I hate my face

ShawarmaFilth

ShawarmaFilth

𝙶𝚘𝚍 𝚖𝚊𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚢 𝚐𝚎𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚊𝚕𝚜 𝚑𝚞𝚐𝚎 Inc
Does anyone else start to have a huge cortisol spike when they look in the mirror? Esp when they’re bloated?? Like u just wanna exhale out of anger, I fucking hate it all i dont deserve it

Feels like i’m descending everyday even tho i’m on a deficit

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cadee, Imretarded? and FacialStructure404
im a handsome bugger innit
IMG 5308

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Eternal_, LooksOrDeath, AustinCutler and 1 other person
a lot of attractiveness is really coloring and minor lookism. people don’t realize this lol. it’s why so many beckies are worshipped. but yeah my base makes me want to die

When I look in the mirror I'm starting to have dopamine spike, but unfortunately not as huge as it was a few years ago

a lot of attractiveness is really coloring and minor lookism. people don’t realize this lol. it’s why so many beckies are worshipped. but yeah my base makes me want to die
Copium overdose

a lot of attractiveness is really coloring and minor lookism. people don’t realize this lol. it’s why so many beckies are worshipped
I have ideal coloring but what ur saying is objectively wrong

Or maybe just applies to women only

but yeah my base makes me want to die
So fucking annoying especially when i’m bloated

I’ve stopped going out to stores because i dont want people to see my face

I have ideal coloring but what ur saying is objectively wrong

Or maybe just applies to women only

So fucking annoying especially when i’m bloated

I’ve stopped going out to stores because i dont want people to see my face
man that hits too close to home. I haven’t left my house in months. as in left a mile radius. I just go to the shop to buy some protein bars in a big coat so no one sees me. I don’t shower. my room is disgusting and stinks. I’m literally at the lowest I’ve ever been. and truly I feel how I’ve always wanted. hollow.

• So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
man that hits too close to home. I haven’t left my house in months. as in left a mile radius. I just go to the shop to buy some protein bars in a big coat so no one sees me.
Yeah i’m still living with my parents so i usually tell em to just buy me shit on their way there,. Or i just order it online
I don’t shower. my room is disgusting and stinks. I’m literally at the lowest I’ve ever been. and truly I feel how I’ve always wanted. hollow.
You’re in deeper than me bro, but i’ve been there

If you
dont shower = acne = looksmin
No shower = matted hair = looksmin
No shower = bad smell = bad health indicator

Do whatever you can to ascend man, a shower takes like 10 mins if you’re rushing

I just hope once i finish puberty i’ll atleast ascend a bit, i cant fathom having my face forever

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: LooksOrDeath and lilith
Hate seeing myself in the mirror

what do you think?
I think “what an ugly, recessed, boneless, horse faced subhuman with a narrow mouth, big ugly fucking nose, negative canthal tilt, no brown ridge and a feminine af colouring and forehead”

I think “what an ugly, recessed, boneless, horse faced subhuman with a narrow mouth, big ugly fucking nose, negative canthal tilt, no brown ridge and a feminine af colouring and forehead”
same. do you also think theres hope? why havent you killed that ugly subhuman that looks back at you?

same. do you also think theres hope? why havent you killed that ugly subhuman that looks back at you?
We’re all pussies bro cmon now

• Woah
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I have a little bit of hope, I’m hoping these 2 procedures will get me to high mtn level looks at least, I can’t stand being so fucking ugly

I have a little bit of hope, I’m hoping these 2 procedures will get me to high mtn level looks at least, I can’t stand being so fucking ugly
it hurts when majority of this forum shits on my whole existence

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Whats ur current looks level and what procedures r u getting

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and <6PSLcel
Whats ur current looks level and what procedures r u getting
I’m a high ltn and I wanna get SARPE palate expander, that will fix my narrow palate and then also hopefully make my mouth a bit wider and improve my fwhr slightly, then I wanna get septorhinoplasty, in between these two procedures I wanna lean down and try one of them mouth widening appliances and if that yields good results it will spare more from doing lateral commisoroplasty (lip widening) as well as Tretinoin to improve my skin collagen

I’m a high ltn and I wanna get SARPE palate expander, that will fix my narrow palate and then also hopefully make my mouth a bit wider and improve my fwhr slightly, then I wanna get septorhinoplasty, in between these two procedures I wanna lean down and try one of them mouth widening appliances and if that yields good results it will spare more from doing lateral commisoroplasty (lip widening) as well as Tretinoin to improve my skin collagen
Gl but i’m telling you high mtn isnt all that lol life doesnt start till high htn

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and lilith
Gl but i’m telling you high mtn isnt all that lol life doesnt start till high htn
Ik, but man for now I need to at least get to average looks