I hate it when people bring babies to the Movies

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
Like we get it dude, YOU HAVE SEX. Stop fucking carrying around your overgrown sperm and flaunting it to the world. People who do this are the epitome of narcissism and egocentrism. Constantly wanting to show society the fruits of their coital labor. It's especially annoying when the child cries. Basically the parents are just carrying around an alarm that says HEY LOOK AT US!!!! WE HAD SEX! I JAMMED MY ROCK HARD DICK INTO HER MOIST TENDER PUSSY AND HERE'S PROOF!. seriously? Since when is being sexually active a status symbol? If anything, it's gross to involve people in your own personal affairs. I can't even look at someone with their small child without imagining their overweight 40 year old ass getting aggressively pounded, ew. Seriously, people who do this need to burn in hell. Stop forcing society to deal with your stupid ass semen demon, no one gives a shit if you have sex.

Does that even happen

Babies are not cool I don't like babies. They cry for stupid reasons, make me feel bad, and they just suck. It doesn't get better when they reach 3. They blow out other kids candles, cry even more, etc. We need to stop saying "Aww its just a cute baby" No. It's not. If I could, I would give 0 STARS. I do not like babies. Except the really nice ones that hug strangers and the ones that do not care about anything and just stand there.

Such a normie complaint about life it reminds me of those English books and their situations

• JFL
Reactions: Mouthbreath and currylightskin