i hate my fucking life. girls fucking hate me despite being htn. i wanna rope

D

Deleted member 16673

leave all this crazy stuff behind and be happy
Contributor
UPDATE FROM MY ADVENTURE WITH THAT PORTUGUESE GIRL:
https://looksmax.org/threads/am-i-pulling-this-9-10-girl-with-this-pic.578903/

I HAVE BEEN LEFT ON DELIVERED FOR 22 HOURS.
I GIVE UP.
What a bitch! I mean can you fucking believe this shit????
Is it because I'm only 6ft? IDFK there are literally no chads on campus so in which guy's arms is she throwing herself into?
I just want to have a girlfriend and be happy bro. Why..;(( I have spent half my life and most of my energy softmaxxing my brows, hair, skin, eyelashes, jawline, jaw. I have made myself ill with so many diets and eating disorders. I even took the risk of losing my teeth by putting some obscure chinese h2o2 on them. I have spent so many days and hours lurking on this website just to be able to find the girl I want. I have spent years grinding school to get into this good uni to have a good pay.
I have failed. I feel sick. I want to go to sleep and cry like a bitch. I JUST WANT A GIRL TO TALK TO AND WHO GENUINENLY LIKES ME. I keep meeting these girls who break my heart or do not give a fuck about me or get into a relationship with 5'6 rich kid skaterboy with long hair who stinks of weed.
I thought my life in the UK would be different. It's actually worse.
Dude I am htn, am french, speak good spanish, decent mandarin, am really fucking funny (everyone in my friend group says I am the funniest guy they have met), have become outgoing, i dress well, am average height, very smart, emotionally smart.
I may be non nt at some times still, but thats only with friends, and they think its funny.
I impress so many girls with my language skills, but it seems like I still do not attract them.
I MET THIS FRENCH GIRL WHO COMES FROM THE SAME TOWN AS ME. WE HAD SO MUCH IN COMMON AND HAD A GREAT CHAT WITH MANY LAUGHS AND FLIRTING. SHE HAS NOT ANSWERED ME EITHER.

I STAYED OUTSIDE 2 HOURS AT 3 AM WITH THIS GIRL BECAUSE SHE WAS SCARED OF GOING INTO HER FLAT. The following morning I sent "it was nice meeting you, i had a good time". SHE STILL HAS NOT REPLIED. THIS WAS 2 NIGHTS AGO.

I have had enough. Fuck this. I want my suffering to end. now

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Reformed, bwrauycnee, NateJacobs and 10 others
i didnt have the courage to reread this. i understand if u dont either tbh

lol you take things too seriously. Girls can probably sense that you're desperate and are put off.

Just chill innit :smonk:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, mfk, BigBundaSlapper and 4 others
lol you take things too seriously. Girls can probably sense that you're desperate and are put off.

Just chill innit :smonk:
thanks bro. maybe i do seem desperate

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Good luck brother, you've only been to uni for what 1-2 weeks? No need to stress it.
Just join societies and party often and you'll be bound to meet new girls

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16673, Deleted member 21620 and LooksOrDeath
bro you are chadlite not htn. Lol how in the living shit you struggle? Maybe you fraud too much?

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogger797, ascension, aBetterMii and 1 other person
ur chadlite first of all

second of all if u can't get just an average girl to fuck and tlk to it's over for the rest of us

which is super weird because as a guy that is SEVERELY UGLIER than you and mogged to oblivion by you i still had girlfriends n bitches

so wtf is wrong w u?

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel, Seth Walsh, aBetterMii and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxmax
ur chadlite first of all

second of all if u can't get just an average girl to fuck and tlk to it's over for the rest of us

which is super weird because as a guy that is SEVERELY UGLIER than you and mogged to oblivion by you i still had girlfriends n bitches

so wtf is wrong w u?
Yeah I dont understand it either.

Maybe he is

- Frauding his pics
- He is socially awkward and he does not know how to communicate with girls.
- Or he is larping.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392 and Deleted member 21620
Yeah I dont understand it either.

Maybe he is

- Frauding his pics
- He is socially awkward and he does not know how to communicate with girls.
- Or he is larping.
he's not frauding his pics, saw him in videos with his friends lol, he acc look better in motion videos than pictures

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 21620
he's not frauding his pics, saw him in videos with his friends lol, he acc look better in motion videos than pictures
I need to see it.

I GIVE UP.
Is it because I'm only 6ft? IDFK there are literally no chads on campus so in which guy's arms is she throwing herself into?
I just want to have a girlfriend and be happy bro. Why..;(( I have spent half my life and most of my energy softmaxxing my brows, hair, skin, eyelashes, jawline, jaw. I have made myself ill with so many diets and eating disorders. I even took the risk of losing my teeth by putting some obscure chinese h2o2 on them. I have spent so many days and hours lurking on this website just to be able to find the girl I want. I have spent years grinding school to get into this good uni to have a good pay.
I have failed. I feel sick. I want to go to sleep and cry like a bitch. I JUST WANT A GIRL TO TALK TO AND WHO GENUINENLY LIKES ME. I keep meeting these girls who break my heart or do not give a fuck about me or get into a relationship with 5'6 rich kid skaterboy with long hair who stinks of weed.
Dude I am htn, am french, speak good spanish, decent mandarin, am really fucking funny (everyone in my friend group says I am the funniest guy they have met), have become outgoing, i dress well, am average height, very smart, emotionally smart.
I may be non nt at some times still, but thats only with friends, and they think its funny.
I impress so many girls with my language skills, but it seems like I still do not attract them.
I MET THIS FRENCH GIRL WHO COMES FROM THE SAME TOWN AS ME. WE HAD SO MUCH IN COMMON AND HAD A GREAT CHAT WITH MANY LAUGHS AND FLIRTING. SHE HAS NOT ANSWERED ME EITHER.

I STAYED OUTSIDE 2 HOURS AT 3 AM WITH THIS GIRL BECAUSE SHE WAS SCARED OF GOING INTO HER FLAT. The following morning I sent "it was nice meeting you, i had a good time". SHE STILL HAS NOT REPLIED. THIS WAS 2 NIGHTS AGO.

You will be ok bro. There are plenty of fish in the sea and uni is the *easiest* place to meet girls.

Put your energy into a longer term project like gym-maxing for stability. And keep meeting people. Cast a wide net, don’t overthink. Just enjoy the process it will have ups and downs.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16673 and Elvisandreaa
Get a grip my friend, you're acting a bit erratic and quite frankly approaching clown levels of posting.

JFL getting yourself so worked over this, do a backflip or something and walk out of that screen.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98, Deleted member 16673 and Johnnybegood
Also; you're being played. It shows you're a boy mentally if you can't see this. One of the oldest tricks in the world how a woman can drive a man wild by playing hot and cold. She has you wrapped around her finger. Think coolly for a moment. She lives in your head rent free and you let her get there.
Act like she isn't there the next time you see her, and to make her suffering worse, make out with a girl and make sure she knows or sees it. But make sure to look at her properly before the night is over to see what the eyes say. She wants to play stupid games so it is up to you if you will engage in it. But you'd be an idiot to let yourself be fooled twice.

Just wage mental warfare theory.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ascension, Deleted member 16673 and looksmaxmax
ur chadlite first of all

so wtf is wrong w u?
im trying to find out too.
ive figured that the real way of finding out is by actually going out more.
complaining on this forum is only wasting your guys time. as you said "wtf is wring with me"? I guess ill start to find out tomorrow. idc im getting drunk and going to the french society party. i wanna improve my social skills.
thank you bro

• +1
Reactions: Prince88
Also; you're being played. It shows you're a boy mentally if you can't see this. One of the oldest tricks in the world how a woman can drive a man wild by playing hot and cold. She has you wrapped around her finger. Think coolly for a moment. She lives in your head rent free and you let her get there.
Act like she isn't there the next time you see her, and to make her suffering worse, make out with a girl and make sure she knows or sees it. But make sure to look at her properly before the night is over to see what the eyes say. She wants to play stupid games so it is up to you if you will engage in it. But you'd be an idiot to let yourself be fooled twice.

You’re right. I should find another girl.
1 it could make her jealous maybe
2 it would help me move on
I can’t waste too much time on one girl, especially as a first year uni student.
Thank you for your message man, I really appreciate it

I thought my life in the UK would be different.
Antonio banderas

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 42701, Deleted member 22126, androgenic and 6 others
I get rated htn-chadlite too and get ignored by beckies on dating apps. It’s over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Deleted member 18320, Deleted member 16673 and 1 other person
I get rated htn-chadlite too and get ignored by beckies on dating apps. It’s over
Same here. Its cause this forum has male gaze. We must be, based on actualy life experience, be LTN to females. For me this is true at least, you could have other factors and actually be HTN

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 22126, Prince88, TUSSELEIF and 1 other person
Same here. Its cause this forum has male gaze. We must be, based on actualy life experience, be LTN to females. For me this is true at least, you could have other factors and actually be HTN
tbh i get quite a few looks and glances, but never from the girls i want.
they're mid at best yet think they are entitled to htn males' attention. not trying to sound prententious ofc but i think i have every right to ignore an unattractive woman who has not bothered softmaxxing, or even trying.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: elnasca, litaz, Deleted member 22354 and 2 others

I GIVE UP.

Your mistake is looking to deep in Orientation week and the first few weeks of college, which a lot of men think " oh the bitches are lonely , or interested in meeting a bunch of men as its new social circle".That's partially true. For the right guy their highly interested , but the standard is a lot higher. The foids are more resistant in forming longer term commitments after the first week unless you really stand out cause they more parties and more men are to come.

And its a numbers game. Just cause you have a good conversation, ioi, doesn't mean anything in this stage. Once a few weeks pass, you'll be able to gauge which bitches are actually lonely. Orientation week is the one week where majority of men are trying actively to meet girls. So you face a lot of competition. But after that you'll be able to find other events/parties/social circles where you can meet bitches. Don't think that social circle is gonna guarantee you a lay. Its still difficult, but it makes it much better.

Also frame seems to play a lot bigger role in college then high school. High school the typical pretty boy with no real muscle can still get tons of foids. But in college it seems to me that frame matters a lot more. So while your working on that, re align your attention to jb foids. Find nearby high schools, cold approach near the bus stops, gyms near the schools.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16673
Your mistake is looking to deep in Orientation week and the first few weeks of college, which a lot of men think " oh the bitches are lonely , or interested in meeting a bunch of men as its new social circle".That's partially true. For the right guy their highly interested , but the standard is a lot higher. The foids are more resistant in forming longer term commitments after the first week unless you really stand out cause they more parties and more men are to come.
this seems legit. it was easy to make out with girls at the fresher event nights, but a lot harder to talk to them seriously the day after. they just wanted to have fun and kiss as many guys as possible, as a form of validation kinda. i do the same so im not judging.

And its a numbers game. Just cause you have a good conversation, ioi, doesn't mean anything in this stage. Once a few weeks pass, you'll be able to gauge which bitches are actually lonely. Orientation week is the one week where majority of men are trying actively to meet girls. So you face a lot of competition. But after that you'll be able to find other events/parties/social circles where you can meet bitches. Don't think that social circle is gonna guarantee you a lay. Its still difficult, but it makes it much better.
true. i got extremely upset and depressed because in my mind freshers week is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get countless slays and girls. but in reality i have the whole year for that. i need to find the balance, sure, but i can still get drunk and party till 6.
Also frame seems to play a lot bigger role in college then high school. High school the typical pretty boy with no real muscle can still get tons of foids. But in college it seems to me that frame matters a lot more. So while your working on that, re align your attention to jb foids. Find nearby high schools, cold approach near the bus stops, gyms near the schools
True once again. I did not believe it at first. I still had this idea that jbs wanted pretty faces, which is true. but I'm in uni, so no more jbs. I am dealing with women who want a real fucking man, not a frail twink. All guys here are pretty muscular aswell, so i have some catching up to do.

I fucking love you bro, you've made me realise so much <3

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: to be human, Deleted member 22354, Xangsane and 1 other person
this seems legit. it was easy to make out with girls at the fresher event nights, but a lot harder to talk to them seriously the day after. they just wanted to have fun and kiss as many guys as possible, as a form of validation kinda. i do the same so im not judging.

true. i got extremely upset and depressed because in my mind freshers week is a once in a lifetime opportunity to get countless slays and girls. but in reality i have the whole year for that. i need to find the balance, sure, but i can still get drunk and party till 6.

True once again. I did not believe it at first. I still had this idea that jbs wanted pretty faces, which is true. but I'm in uni, so no more jbs. I am dealing with women who want a real fucking man, not a frail twink. All guys here are pretty muscular aswell, so i have some catching up to do.

I fucking love you bro, you've made me realise so much <3
Thanks for the kind words, and yea overall don't take these stupid bitches to seriously. You look pretty aesthethic imo and others also have said so. Continue JB maxing and youth maxxing (sunscreen every 3-4 hours in general , every 2 hours if outside, hylarounic acid, retinol) and don't get too distracted with these hoes. Till you get a good frame and max out in other areas its not going to be a cake walk ( you can still easily pull if you do enough cold approach or join some good social circles, ideally something that is a fraternity equivalent in the UK). But join only the top caliber organizations, otherwise I noticed the bitches dont really respect the men as much with some shitty frat/org.

Right now your mind is on these college hoes, but their all worthless compared to JB. With your frame development you'll be Able to easily pull them later ( and still can now with social organization maxxing, or social circle maxxing).

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 16673
Dn rd

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17920
Uk is maher only

Just fuck as many young sluts as you can while you can, don't catch feelings.

They're just holes after all.

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Just fuck as many young sluts as you can while you can, don't catch feelings.

They're just holes after all.
You don't really believe what you're saying bhai.

You are hurting inside. You just need a hug.

Women are manipulative, duplicitous, callous and soulless monsters.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Been rated HTN by multiple users here and im invisible to most (non subhuman) foids.
Its over.
I really think the oofy doofy pill is real. Basically be a clown to the girl and hope it works. Also simping, while its looked down upon, is a viable strategy. Just look bluepill recessed deformed twinks scoring Stacies while we circle jerk in narcychad.org :feelswah:

• Woah
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21620, Deleted member 16673 and Prince88

I GIVE UP.

Stupid fucking mentalcel

This is God tier advice

Been rated HTN by multiple users here and im invisible to most (non subhuman) foids.
Its over.
I really think the oofy doofy pill is real. Basically be a clown to the girl and hope it works. Also simping, while its looked down upon, is a viable strategy. Just look bluepill recessed deformed twinks scoring Stacies while we circle jerk in narcychad.org :feelswah:
LOl

I never pined for a relationship tbh. I'm just psycho like that. Girls like me though :lul:

Honestly best advice is love yourself more and stop caring about getting girls. It's not your looks, and from what you're describing not your personality either. Although you do seem SLIGHTLY neurotic, which might be because you're so desperate to get someone as you say yourself...

Even if you're very good looking and have a good personality, your SMV tanks if you come across as desperate and trying too hard. Therefore, as I said, best advice - stop caring and start loving yourself. Girls love that shit and will automatically think you are super hot.

• +1
Reactions: litaz
ur skull is too small

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19157
Im between mtn-Htn and one girl told me that im best man he ever met in his life. You need to be empathic, fun and not be jerk or desperete for pussy or love. be patient. Dont do thing too fast. Let them learn your good sides better. They will like you back.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20848

Pussy, mentally speaking

Im between mtn-Htn and one girl told me that im best man he ever met in his life. You need to be empathic, fun and not be jerk or desperete for pussy or love. be patient. Dont do thing too fast. Let them learn your good sides better. They will like you back.
Tbh if you have no frame you get walked over. The difference in how I get treated with a good body vs nothing is day and night. Even when you get laid its a different ball game.

I remember when was skinny 110 lbs at 180 cm and got laid was forced to wear a glove

But at 170 lbs and fit they wanted to just get the plan b and begged for me to bust inside. And the dates were a breeze. The girls would touch a lot more and ask where my place was and pretty much set up the date where you could fuck easily, while before it was a lot of fucking jestering and overthinking your next conversation move and more alcohol involved so you could improve your looks via beer goggle effect.

classic mentalcel. unironically go seek professional help, this site won't help you.

Show face or pm me pics. No way you're Chadlite and struggle as much as I do.

Chadlite or not , not every single girl will wanna fuck you , it’s impossible, girls have types , etc , if your plan is to appeal to the whole female species, its not possible . Just relax bru

Chadlite or not , not every single girl will wanna fuck you , it’s impossible, girls have types , etc , if your plan is to appeal to the whole female species, its not possible . Just relax bru
OP has TikTok prettyboy appeal. He could probably slay 60-70% of the girls on his campus.

I appeal to no one. No girl has ever crushed on me in 23yrs+ of existence.

OP has mental breakdown over a foid. His problems are so trivial. In my case, 50%+ of the population is against me. It no longer becomes about romance... finding a partner... but about survival.

You are. If a girl doesn’t answer so what? Wait a few days and send a new message. If it’s recurring she doesn’t like you that’s it.
Go fetch another girl and the cycle continues.
Ideally if you are HTN you would want to talk with multiple girls at the same time to always keep your options open.