her somewhat attractive.
Lmao, did you just find that looks arent huge thing to be attracted to? Imo, long term(love) attraction is kinda subjective, e.g. I still have a crush on HTB/Stacylite girl from school, she may be Becka in looks scale and shit, but i can't rate any girl over her somehow lol. Especially when you had some connection to a person. So when foids say their htn husbands are most attractive, it can be real with lovemaxxing.

Imagine she just tongues the fuck out of your asshole and jerks you off.

10/10 looks like a freaky slut you could easily bring home ready to try new things

She looks ugly imo bc She almost looks like a kid facially

Lmao, did you just find that looks arent huge thing to be attracted to? Imo, long term(love) attraction is kinda subjective, e.g. I still have a crush on HTB/Stacylite girl from school, she may be Becka in looks scale and shit, but i can't rate any girl over her somehow lol. Especially when you had some connection to a person. So when foids say their htn husbands are most attractive, it can be real with lovemaxxing.
I feel you. My ex is Stacy in my eyes but all my friends find her decent/aight looking

To me looks are still the biggest factor of someone being attractive to me. Personality is a bonus and I guess long-term I would start to dislike an attractive woman if I hate her personality.

She looks ugly imo bc She almost looks like a kid facially
Neoteny basically. I saw some videos and pictures of her and her nasolabial folds are kinda deep in some of them. She just looks younger on photos she edits or uses make up on.