I hate my ex so much. One of the most fucked up relationships on .org. I got finessed.

Canwefixit

Canwefixit

Mistral
My biggest rival is my 400lb sheboon ex. I have total hatred for her. Our history goes back to 2020 but we started getting sexual in November 2022. I hate her because she is a lazy parasite to society and has never had a job yet gets away with it because she is a female. She thinks she has life extremely hard as apparently "women are second class citizens", "black people are treated worse than animals", "fat people are oppressed" are legit things that have come out of her mouth. When I told her I was depressed her response was "you are literally a white man, you have privilege". I shit you not this is just the start of her mental gymnastics. Our relationship was all about proving who had it harder as I am a proud misogynist and she is a feminist so it was full of fierce arguments. I hate that cunt for thinking I am privileged and she is oppressed when in reality she is privileged and I am oppressed. I fucking hate her. The first week we started dating she already had the audacity to chat shit about white people and said "black people cant be racist" it took my 6 months to finally have the balls and say something back which was that black people have the privilege to blame the whites for their problems (not even a bad insult) and I got called racist. I got the bitch pregnant and she messaged my side chick to tell her how toxic and racist I was. The bitch never paid my petrol money and always let me simp by paying for her on dates. I spent £1500 on the bitch and she spent £40 on me. I took her on holiday twice as she said she would pay me back when she gets a job. Thankfully the bitch miscarried so I saved £100,000s as my life would of been over having a mutt child with her. I dumped her a week after the miscarriage and she went on a hoe phase whilst I turned to alcohol and .org

After her hoe phase she came back to me 2 months later acting nice. I slept with her once more and asked what she had been up to. She said she fucked 6 new men and one was 6'5 and he was better in bed than me. She then told me she wanted a relationship with me as the other men used her for sex. I called her a hoe and told her I wish Islam overtakes Europe and walked out the door. We havent spoke since. I am still hurt by her and she has ruined me forever.

• JFL
Reactions: sub5c3l, latincell95, Luffymaxxing and 22 others
username doesent check out

• JFL
Reactions: dalepilled, kebab and Canwefixit
My biggest rival is my 400lb sheboon ex. I have total hatred for her. Our history goes back to 2020 but we started getting sexual in November 2022. I hate her because she is a lazy parasite to society and has never had a job yet gets away with it because she is a female. She thinks she has life extremely hard as apparently "women are second class citizens", "black people are treated worse than animals", "fat people are oppressed" are legit things that have come out of her mouth. When I told her I was depressed her response was "you are literally a white man, you have privilege". I shit you not this is just the start of her mental gymnastics. Our relationship was all about proving who had it harder as I am a proud misogynist and she is a feminist so it was full of fierce arguments. I hate that cunt for thinking I am privileged and she is oppressed when in reality she is privileged and I am oppressed. I fucking hate her. The first week we started dating she already had the audacity to chat shit about white people and said "black people cant be racist" it took my 6 months to finally have the balls and say something back which was that black people have the privilege to blame the whites for their problems (not even a bad insult) and I got called racist. I got the bitch pregnant and she messaged my side chick to tell her how toxic and racist I was. The bitch never paid my petrol money and always let me simp by paying for her on dates. I spent £1500 on the bitch and she spent £40 on me. I took her on holiday twice as she said she would pay me back when she gets a job. Thankfully the bitch miscarried so I saved £100,000s as my life would of been over having a mutt child with her. I dumped her a week after the miscarriage and she went on a hoe phase whilst I turned to alcohol and .org

After her hoe phase she came back to me 2 months later acting nice. I slept with her once more and asked what she had been up to. She said she fucked 6 new men and one was 6'5 and he was better in bed than me. She then told me she wanted a relationship with me as the other men used her for sex. I called her a hoe and told her I wish Islam overtakes Europe and walked out the door. We havent spoke since. I am still hurt by her and she has ruined me forever.
How did you end up spending £1500 on a morbidly obese woman?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, dalepilled and wishIwasSalludon
username doesent check out
Oh man and the thing is after this post, I bet I go back to her when she unblocks me. Even fucking new bitches wont help as I love her. She is my onetisis. Still tho self respect must come first and if I ever do end up in her bedroom again, I will do a kamikaze on her

• JFL
Reactions: Mewton, zan, Ricky212 and 4 others
How did you end up spending £1500 on a morbidly obese woman?
She had a good face and personality. Essentially she knew the game when it came to taking advantage and manipulation. Some incel bought our sex video from her for £200 and she blocked him after even tho she promised him she would fuck him. She told me that she had fantasies of robbing men when they come over to fuck her. Perhaps the bitch was fucked up. She told me that she would pay me back the £1200 for the holiday but she only paid me back £150 and said I cant get the rest due to telling her I dont believe she got raped from her hoe phase

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, Corleone and the MOUSE
Oh man and the thing is after this post, I bet I go back to her when she unblocks me. Even fucking new bitches wont help as I love her. She is my onetisis. Still tho self respect must come first and if I ever do end up in her bedroom again, I will do a kamikaze on her
jfl at doing this for a fat manipualtive black women. id teach the entitled bitch some manners n then permanently leave. there are many more like or better than her

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and Canwefixit
jfl at doing this for a fat manipualtive black women. id teach the entitled bitch some manners n then permanently leave. there are many more like or better than her
She took my virginity and at the time I felt like she was the only pussy I had. After the holiday I found a new chick and went to move onto her but then my ex messaged the new chick and the new chick was gone. When I broke up with my ex I got the new chick back. Then when I slept with my ex again, she went thru my phone and I went thru hers, I saw that she had messaged the new chick again so I lost my new chick again. But now I got the new chick back again. Hopefully some men teach her manners. Do you think it will be hard for a 400lb sheboon to get another chance to do this to a man?

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and the MOUSE
She took my virginity and at the time I felt like she was the only pussy I had. After the holiday I found a new chick and went to move onto her but then my ex messaged the new chick and the new chick was gone. When I broke up with my ex I got the new chick back. Then when I slept with my ex again, she went thru my phone and I went thru hers, I saw that she had messaged the new chick again so I lost my new chick again. But now I got the new chick back again. Hopefully some men teach her manners. Do you think it will be hard for a 400lb sheboon to get another chance to do this to a man?
idk could u vte for me fuoty 2023 tho pls bro?

• JFL
Reactions: AsGoodAsItGets, pneumocystosis, Canwefixit and 1 other person
idk could u vte for me fuoty 2023 tho pls bro?
its a tough one as theres a lot of great users to choose from, ngl I havent seen you around until just now

• +1
Reactions: the MOUSE
I am still not sure if this is all an elaborate LARP or actually the truth.

I can’t imagine a guy, a blackpiller at that, entertaining a 400lb woke landwhale‘s mood swings. Or even treating her out for dates and going on holiday with her.

Ive also fucked my fair share of chubby bitches at times when other avenues dried out, but who in their right mind would step out in public with those meat beasts? Do you feel no shame?

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Mewton and Canwefixit
I am still not sure if this is all an elaborate LARP or actually the truth.

I can’t imagine a guy, a blackpiller at that, entertaining a 400lb woke landwhale‘s mood swings. Or even treating her out for dates and going on holiday with her.

Ive also fucked my fair share of chubby bitches at times when other avenues dried out, but who in their right mind would step out in public with those meat beasts? Do you feel no shame?
Unfortunately it is the truth. Whenever we argued she would say it makes her horny and we would fuck to make out. From early on I was always telling the woke bitch that females live on easy mode and she disagreed. However I was afraid of mentioning race as due to her black and female privilege, I would be seen as the bad guy no matter what. Eventually tho enough was enough and I went into her telling her about black female privilege and how white men have it very hard in society, I got blocked as the bitch couldnt face facts. A few days later she came back saying she didnt like my comments about black women and I said tough. She also told me in those few days she went on a date with a guy and she didnt like him as he made her pay for her own food and he 'pressured' her into wanking him off. I have no clue how I let myself get treated this badly. I hate how she sees herself as oppressed and doesnt check her privilege. I now have a chip on my shoulder against the whole woke movement and black women who think they are oppressed because of this female.

Did you fuck 400lb whales or just the chubby 250lb ones? I wasn't too embarrassed to be seen with her in public, I got used to it.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: latincell95, Ricky212 and Corleone
Unfortunately it is the truth.
my condolence.
Did you fuck 400lb whales or just the chubby 250lb ones?
I think 250 was pushing it. more like the 200lbs is what I'd go for at most.
I wasn't too embarrassed to be seen with her in public, I got used to it.
bro, unless you're giga obese too, do you know what people say behind your back when they see an average weight white guy with a beast like that?
Embarrassed Shame GIF

I couldn't bear that burden.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and Canwefixit
my condolence.

I think 250 was pushing it. more like the 200lbs is what I'd go for at most.

bro, unless you're giga obese too, do you know what people say behind your back when they see an average weight white guy with a beast like that?
Embarrassed Shame GIF

I couldn't bear that burden.
Thankyou for your condolences. Yeah I feel like most guys think a landwhale is 200lbs when I was in a whole different board game. Yet this girl still had lots of guys on her dating apps wanting to fuck. I never noticed people caring or laughing but some may have said something after we walked past them. Also another thing with the woke foids victim complex around being black and female is that there are factors I believe that have contributed to her mindset, for starters she wasnt looked after as a kid and sent to a foster home and apparently that fucks people up. Another thing is she used to wish she was a white girl as a kid and often wore blonde wigs and green eye contacts when we were on our dates. She wasn't very ghetto and rejected black men on dating apps but entertained white guys.

Out of curiosity have you seen what she looks like?

average weight white guy with a beast like that?
Adding on I am a skinny white guy MTN and 5'11 barefoot so not some trucel either

• So Sad
Reactions: Corleone
I am a skinny white guy MTN and 5'11 barefoot so not some trucel either
What‘s wrong with you? How did you end up with that thing if you‘re Mtn, white and normal height.

Could have gotten a cute asian chick with stats like that.

• JFL
Reactions: Canwefixit
What‘s wrong with you? How did you end up with that thing if you‘re Mtn, white and normal height.

Could have gotten a cute asian chick with stats like that.
I am not sure, I think I am autistic and I am also poor. I fell into blackpill insecurities thinking you need to be a 6'4 Chad or Tyrone to get a MTB due to hypergamy. The dating apps ruined my confidence knowing how many choices women have. I never really wanted a dark skin black girl either but couldnt get a white girl. As for asian women, I rarely come across them on apps but Hinge was a good shout at finding them. Perhaps I need to run JBW game on Asian chicks, with my stats could the cute asian chick be a MTB in SMV and skinny?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: zan, try2beme, wishIwasSalludon and 1 other person
My biggest rival is my 400lb sheboon ex
:feelskek: If she were some Stacy I’d understand why she’s living rent free in ur head but this?

• JFL
Reactions: try2beme
After breaking up, she probably is telling everyone ur racist

• +1
After breaking up, she probably is telling everyone ur racist
Yes she loved being the victim and claiming everything is racist. She chatted shit about white people then when I called her out she said black people cant be racist. To me that translates to: "I am racist but I will play the race card to justify why I am racist and try to trick people into thinking my comments arent racism".

Another thing she done was when she found out I had a new ebony bbw, she messaged the new bbw telling how toxic I am and that I prssured her into sex without a condom when in reality I had a condom and she said I cant use it as she doesnt like them

• +1
its fucking ovah mate wtf dating a fat sheboon are you fucking braindead

• +1
I called her a hoe and told her I wish Islam overtakes Europe and walked out the door. We havent spoke since. I am still hurt by her and she has ruined me forever.
Chad

• +1
i don"t wanna sound like a troll but that you dated her, a 300lbs faat black woman nigga is already a sign that there is smh wrong in you head / mind, fix that first

Also you also can just dated a asian woman LOL

• +1
make sure she don"t know you new "normal" chick

Bro, just don"t she is gonna be the same 100%
she is not gonna change

• +1
i don"t wanna sound like a troll but that you dated her, a 300lbs faat black woman nigga is already a sign that there is smh wrong in you head / mind, fix that first

Also you also can just dated a asian woman LOL
Some men date 400lb fat chicks
make sure she don"t know you new "normal" chick

Bro, just don"t she is gonna be the same 100%
she is not gonna change
She knows me new normal chick not personally but she stalked her. She wont be the same as her body count will have increased and she will be even more of a feminazi

Some men date 400lb fat chicks
Nice cope, mostly the autistic insecure ones
I only maaybe fuck them
She knows me new normal chick not personally but she stalked her. She wont be the same as her body count will have increased and she will be even more of a feminazi
Yea so don"t date her

• +1
Nice cope, mostly the autistic insecure ones
I only maaybe fuck them

Yea so don"t date her
Damn so you would fuck a 400lb black chick? I wont be dating her as I want her to miss out on finding Mr Right

Damn so you would fuck a 400lb black chick? I wont be dating her as I want her to miss out on finding Mr Right
ok ok a chubby one if im horny, not a very very fat one

ur the first to admit to fucking a fatty on the forum
Heeh what can i say?
Im a high T and DHT darktraid alpha male
wolf GIF

If i don"t spread me alpha seed in 4 days me whole body gonna shutdown

larp
still jfld thouhg

• Love it
Reactions: ostus
Cage so hard at these elobrate larps

Dang

Caged at the last 3 lines

• +1
Caged at the last 3 lines
She hated arab men as apparently they oppress women. I want the Eurocucks to stop giving bitches like her welfare and white guilt as it enables her to be a sheboon parasite. If based islamic men take over, she will be put in place for being a whore (body count of probably 35 at age 22)

• Love it
Reactions: sub5c3l and Luffymaxxing