I hate incels

wishIwasSalludon

wishIwasSalludon

navigator of the Narcy pirates 🏴‍☠️🏴‍☠️
it's simple really. Women don't want you. No it's not because all they care about is having a billionaire gigachad, it's because you are a hot, steamy piece of shit. You don't get to call women superficial when you are the same mfs who wince whenever you see a women who has body hair.

Women hate you. I hate you. Women don't like incels because they are terrible to be around!

I had this one guy who liked me, and I accepted his number. We called, texted, and I really just wanted to be friends. And he starts the "so do you know who I like? She's on the phone right now with me" shit I turned him down and he went on the "Nobody loves me everybody hates me" bullshit and I was so annoyed.

Stop trying to justify harassing women because "they were being too nice" or "she was giving me signs." I as a women have dated other women, and when they gives you signs of interest YOU CAN TELL.

Another thing, just please take a fucking shower. Women love that shit, I love when they have a basic decency of hygiene. But I guess that's too much to ask for and you with your greasy unwashed hair and look like you have a micro biome growing near your nuts should be able to get all the bitches huh?

I look at a guy sometimes and think:

"If he washed his hair and had a simple skincare routine he would be grade A." But that's too much to ask for?? Even though women are exepected to do fucking magic tricks to be attractive, asking your musty ass to wash yourself is "too much"

Get over yourself. Most women take the bare minimum man and run with it like they found fucking gold.

And I promise you, do three things and you will not struggle with hoes -normal basic hygiene -be a normal nice human being -don't be a pick me boy

AND THATS IT!! BOOM!! CONGRATULATIONS YOUVE WON IT, SOME BITCHES!!!

oh but sorry, we should just like you for who you are, with your mysoginistic musty crusty smelling like shit, treats women like shit- ass.

Like exuse me for having basic standards, as these incels also have. It's wrong for me to set a low bar for them to step over but they set a bar so fucking far above my head I'd have to grow a pair of whole ass wings to achieve social beauty.

anyways disclaimer as always this isn't all men or amab but it CERTAINLY is the incels. I don't hate men, i hate that type of men!

ALSO SIDE NOTE: If you plan on arguing with me in my comments then please refer to my slightly more professional post explaining some details.

I understand that some of you want me to write a 300 page novel on why I don't like this certain type of male, but again, THIS IS A VENT. My personal frustrations, my thoughts, this isn't professional at all. I know that.

If you would like to see the back up post, go to my profile, it's the only other post.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mainstream, WanderingBurro, sportsmogger and 1 other person
Which reddit did you copy this from

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 6′2 still over, Baldingman1998, Mainstream and 8 others
Shut up nugga i hate u im smarter

• So Sad
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon
[IMG alt="wishIwasSalludon"]https://looksmax.org/data/avatars/l/51/51358.jpg?1701054369[/IMG]

wishIwasSalludon

Iron
wishIwasSalludon

• JFL
I hope whoever wrote this finds peace and happiness

Rape

• JFL
Kill yourself fucking cuck monkey , go to your old roasite wife and lick her stinking fat hairy vagina all you want, also watch out for blood , abortion leftovers, and dog sperm. Fucking christcuck jew infiltrator. Jesus faggot gay sperm rape murder chaos. Darkness in eternity, god is ER. Er will send u to hell while i fuck 20 virgin teens at once. Cope reddit cuck nigger. Ittroon coper kill yourself and i hope u all JUMP from a plane kys fag.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21345, Skywalker, Maalik and 1 other person
Kill yourself fucking cuck monkey , go to your old roasite wife and lick her stinking fat hairy vagina all you want, also watch out for blood , abortion leftovers, and dog sperm. Fucking christcuck jew infiltrator. Jesus faggot gay sperm rape murder chaos. Darkness in eternity, god is ER. Er will send u to hell while i fuck 20 virgin teens at once. Cope reddit cuck nigger. Ittroon coper kill yourself and i hope u all JUMP from a plane kys fag.
this OP plus horrible cuck name

• JFL
  • JFL
Reactions: Skywalker
found the freaktard

oh my god nigga get a job

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52200 and wishIwasSalludon
it's simple really. Women don't want you. No it's not because all they care about is having a billionaire gigachad, it's because you are a hot, steamy piece of shit. You don't get to call women superficial when you are the same mfs who wince whenever you see a women who has body hair.

Women hate you. I hate you. Women don't like incels because they are terrible to be around!

I had this one guy who liked me, and I accepted his number. We called, texted, and I really just wanted to be friends. And he starts the "so do you know who I like? She's on the phone right now with me" shit I turned him down and he went on the "Nobody loves me everybody hates me" bullshit and I was so annoyed.

Stop trying to justify harassing women because "they were being too nice" or "she was giving me signs." I as a women have dated other women, and when they gives you signs of interest YOU CAN TELL.

Another thing, just please take a fucking shower. Women love that shit, I love when they have a basic decency of hygiene. But I guess that's too much to ask for and you with your greasy unwashed hair and look like you have a micro biome growing near your nuts should be able to get all the bitches huh?

"If he washed his hair and had a simple skincare routine he would be grade A." But that's too much to ask for?? Even though women are exepected to do fucking magic tricks to be attractive, asking your musty ass to wash yourself is "too much"

Get over yourself. Most women take the bare minimum man and run with it like they found fucking gold.

And I promise you, do three things and you will not struggle with hoes -normal basic hygiene -be a normal nice human being -don't be a pick me boy

oh but sorry, we should just like you for who you are, with your mysoginistic musty crusty smelling like shit, treats women like shit- ass.

Like exuse me for having basic standards, as these incels also have. It's wrong for me to set a low bar for them to step over but they set a bar so fucking far above my head I'd have to grow a pair of whole ass wings to achieve social beauty.

anyways disclaimer as always this isn't all men or amab but it CERTAINLY is the incels. I don't hate men, i hate that type of men!

ALSO SIDE NOTE: If you plan on arguing with me in my comments then please refer to my slightly more professional post explaining some details.

I understand that some of you want me to write a 300 page novel on why I don't like this certain type of male, but again, THIS IS A VENT. My personal frustrations, my thoughts, this isn't professional at all. I know that.

If you would like to see the back up post, go to my profile, it's the only other post.
dnrd + your fat

• JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon and Deleted member 32973

i fucking hate this type of spacing.

Bluepiller gtfo

• JFL

DNR

Even though the post you took this from probably sounds like a larp I still heavily agree with this here. Normies are so deluded with thinking anything is a "sign". If a gal isn't UPFRONT about liking you then they simply DON'T like you, they're just adding you to their list of orbiters. Girls will act even more feral than guys when a chad enters their grasping range because we as a society find these kinds of behaviours to be more acceptable when coming from women.

Mirin the ragebait

Women don't like incels because they are terrible to be around!

Uh, no. It's actually the other way around-- incels became terrible to be around because women hate them.

• +1