I hate living in Norway

zrr

zrr

Iron
Holy fuck everything is so hard to source here and even if you your able to source it it’s expensive asf. And u can’t even buy stuff from foreign countries every thing gets stopped jfl. Only thing that’s stopping me from ascending is my shit country faurrrk

:feelswah:

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: klip11, glaruz, watah and 4 others
I'd do anything to live in Norway what the fuck ar you smoking nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, EdgyFashionist, LuckyBeast and 3 others
Holy fuck everything is so hard to source here and even if you your able to source it it’s expensive asf. And u can’t even by stuff from foreign countries every thing gets stopped jfl. Only thing that’s stopping me from ascending is my shit country faurrrk

Bro how do I move there as a nigger

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, noonespecial, NZb6Air and 1 other person
I'd do anything to live in Norway what the fuck ar you smoking nigger
I’m 5,7 it’s fucking torture just walking outside

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SwissArms, watah, ominion and 3 others
ethnic?

• +1
Reactions: zrr
Oh nooo I live in shit country norway 😢

Wish I live in poland so easy to source mk :soy::soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk and zrr
Try to live one day in Belarus, u will rope at the end of it

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, EdgyFashionist, watah and 1 other person
Best looking country in europe

• +1
Følte

• +1
shh be grateful

• +1
i wish i lived in Norway, 1000 times better than the shithole UK

• +1
Reactions: TAChipmunk, zrr and ominion
What's bad there asides from the 300€ wage
Liberty level is zero. For now after help to Russia by government to invade Ukraine we are at all under sanctions. Also that affects pharmacy, banking, IT sphere is fully ruined and all big companies are left by the last 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and watah
Holy fuck everything is so hard to source here and even if you your able to source it it’s expensive asf. And u can’t even buy stuff from foreign countries every thing gets stopped jfl. Only thing that’s stopping me from ascending is my shit country faurrrk

Who wouldnt

• +1
5”7 and ethnically Norwegian? It’s over for u brother

shh be grateful
I am, but just annoyed by the fact that everything is impossible to source. If I where in the us I would be blasting hg since I was 10 and be 6ft

I love what I see when u sleep

Bro how do I move there as a nigger
Bbc doesn't work in norway op can probably confirm. I never see black people in relationships nor hooking up at parties
i wish i lived in Norway, 1000 times better than the shithole UK
You would get mogged so hard you would want out

• Hmm...
Reactions: watah
I am, but just annoyed by the fact that everything is impossible to source. If I where in the us I would be blasting hg since I was 10 and be 6ft
ive been twice before its literally the uk just a bit more expensive but the nature and infrastructure makes up for it

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
move to ee here is fun

• +1
Reactions: vratisevojvodo
You would get mogged so hard you would want out
Also another thing is the societal standards here, in the us u could act like a literal retard and dress like ur homeless, doing that in Norway is literally social suicide all my friends would stop talking to me

• +1
Reactions: noonespecial
Also another thing is the societal standards here, in the us u could act like a literal retard and dress like ur homeless, doing that in Norway is literally social suicide all my friends would stop talking to me
That's true honestly you should sossemax and be relaxed don't jump and yap around like a retarded nigger then looksmax your face

• +1
Yea been trying recently, bought a fuck ton of new clothes
Go white chinos navy pique idk where you live but don't listen to the retarded ghettos calling it ugly. Don't waste your money on a russebuss but try to be chill with some of them for potential rulleplass. Honestly ntmaxing is what will make the biggest difference

• +1