I hate MVP

manlet cUnt

manlet cUnt

.orgs #1 cock expert
Joined
Jan 19, 2019
Posts
2,214
Reputation
4,905
Does that retard still post here even? I remember back in the Lookism.net days he would spam the same over and over again:

"making money is impossible"

initially, I thought he was amusing. but then I started to internalise it and just gave up. i'm 28 years old now and I finally figured out how to make money, but to me it seems too late because I let this mentally ill schizo neet blackpill me which caused me to waste so much time. I never seen anyone on this forums post as much rubbish that was so corrupting to the youth, and I seen a lot of shit.

if he had any shame he would have roped by now. in case he hasn't, he should

mvp, you're too low iq to figure out how to make money. go die in a hole, subhuman
 
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Splinter901, Petsmart, isis_Bleach and 5 others
C money is a enigma
 
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 378632
16 year olds at mcdonalds already have it figured out
 
  • +1
Reactions: Orka and Deleted member 378632
Just let him enjoy his bed in his ward fella
 
  • +1
Reactions: coola and Surfsup
i'll bash the cunt if I find his ward in Germanistan
 
  • +1
Reactions: stigmaboy
so with what method u make money?
 
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock
u low iq ethnic are not making any significant money

no way

haha
 
  • +1
Reactions: romanstock
OP is working at the trash cleaning business in Mumbai btw and now he thinks he made it BIG TIME.
 
  • JFL
Reactions: coola and Petsmart

Similar threads

vux
Replies
2
Views
15
mangotimer
mangotimer
boneridden
Replies
3
Views
19
boneridden
boneridden
S
Replies
2
Views
22
RoidKid
RoidKid
moongazing
Replies
6
Views
49
moongazing
moongazing
nicpilled
Replies
7
Views
41
greylurker
greylurker

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top