I hate my coworker.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Tryna improove.
The fag that unfortunately sits besides me.

This nigga keeps on checking me if I use my phone just like now, while i’m typing this the nigga is side eyeing me like I give 2 fucks.

This faggot thinks he’s my boss or sumn, I genuinely hate him and the fact that I have to fake being ok with him eats me inside.

I would’ve slapt him across the face if we didn’t work together and if he wouldn’t snitch on me and get me fired.

Fucking piece of useless shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadL1te, NZb6Air, yyy and 2 others
The fag that unfortunately sits besides me.

This nigga keeps on checking me if I use my phone just like now, while i’m typing this the nigga is side eyeing me like I give 2 fucks.

This faggot thinks he’s my boss or sumn, I genuinely hate him and the fact that I have to fake being ok with him eats me inside.

I would’ve slapt him across the face if we didn’t work together and if he wouldn’t snitch on me and get me fired.

Fucking piece of useless shit.
jfl at this point how u havent realised hes gay is hilarious

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: NZb6Air, PseudoMaxxer, Suns9999 and 1 other person
The fuck?
ive read his past threads on this topic. his co worker is a faggot that wants to rape him but this autist cant catch a hint. maybe being autistic isnt so bad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Suns9999
jfl at this point how u havent realised hes gay is hilarious
Who knows, he tries to look like a good boy in front of everyone else, he thinks he’s my boss that’s it

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
ive read his past threads on this topic. his co worker is a faggot that wants to rape him but this autist cant catch a hint. maybe being autistic isnt so bad
If it’s like this, i love being autistic.

• +1
Reactions: twinkceluwu
Who knows, he tries to look like a good boy in front of everyone else, he thinks he’s my boss that’s it
yes thats what i mean. wyhy would he make it personal with you? hes clearly trying to dominate you constantly so hes a closeted fag. trust me on this. next time you meet him you should notice more if you think about my words here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer and Suns9999
yes thats what i mean. wyhy would he make it personal with you? hes clearly trying to dominate you constantly so hes a closeted fag. trust me on this. next time you meet him you should notice more if you think about my words here
i’ll try