i hate my fucking face

lestoa

lestoa

ascend or death
i hate it so fucking much i want to shoot me in the fucking face i want to slit my fucking throat i hate my fucking unattractive baby face its so fucking over. Even fucking height standarts fucking increased, iam 6ft and i can tell you ITS NOT FUCKING SPECIAL no fucking foid on this earth will like you. A good height is 6,3. Even foids are nowadays 6 fucking ft. ITS over for fucking cutecels. If you have a unattractive baby face you are going to die alone. mtn is the new sub5. Its over it never fucking began. Your whole life is written in ur fucking dna.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, SlavicGeneral, Klasik01 and 1 other person
Op is 15 btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: silencio and KIVVV
The only solution for cutecels are roids, DHT, GH and beard. I'm a cutecel too, I know what is being disrespected and forgotten by foids. Atleast you're not a manlet like me, so try increasing your bone density.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: jordanbarrettjaw, SlavicGeneral and sub5c3l
The only solution for cutecels are roids, DHT, GH and beard. I'm a cutecel too, I know what is being disrespected and forgotten by foids. Atleast you're not a manlet like me, so try increasing your bone density.
i dont want to lose my fucking hair. I have rly got hair genetics, 1A+ hairline, full dark and thick. I took hgh and i think thats enough

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
i dont want to lose my fucking hair. I have rly got hair genetics, 1A+ hairline, full dark and thick. I took hgh and i think thats enough
A bald trainer of the gym has a GL face with bone density and still slays, just don't have a big forehead. If you don't fix a cute face no girl is going to take you seriously, this is a brutal feeling.

A bald trainer of the gym has a GL face with bone density and still slays, just don't have a big forehead.
redpilltalk.org, but my forehead is fr god damn small. Like fr rly rly small. Even foids told me that my forehead is rly small and ideal

Cutecel is misleading term. Yall niggas are not cute just sfs-ridden screwballs

• JFL
Reactions: Gerardwayfan