i hate my fucking country

ove

ove

The only way to ascend is under the knife
I absolutely despise ireland with a burning passion i’m so fucking convinced the slums of fucking egypt would be better because at least there id be able to see something other than a fucking cow field every direction i turn my head in, you could put me in front of joseph mengele and let him have his way with me and i would still choose that operating table instead of this fucking shithole not even to mention the fucking foreigners i hate them so much the sudanese pricks i’m sick of hearing about fucking dinghy’s wash ashore carrying half a pack of fucking maltesers ready to rape our women and take our money and the worst part? our government welcomes it with open fucking arms, it’s like if you were to bake a cake but instead of a cake you get a big steamy shit, the cunts running this country should be fucking chopped to pieces and fed to pigs i hate this country beyond words

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cromagnon, Lost_Soul, normie_joe and 1 other person
I absolutely despise ireland with a burning passion i’m so fucking convinced the slums of fucking egypt would be better because at least there id be able to see something other than a fucking cow field every direction i turn my head in, you could put me in front of joseph mengele and let him have his way with me and i would still choose that operating table instead of this fucking shithole not even to mention the fucking foreigners i hate them so much the sudanese pricks i’m sick of hearing about fucking dinghy’s wash ashore carrying half a pack of fucking maltesers ready to rape our women and take our money and the worst part? our government welcomes it with open fucking arms, it’s like if you were to bake a cake but instead of a cake you get a big steamy shit, the cunts running this country should be fucking chopped to pieces and fed to pigs i hate this country beyond words

just go to india

When you live in a really shitty country, you will realize that you are wrong