I hate it when sluts do this

Afrikancel

Afrikancel

Popo Crew
So i saw this slut yesterday she was completely enarmoured with me. So today i tried to see her so i can fuck her before. Sadly she made some excuse about having an exam tomorrow and wants to see me in like june or smth. Jfl. I hate women who try to lock me down. She sees me as bf material after we spent 4h together on sunday vibing

Its easy to remain composed around females when youre not attracted to them.

I swear that fucking skinny bitches are impossible to truely acquire. My gf is skinny but its hard as a black man to get slim girls because i have to compete with other chads and tyrones that mog even myself

Stats: mmamaxed, 6’3 looksmaxxed tyronelite, high IQ with text game and irl game (can pull a slut or two every time at a bar or club)

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thereallegend, currylightskin and beau
All i hear is you can't fuck her

• JFL
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 19609 and Hueless
So i saw this slut yesterday she was completely enarmoured with me. So today i tried to see her so i can fuck her before. Sadly she made some excuse about having an exam tomorrow and wants to see me in like june or smth. Jfl. I hate women who try to lock me down. She sees me as bf material after we spent 4h together on sunday vibing

Its easy to remain composed around females when youre not attracted to them.

I swear that fucking skinny bitches are impossible to truely acquire. My gf is skinny but its hard as a black man to get slim girls because i have to compete with other chads and tyrones that mog even myself

Stats: mmamaxed, 6’3 looksmaxxed tyronelite, high IQ with text game and irl game (can pull a slut or two every time at a bar or club)
What city/country?

All i hear is you can't fuck her
I could if i wanted to but i cant fuck her today. Im heading back to campus in a few hours

• +1
Reactions: ropemax
I mog you. I am a 5’7 eboy/tranny

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19609