I hate it when ugly girls add me

31foidslater

31foidslater

Bronze
Joined
Dec 17, 2025
Posts
382
Reputation
224
It piss me off because nigga get yo nasty ahh out my request nigga and then my actual MTB will get pissed on some “who’s that really you’d choose that over me” and I’m like nigga chill but like this actual chud bitch added me on snap an my girl saw and got pissed bro pissed me off because that happened but I went home and she was clapped like actually disgusting as fuck pissed me off hella and her fucking bio said moidkiller3000💀 ah hell nah nigga… but yeah lmk ur reaction when a chopped hoe adds you that you know is way more cooked it’s like true hypergamy am I right fellow looksmaxxies🤷🤣😈
 
  • JFL
Reactions: pleasevanity
yeah then you woke up
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: polarpop, cb006, 31foidslater and 1 other person
yeah then you woke up
IMG 9349
LOOK NIGGA
 
  • Woah
Reactions: heightmaxxing
It piss me off because nigga get yo nasty ahh out my request nigga and then my actual MTB will get pissed on some “who’s that really you’d choose that over me” and I’m like nigga chill but like this actual chud bitch added me on snap an my girl saw and got pissed bro pissed me off because that happened but I went home and she was clapped like actually disgusting as fuck pissed me off hella and her fucking bio said moidkiller3000💀 ah hell nah nigga… but yeah lmk ur reaction when a chopped hoe adds you that you know is way more cooked it’s like true hypergamy am I right fellow looksmaxxies🤷🤣😈
Are you black
 

Similar threads

Amuzant
Replies
0
Views
12
Amuzant
Amuzant
Nyrо
Replies
1
Views
26
truesub5--
truesub5--
BatemanNigga
Replies
9
Views
87
supersaiyancarp27
supersaiyancarp27
BlondKanyeWest
Replies
5
Views
48
BlondKanyeWest
BlondKanyeWest
gandylite.
Replies
9
Views
80
shortmanlett
shortmanlett

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top