I hate how my brain chose her as an oneitis

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Out of all the girls it had to be her. A femoid that is so drastically different from me and yet, somehow, I ended up meeting her and eventually going out with her. At first, back in 2010, I didn't like her at all. I was repulsed by her. I found her to be nerdy and ugly cause she wore braces (lol).

And then 2 years later, when I saw her again, she hadn't changed at all and I imidiately fell in love with her. Idk why it happened, but ever since, i never got so intensely attracted to a woman. All my serotonin was wasted on her.

And FUUUUUUUCK, it had to be this cunt. A shady, low trust girl, with a drastically different background than mine and other issues too. I could tell she was not a good person and yet I liked her so much. I suffered so much in 2012-2013 because of her. I knew she was bad news and yet I loved her unconditionally.

She is devious, psychotic, vindictive, passive agressive, drinks, smokes, sluts around, has some sort of disorder too. And despite all this, I will forever be attracted to her and consider her 'special' because she is my first love. I got realy unlucky, what can I say.

My parents would get so mad at me if they found out. They wouldn't approve of her cause, like me, they can tell she is bad news.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ZyzzReincarnate
hey at least u know she is a pos

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
rip

• +1
hey at least u know she is a pos
Yes and this is what makes it so tragic. The fact that I fell for this person, and it was spontaneous and virtually inevitable. Meeting her was worse than all the bullying I got in HS.

• +1
Yes and this is what makes it so tragic. The fact that I fell for this person, and it was spontaneous and virtually inevitable. Meeting her was worse than all the bullying I got in HS.

Hang on, why does it say that you're temp banned but you're posting?

• +1
Throw me a bone here dude. Give me something I can work with, help my curiousity

• +1
If @Nibba replies to this reply something bad will happen

• +1
  • +1
Yeah the bad thing will be him getting temp banned

@Weed
@Facade
@knajjd
@Sergeant
WHY DID YOU REPLY TO MY COMMENT. NO PETER DON'T!
hqdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Based blackopstruecel posting while banned

• +1
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine