I hate how it's impossible to find white girls build like this

theonewhocantascend

theonewhocantascend

Sphinx

The only white girls I have ever seen, who were this petite were under 13 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't understand why we allow our woman to become such gross masculine stallions.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Slavusz, Alucard69 and 4 others
I can't find pale girls either, all I see is skin damaged brown women when walking outside

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Alucard69, slavicpsycho and 3 others
Too bad I'm a face guy otherwise I would seamaxx.
I need me a white MTB build like this and I would be in heaven.

The only white girls I have ever seen, who were this petite were under 13 :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I don't understand why we allow our woman to become such gross masculine stallions.

I can't find pale girls either, all I see is skin damaged brown women when walking outside
weird like 30% of women here are skinny basement dweller girls

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Debetro
Yeah I forgot about that, as well.

Asians look whiter than white people nowadays.
They are skinny and pale, we have become brown and fat asf :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah I forgot about that, as well.

Asians look whiter than white people nowadays.
They are skinny and thin, we have become brown and fat asf :lul:
Yeah I fucking cage at tanning and beach culture. Fucking retards doing 3rd world activities.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, MA_ascender and Imretarded?
You should capture a white woman and only feed her water and 1000 cals a day

• Love it
Reactions: theonewhocantascend
looks bad tbh, i want my asians short

• Hmm...
This one is not so bad looking facially but they look so plastic, imagine this first thing in the morning.
I would do though, for the body.

Yeah I fucking cage at tanning and beach culture. Fucking retards doing 3rd world activities.
I didn't knew there was a name for how normies are obsessed with being at the beach 24/7 lol

What's so good about it anyway?
Sand is hot asf, the sea is full of piss, the sun fcks up your skin, whenever you get there, most of the times you will only find a bunch of fat roasties with revealing bikinis, you won't even see hot woman :lul:

Prefering cold weather is an extremely high IQ trait. I love living in a cold place, playing in the snow is so much more fun then fucking with beaches.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
  • JFL
You want twink femboy sons?

What's so good about it anyway?
Sand is hot asf, the sea is full of piss, the sun fcks up your skin, whenever you get there, most of the times you will only find a bunch of fat roasties with revealing bikinis, you won't even see hot woman :lul:
Media brainwashment resulting in a lot of people going there which in turn attracts more people (especially refering to young people). Plus humans like to swim and sometimes be light on clothes in nature, but that is only because of how inhuman summer weather is, that's why we seek water and going half naked, to try to help the body balance its temperature.

Asides of that it's really overrated, nobody visited beaches as a hobby until the last century and now we have roasties and prime women purposefully toasting there, wasting their time, their looks, and their health.
Prefering cold weather is an extremely high IQ trait. I love living in a cold place, playing in the snow is so much more fun then fucking with beaches.
Absolutely. Summer is inhuman as I stated before. Funny how people usually state that summer is their favourite year season but then the streets are empty from 11 AM to 5 PM because of how shitty summer is :feelshaha: That's why people either go do something at early morning or late evening / night :feelskek:

• Woah
He wants ERs
Melton

Only possible for women with thin bones, teens or starvemaxxed bitches