I hate illegal immigrants

Anchor_Ship

Anchor_Ship

Kraken
This rage fuel moment happened at my work today, for background I work retail in order to cover my surgeries that is the only reason I work this job JFL. I have some pretty bad insomnia it is really hard for me to fall asleep, as well as screen addiction so generally unless I don't have a set schedule it will be hard for me to get 8 hours of sleep. It has gotten even harder since I have been gym celling for the past 4 weeks for around 2 and a half hours a day so my schedule is even tighter + school. So I stayed up very late gym celling and basically only had 4 hours sleep FML. I come into work on fumes barely functioning just barely staying a float and at one point these Spanish speakers come up to me asking for a product. MIND YOU I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH I cannot help these people but I attempt to anyway. I basically say I don't understand what you are saying and they still come up to me again JFL and at that point I say I am sorry and that I cannot help them. I leave to go answer the phone to help someone calling in and my co worker goes in the back where the phone is at and I say good luck with them basically thinking that he wouldn't take offense and JFL he does and when I come back from checking to see if a product is in stock he rages at me saying I dumped those people on him and that I am not even trying to help them. WHEN IN REALITY I tried and I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH. The manager comes in and tries to calm me down and takes us both in the office at separate times, basically says that she told co worker that you can't get angry at people and tells me to be more communicative to let people know that you were moving on to a different task.

TDLR: Illegal immigrants expect me to understand a foreign language, co worker gets mad at me for leaving to go to a different task and thinks I am dumping them on him

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 18020, Deleted member 1901 and 12 others
@Scammer @pashtun @Ozil @curlyheadjames @TanZera @PearlHandledDeck @Tylermax @frendly @Timelessbrah @kjsbdfiusdf @Xangsane @thecel @ArvidGustavsson @Assyrian_Warrior @Birdcell @justinzayn @WomenHateShortMen

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Tylermax, justinzayn and 3 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: Anchor_Ship
This rage fuel moment happened at my work today, for background I work retail in order to cover my surgeries that is the only reason I work this job JFL. I have some pretty bad insomnia it is really hard for me to fall asleep, as well as screen addiction so generally unless I don't have a set schedule it will be hard for me to get 8 hours of sleep. It has gotten even harder since I have been gym celling for the past 4 weeks for around 2 and a half hours a day so my schedule is even tighter + school. So I stayed up very late gym celling and basically only had 4 hours sleep FML. I come into work on fumes barely functioning just barely staying a float and at one point these Spanish speakers come up to me asking for a product. MIND YOU I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH I cannot help these people but I attempt to anyway. I basically say I don't understand what you are saying and they still come up to me again JFL and at that point I say I am sorry and that I cannot help them. I leave to go answer the phone to help someone calling in and my co worker goes in the back where the phone is at and I say good luck with them basically thinking that he wouldn't take offense and JFL he does and when I come back from checking to see if a product is in stock he rages at me saying I dumped those people on him and that I am not even trying to help them. WHEN IN REALITY I tried and I DO NOT SPEAK SPANISH. The manager comes in and tries to calm me down and takes us both in the office at separate times, basically says that she told co worker that you can't get angry at people and tells me to be more communicative to let people know that you were moving on to a different task.

TDLR: Illegal immigrants expect me to understand a foreign language, co worker gets mad at me for leaving to go to a different task and thinks I am dumping them on him
Your gl don’t get surgeries

• Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and twilight
nigga this always happens to me WTF these fucking wetbacks come to my work and start speaking spanish 50 MPH like i am a fucking white nigga

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, EdouardManlet, Scammer and 3 others
nigga this always happens to me WTF these fucking wetbacks come to my work and start speaking spanish 50 MPH like i am a fucking white nigga
Jfl bro I hope they all get deported or learn how to fucking speak English, I didn't sign up for this shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901, Deleted member 17291 and Deleted member 16133
The manager comes in and tries to calm me down
Triple H Wrestling GIF by WWE

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, justinzayn, currylightskin and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Sny, House Lannister and 3 others
Jfl bro I hope they all get deported or learn how to fucking speak English, I didn't sign up for this shit
facts nigga nad when i tell this to ppl they act like its myt fault for not knowing their wetback language like WHAT THE FUCK

• JFL

I hate immigrants in general ..especially when those immigrants are subhuman-esque tier ..they change your demographics , will behave like apes around your women ...change your region into a shitshole gradually ...

I absolutely support the hatred for subhuman ethnics in first world nations they absolutely deserve to be hated ..I would say even getting hatecrimed and brutally murdered is justified ..I as an ethnic πŸ’― support this ..this is why I have also made a vow to never migrate to another region ...

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 17291, cekonerr and 2 others
facts nigga nad when i tell this to ppl they act like its myt fault for not knowing their wetback language like WHAT THE FUCK
its the wage slave lifestyle, it will chew you up and spit you out but we have to do what we have to do as youngcels

Language differences are brutal. Whenever I hear Russian I lost my shit. I waited in line the other day and some foid talked on the phone so fucking loud speaking Russian I had to tell her to shut the fuck up. Luckily she did. da da, da da da, da, da, da. Jesus.

U should learn some basic phrases in Spanish tbh just to communicate a basic Idea. Not a bad idea.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Danish_Retard, Deleted member 17763 and 1 other person
The U.S immigrant system is a joke. It favors illegal immigrants, fraud marriages, and Indian h-1b body shops more than anything. You study in the US spend 200 to 300k and you have less chance to stay in the US legally than illegal immigrant Mexican JFL :lul: Also If the US really wants diversity there should be a quota towards certain countries ie India, China, and Mexico.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, EdouardManlet, House Lannister and 2 others
Language differences are brutal. Whenever I hear Russian I lost my shit. I waited in line the other day and some foid talked on the phone so fucking loud speaking Russian I had to tell her to shut the fuck up. Luckily she did. da da, da da da, da, da, da. Jesus.

U should learn some basic phrases in Spanish tbh just to communicate a basic Idea. Not a bad idea.
Dude they were speaking fast as fuck in Spanish even if I know some basic phrases I doubt ill be able to communicate with everyone I guess its worth a shot though

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291
its the wage slave lifestyle, it will chew you up and spit you out but we have to do what we have to do as youngcels
fuckk man im trying to save up for rhino but i just lost 200 dollars yesterday lol to spend on hgh

• +1
The U.S immigrant system is a joke. It favors illegal immigrants, fraud marriages, and Indian h-1b body shops more than anything. You study in the US spend 200 to 300k and you have less chance to stay in the US legally than illegal immigrant Mexican JFL :lul: Also If the US really wants diversity there should be a quota towards certain countries ie India, China, and Mexico.
dude they will legit pay illegal immigrants off the books its a fucking joke man, they are so obviously illegal how the fuck do you live in the United States without knowing a lick of English JFL bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Oberyn
fuckk man im trying to save up for rhino but i just lost 200 dollars yesterday lol to spend on hgh
Make sure ur on Finn nigga I don't want to see you bald

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 16133

Speaking Russian is for low iq copers who wanna larp about being smart with a10 hunter eyes muh thompsons

• JFL
Reactions: Deprived, Anchor_Ship and Kozner
Speaking Russian is for low iq copers who wanna larp about being smart with a10 hunter eyes muh thompsons
Reminder that speaking Russian is an automatic psl drop of 7.5

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and Anchor_Ship
dude they will legit pay illegal immigrants off the books its a fucking joke man, they are so obviously illegal how the fuck do you live in the United States without knowing a lick of English JFL bro
I am on F-1 student visa. The school didn't let me do my internship because of some federal bullshit this semester and I am struggling with finding an internship for summer JFL. They ruined my life ngl

• So Sad

You could try to show them google translate and have them type in what they say. I did this with people when I travelled to Italy.

It could be a tourist bro, they just want to enjoy their time there and sort of expect you to know.

I would get upset if people got
Rude or distant to me if I didn't speak their language and was on holiday.. Most people adapt or ask a friend to translate for tourists.

Only one boomer old italian woman got mad at me when I couldn't understand her. But it just made her look stupid infront of everyone as everyone was happy to translate.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Oberyn
She was obviously from Russia. But the bitch kept screaming da da da da I was about to lose my shit. They`re so loud.

Dude they were speaking fast as fuck in Spanish even if I know some basic phrases I doubt ill be able to communicate with everyone I guess its worth a shot though
U don`t have to fully understand it, if you'd learn the phrases you only need to process some of what they say to make the connection in your brain. You don`t actually have to understand them.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Deleted member 17763
you would never say this to anyone outside of an anonymous Incel forum you pussy subhuman jfl

So you really don't like Russian foids?
I love Russian foids they’re fuckin hot

Just like that hot Russian piece of ass @Thompsonz

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Anchor_Ship and Oberyn

You know what to do, report those beaners to ICE the only good federal agency.

call 1-866-347-2423
A5FB4E9D 2D88 470C 9063 C8DC4B9CFD59

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and Anchor_Ship
When the refugees are Ukrainian Stacie's. I don't mind

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, GIGAFINESSOR and Anchor_Ship
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, eduardkoopman and Anchor_Ship
You could try to show them google translate and have them type in what they say. I did this with people when I travelled to Italy.

It could be a tourist bro, they just want to enjoy their time there and sort of expect you to know.

I would get upset if people got
Rude or distant to me if I didn't speak their language and was on holiday.. Most people adapt or ask a friend to translate for tourists.
No you don't understand I get Spanish only speakers on the regular. It's a real hassle having to deal with this and I rarely see any other people who don't speak English except Spanish speakers in my area and yes I did download google translate after this:lul:

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17291, Deprived and Oberyn
you gotta be shitting me right? 2022 and they dont know english? JFL send em back

• JFL
Reactions: ballskin and Anchor_Ship
No you don't understand I get Spanish only speakers on the regular. It's a real hassle having to deal with this and I rarely see any other people who don't speak English except Spanish speakers in my area and yes I did download google translate after this:lul:

Download this app bro you can translate voices and text easily.

If it's a tourist be nice to them bro.

• +1
Are you in the Miami area?

• +1
@Scammer @pashtun @Ozil @curlyheadjames @TanZera @PearlHandledDeck @Tylermax @frendly @Timelessbrah @kjsbdfiusdf @Xangsane @thecel @ArvidGustavsson @Assyrian_Warrior @Birdcell @justinzayn @WomenHateShortMen
Probably they're a tourist, from Latin america

Either ways you can't be IRRITATED near your boss if you want any raise or easy time

Just say yeah yeah ok and act indifferent

• +1
And fix your sleep schedule
Nothing can be done with shitty sleep hours

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18020, twilight and Anchor_Ship
Probably they're a tourist, from Latin america

Either ways you can't be IRRITATED near your boss if you want any raise or easy time

Just say yeah yeah ok and act indifferent
Problem is I legit was running out of energy and couldn’t think properly, I forgot to pack lunch so I only had two energy bars and lack of sleep but yeah I agree

• +1
Reactions: π€π¬π¬π²π«π’πšπ§ π–πšπ«π«π’π¨π«
  • +1
Problem is I legit was running out of energy and couldn’t think properly, I forgot to pack lunch so I only had two energy bars and lack of sleep but yeah I agree
Energy drinks are shit if isn't meant for strength training

Fix your damn sleep buddy
And you can take ashwagandha, for me it make an incomplete night of sleep into a fuller one

So definitely experience with the benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17291 and twilight
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: twilight and Anchor_Ship
Melatonin is to fix your sleep schedule

DO NOT BE DEPENDENT ON IT
Dad said the same jfl but I’m already liking the effects of it:forcedsmile: what are side effects of long term usage ?

Dad said the same jfl but I’m already liking the effects of it:forcedsmile: what are side effects of long term usage ?
Your pineal gland wont produce melatonin after continuous use say months and you will need to a few weeks to get back to your normal hormonal balance

Also it may cause hormonal imbalance since melatonin I'd essential for rem sleep= hormone production
and you can't mimic your natural melatonin production so dont mess with it

• Woah
Your pineal gland wont produce melatonin after continuous use say months and you will need to a few weeks to get back to your normal hormonal balance

Also it may cause hormonal imbalance since melatonin I'd essential for rem sleep= hormone production
and you can't mimic your natural melatonin production so dont mess with it
Brutal I see, hormone balance is everything it’s only been three days on this stuff so far

• +1
Brutal I see, hormone balance is everything it’s only been three days on this stuff so far
Just fix your sleeping time and that's it
Dont take it more than a week
Just make your body adjust at sleeping at a certain hour for a full night sleep

• +1
for background I work retail
why? I would rather kill myself than work retail again

• JFL
Reactions: Anchor_Ship and Oberyn