I hate low caste whites

cromagnon

cromagnon

Zephir
I’m an upper class white teenage boy
I understand when blacks or Latinos act trashy in public, because it’s in their nature
But low caste whites who do it are so embarrassing to the race.
Story:
I was walking with my friends at this carnival recently (haven for trashy fucks) and everywhere we turned there was some white hood rat in Jordans, or some white whore trying to act like a SHAQUISHA with a crop-top on and fucking Nike Pros. My friends and I were dressing like self-respecting white boys (polo, khaki, birkenstock sandals or sneakers) and we kept getting dirty looks from these dalit whites, as if we were the ones doing something wrong. Like nigga, you’re fucking WHITE. Wear some respectable clothing you fucking Jewish subservient niggers. One faggot ass Latino kept snickering to his cuck friends about us and im pretty sure he yelled out at us once saying something like “Yo white boys this ain’t the gated community” and he kept looking towards his white peers for approval (post-colonialism jfl). One of the white kids was also dressing hood and trying to fuck with us as well and he was also fucking with other random people too. Actual niggerbrain

Does anyone else also get pissed off by this? Shortly after I went to a hockey game in my town and was overjoyed to see respectable white people again, but this is truly a horrible sight to see in public. Anyone agree?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Charisma, borntosuffer, Debetro and 21 others
stopped reading at nike pros if a ho is wearing dem i cant take it srsly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters, PrinceLuenLeoncur, Imretarded? and 4 others
yeah why do groypers behave like that tbh it truly fucks over the optics of whites as a whole

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded?, mid, murdah and 1 other person
i wish i could kill all low class blackwashed whites, deathnics are animals by nature

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and cromagnon
Where do you live

stopped reading at nike pros if a ho is wearing dem i cant take it srsly
I think bitches look sexy in them, but not as good as when they wear the PSD

• +1
Reactions: wackedchives
You white incels are the most pathetic people on this forum, nigga thinks he’s young Bruce Wayne or something, pipe down and shut the fuck up you ugly incel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aesthetic.pilled, ElTruecel, vector and 26 others
You white incels are the most pathetic people on this forum, nigga thinks he’s young Bruce Wayne or something, pipe down and shut the fuck up you ugly incel
indian spotted

shut up sandnigger

• +1
Reactions: SidharthTheSlayer
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: reek, Murmarize and datboijj
Yeah i agree you can excuse a shitskin dressing bad but whites should have a higher obligation standard to dress well

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon
>or however the lawn is mowed
Nick fuentes rants about wigger poor whites in almost every show. I doubt that groypers are dressed bad

My backyard is bigger than your home, pinkoid. Must be tough knowing that Jews rule your country, eh?
NOT TOUGHTER THAN BEING A GAZAN MUSLIM SHITSKIN AND GETTING MASSACRED BY IDF CHADS GEEEEEEEG

My backyard is bigger than your home, pinkoid. Must be tough knowing that Jews rule your country, eh?
Only thing you own is the goat you fuck sandnigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Murmarize and SidharthTheSlayer
Nick fuentes rants about wigger poor whites in almost every show. I doubt that groypers are dressed bad
Nick fuentes is a larping castizo spic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, deadmanwalking and GabachoCopium
@cromagnon

I’m not Muslim dumbass

Nick fuentes is a larping castizo spic
so what, it doesn't change the fact that he adressed the poor white wigger problem in every show.

• +1
Reactions: cromagnon
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking, IAMNOTANINCEL and GabachoCopium
Nigga you’re all the same to me
Like I give a shit

Atleast my country isn’t ruled by Jews, pinkies are so weak and cowardly that they let Jews control them

yeah why do groypers behave like that tbh it truly fucks over the optics of whites as a whole
U are the low caste white u bulgarian shmuck

• +1
Reactions: barettrealrx
Yeah i agree you can excuse a shitskin dressing bad but whites should have a higher obligation standard to dress well
has black american culture become that bad? you guys genuinely don’t mind blacks dressing like street rats?

looks like i need to become The gen Z Malcolm X

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor
Only clicked cus Ash Kash

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, wackedchives, cromagnon and 1 other person
has black american culture become that bad? you guys genuinely don’t mind blacks dressing like street rats?

Dress well as a black (and don’t have a subhuman face) and you can pull upper class white JBs I’ve seen it in person

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: deadmanwalking and liberiangrimreaper
wiggers do pretty well with black women, so its not all bad

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, datboijj and murdah
forums newest sfcel

as if we already didn't have enough of those

• +1
Reactions: The False Prophet, reek, i_love_roosters and 1 other person

i would prefer blacks dressing worse and whites well, would be kino and segregation if blacks and whites dressed distinctively

• +1
Reactions: murdah
wiggers do pretty well with black women, so its not all bad
They do well with the low class black women. High class black women want a guy like Austin Butler

I’m an upper class white teenage boy
I understand when blacks or Latinos act trashy in public, because it’s in their nature
But low caste whites who do it are so embarrassing to the race.
Story:
I was walking with my friends at this carnival recently (haven for trashy fucks) and everywhere we turned there was some white hood rat in Jordans, or some white whore trying to act like a SHAQUISHA with a crop-top on and fucking Nike Pros. My friends and I were dressing like self-respecting white boys (polo, khaki, birkenstock sandals or sneakers) and we kept getting dirty looks from these dalit whites, as if we were the ones doing something wrong. Like nigga, you’re fucking WHITE. Wear some respectable clothing you fucking Jewish subservient niggers. One faggot ass Latino kept snickering to his cuck friends about us and im pretty sure he yelled out at us once saying something like “Yo white boys this ain’t the gated community” and he kept looking towards his white peers for approval (post-colonialism jfl). One of the white kids was also dressing hood and trying to fuck with us as well and he was also fucking with other random people too. Actual niggerbrain

Does anyone else also get pissed off by this? Shortly after I went to a hockey game in my town and was overjoyed to see respectable white people again, but this is truly a horrible sight to see in public. Anyone agree?
girls have been wearing nike pros since when i was in highschool a decade ago. They arent ghetto culture or black you retarded tik tok cucks lmfao.

literal athleisure apparel.

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, UZB_Strebl and murdah
They do well with the low class black women. High class black women want a guy like Austin Butler
yeh true lmao, most high class black women dont fuck with hood niggers anyway

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, liberiangrimreaper and murdah
i would prefer blacks dressing worse and whites well, would be kino and segregation if blacks and whites dressed distinctively
pattern recognition innit. unfortunately nog culture has taken over america and whites want to dress like blacks

• +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor and cromagnon
girls have been wearing nike pros since when i was in highschool a decade ago. They arent ghetto culture or black you retarded tik tok cucks lmfao.

literal athleisure apparel.
they think wearing a nike puffer jacket is nigger culture :lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Achilles, UZB_Strebl and 1 other person