AM I PULLING THIS 9/10 GIRL WITH THIS PIC???

pneumocystosis

pneumocystosis

im so gifted at finding what i don't like the most
TONIGHT WAS THE LAST NIGHT OF FRESHERS WEEK. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I made out with two girls, and came really close to pulling another beautiful portuguese girl.
I will make another thread on how I kissed those other girls, cus i am really proud of how i did it.

I did not make out with that portuguese girl because she swerved me once in a flirtatious manner, but the party ended before we could kiss again.

When the party ended, we grabbed each other and walked over to her accomodation. We were flirting and got really close to kissing again. But she was kinda weird, a nt girl would have made out with me by now with all that flirting and touching.

Anyway she went back up into her flat with her gay friend (100% gay btw), and her female friend (who stayed with me) got a snap from my portuguese girl saying she "didn't care" about me.

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? LIKE WHY DID SHE SWITCH UP LIKE THAT? HOW? MY GAME WAS ACTUALLY GOOD

I got that portuguese girl's snap. And I just sent her a snap.

I SENT THIS:

We had banter because I was showing her the L when she told me came from lisbon because my family owns a fancy place in the algarve. I gave her the L while she called me a tourist. Flirty banter.
That explains the "perdedora" text.

THAT GIRL HAS SUPER HIGH STANDARDS APPARENTLY. I'm confident I mog a good majority of these uni normies, but this girl is fucking weird.

Is my snap CRINGE? Do you think there is a chance she will talk to me again tomorrow after she opens the snap?? IDK BRO my ego is shattered I was having a great night until she literally made me feel like shit.
WILL MY SHORT LOWER THIRD KILL ALL MY CHANCES??? IT LOOKS SHIT ITS MY BIGGEST INSECURITY.
I also spent an hour and a half outside with her friend like a fucking dickhead because she was scared of being by herself at night, which is understandable tbh...

It's 7 AM I need sleep and proper guidance.

She is a 9/10 btw. an easy 6.2 on the TRM scale.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: bleachmaxxer69, Tr0ubLe, alriodai and 9 others
SHOULD I JUST DELETE THAT SNAP BEFORE I GO TO BED??? I FUCKING CRINGE AT IT

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840
Which country u in op

• +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis
bro wheres the girl pic why did you bait me like this

• +1
Reactions: mogstars, GymCelNeckPill, buflek and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: mvp2v1
TONIGHT WAS THE LAST NIGHT OF FRESHERS WEEK. IT WAS AWESOME!!!
I made out with two girls, and came really close to pulling another beautiful portuguese girl.
I will make another thread on how I kissed those other girls, cus i am really proud of how i did it.

I did not make out with that portuguese girl because she swerved me once in a flirtatious manner, but the party ended before we could kiss again.

When the party ended, we grabbed each other and walked over to her accomodation. We were flirting and got really close to kissing again. But she was kinda weird, a nt girl would have made out with me by now with all that flirting and touching.

Anyway she went back up into her flat with her gay friend (100% gay btw), and her female friend (who stayed with me) got a snap from my portuguese girl saying she "didn't care" about me.

HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??? LIKE WHY DID SHE SWITCH UP LIKE THAT? HOW? MY GAME WAS ACTUALLY GOOD

I got that portuguese girl's snap. And I just sent her a snap.

I SENT THIS:

We had banter because I was showing her the L when she told me came from lisbon because my family owns a fancy place in the algarve. I gave her the L while she called me a tourist. Flirty banter.
That explains the "perdedora" text.

THAT GIRL HAS SUPER HIGH STANDARDS APPARENTLY. I'm confident I mog a good majority of these uni normies, but this girl is fucking weird.

Is my snap CRINGE? Do you think there is a chance she will talk to me again tomorrow after she opens the snap?? IDK BRO my ego is shattered I was having a great night until she literally made me feel like shit.
WILL MY SHORT LOWER THIRD KILL ALL MY CHANCES??? IT LOOKS SHIT ITS MY BIGGEST INSECURITY.
I also spent an hour and a half outside with her friend like a fucking dickhead because she was scared of being by herself at night, which is understandable tbh...

It's 7 AM I need sleep and proper guidance.

She is a 9/10 btw. an easy 6.2 on the TRM scale.

Mogger tbh

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, mvp2v1 and Hipcel
Aren't you the big ogre guy ?

you baited us with that title

everyone thought u post the girls pic

• +1
Reactions: falcon1 and pneumocystosis
OP mogs me to the taliban headquarters in afghanistan and back yet is still having to ask people on an obscure incel forum for girl advice

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstars, bleachmaxxer69, falcon1 and 13 others
fuck dude she didn't even open the snap and unfriended me WHAT THE FUCK

am killing myself (in vidogam)

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: falcon1, zeshama, Deleted member 22823 and 8 others
what are u doing to style your hair like this ?

• +1
Reactions: GymCelNeckPill and pneumocystosis
what are u doing to style your hair like this ?
redken powder grip 03. make sure your hair is dry before you apply. i have very thick straight hair

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and Maesthetic
UPDATE: SHE DIDNT UNFIREND ME. SHE OPENED MY SNAP AND SENT ONE BACK.
I am waiting an hour or two before opening hers. I'll keep you updated.

Now that I am sober and have been through post nut clarity, i think it is safe to say she is my oneitis. I can't fumble!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: poopoohead, zeek, Deleted member 18776 and 1 other person
UPDATE: SHE DIDNT UNFIREND ME. SHE OPENED MY SNAP AND SENT ONE BACK.
I am waiting an hour or two before opening hers. I'll keep you updated.

Now that I am sober and have been through post nut clarity, i think it is safe to say she is my oneitis. I can't fumble!
what pussy does to a mf:feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, falcon1, EverythingMattersCel and 3 others
UPDATE: SHE SENT ME A SNAP OF HER FACE SMILING.

What does this mean????
What do I send back??
I need someone with experience to answer!

fuck dude she didn't even open the snap and unfriended me WHAT THE FUCK

am killing myself (in vidogam)
Welcome to the UK arent you french?

Soon you will learn how disgusting and unfriendly women are in the UK

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, EverythingMattersCel and pneumocystosis
UPDATE: SHE SENT ME A SNAP OF HER FACE SMILING.

What does this mean????
What do I send back??
I need someone with experience to answer!
It means she fucking likes you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776 and pneumocystosis

Bro every girl i have met so far has seemed decent. As a french guy, I actually get a good halo and most women find that exotic. Some girl told me to go back to France but i do not give a single fuck because she is ugly

• JFL
Reactions: falcon1, EverythingMattersCel, zharupodrugu and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6128
ok bro what do I send back? do u have an idea?? i DONT WANT TO FUMBLE THIS
send something in French

Idk why youre asking me im just as clueless as you if she really likes you can say anything and get away with it

But dont send another snap just send her a chat instead preferably a question

• +1
send something in French

Idk why youre asking me im just as clueless as you if she really likes you can say anything and get away with it

But dont send another snap just send her a chat instead preferably a question
SHOULD I SEND THIS??

is it cringe? looks like im writing a paragraph

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, zharupodrugu, Lmao and 3 others
  • +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, Elvisandreaa, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
  • +1
OP mogs me to the taliban headquarters in afghanistan and back yet is still having to ask people on an obscure incel forum for girl advice

over for mentalcels

• +1
why do u want to send her snaps... just ask if she wants to go out with you lmao.. or ask if she wants to fuck if you feel confident enough

• +1
why do u want to send her snaps... just ask if she wants to go out with you lmao.. or ask if she wants to fuck if you feel confident enough
not very confident she likes me. i am planning on sending her a few snaps and messages before i ask for a date.

i want her so bad

• +1
Reactions: falcon1
not very confident she likes me. i am planning on sending her a few snaps and messages before i ask for a date.

i want her so bad
i understand... just whatever you decide to do, don't come off as too desperate.. it's very easy to get clouded in a situation like yours when you really want someone.. i blew several chances in similar situations because I didn't chill.. hope it works out for you buddy

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Tr0ubLe, litaz and pneumocystosis
just ask if she wants to go out with you lmao
This is also very important, you should not waste your time writing/snapping with her for too long, but be bold and try to arrange a meeting. This is generally true for online dating, especially instagram/tinder.

• +1
Reactions: falcon1, poopoohead, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
i understand... just whatever you decide to do, don't come off as too desperate.. it's very easy to get clouded in a situation like yours when you really want someone.. i blew several chances in similar situations because I didn't chill.. hope it works out for you buddy
thank you for this tip man. i actually fumbled this way in the past so the fact that you gave me this advice is really cool. hope u get what and who you want too bro

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: litaz, poopoohead and Deleted member 22623
This is also very important, you should not waste your time writing/snapping with her for too long, but be bold and try to arrange a meeting. This is generally true for online dating, especially instagram/tinder.
i'm fucking autistic at writing on tinder especially... literally fucked up with a girl who opened the convo on tinder and told me she wanted to fuck because my autistic brain decided to conversate instead of just writing "okay, come over".. ever since then i've never bothered with trying to conversate or send pics on snapchat, i just straight up ask if she wants to go on a date.. saves a lot of time too and you can move on instantly if she says no

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22354 and pneumocystosis
true, i need to find the balance between taking initiatives and not seeming desperate. thank you

• +1
Reactions: Tr0ubLe and Deleted member 22354
Dude you are htn/chadlite. You could send her a picture of you fucking a monkey and it wouldn't change anything. She obviously likes you so you can just send whatever and she will just think its cute. Just be straight to the point and confident, ask if she wants to meet up and maybe have some fun.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: zharupodrugu, Elvisandreaa, Xangsane and 2 others
i'm fucking autistic at writing on tinder especially... literally fucked up with a girl who opened the convo on tinder and told me she wanted to fuck because my autistic brain decided to conversate instead of just writing "okay, come over".. ever since then i've never bothered with trying to conversate or send pics on snapchat, i just straight up ask if she wants to go on a date.. saves a lot of time too and you can move on instantly if she says no
Have made the same experience, one even said directly that she has just broken up with her boyfriend because he cheated on her and therefore wants to distract herself and I have continued to talk pointlessly, instead of directly arrange a meeting.

true, i need to find the balance between taking initiatives and not seeming desperate. thank you
Also, what I forgot to mention earlier: You should show your intention, women love it if you know what you want.

And regarding whether she is into you, if she knows your intention and still continues the conversation or stays close to you in real life, that is always a very strong sign that she wants you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18776, pneumocystosis, GymCelNeckPill and 1 other person
dont put her on a pedestal, this shit turns females off and they can sense it from miles away. ur very good looking and probs her looksmatch, treat her like u would to any other girls. all guys simp for her already, be different and she will fall in love for u hard.
try to find out if she's a daddys princess or abused dog, if shes the first treat her right and like a real knight but if she has trauma and a shit family switch up on her from nice to treating her like shit them lovebombing again. ur going to have her in the palm of ur hand. if u want more help ask for my discord on dms ( i help for free, its fun for me )

READ THE WALL OF TEXT MTF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Sir Galachad and pneumocystosis
and yes show that ur fucking interested. STOP OVERTHINKING JUST TREAT HER NORMAL. IMAGINE SHES 5/10

• Woah
all guys simp for her already, be different and she will fall in love for u hard.
try to find out if she's a daddys princess or abused dog, if shes the first treat her right and like a real knight but if she has trauma and a shit family switch up on her from nice to treating her like shit them lovebombing again.
this is so fucking true. DUDE WOW. I need to find out which one she is.
thank you for replying and i'll dm you for your discord.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840, Elvisandreaa and Deleted member 18776
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, zharupodrugu, pneumocystosis and 1 other person
teehee i was used to reading red pill books before i found out about looks :lul::lul: ngl if u have the looks they are very legit to increasing the "not fuck ups" rate lmfao
this is so fucking true. DUDE WOW. I need to find out which one she is.
thank you for replying and i'll dm you for your discord.

• +1

theyre not unfriendly to chadlites and chads- no one is. Thats the blackpill matey

Anyway fuck me do I wish I could experience uni all over again with my current looks vs what I looked like then- I probs still look young enough to blend in with most but man I wouldve had such a better time.

Honestly it was so dumb of me to be obssessed with bulking- I spengt most of uni 17-19% bodyfat because I was obsessed with size due to being teased for my skinnyness growing up. I shouldve just gotten lean probs wouldve gotten me more slays and validation than gymcelling ever did

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, szolliontaraelis, pneumocystosis and 2 others
theyre not unfriendly to chadlites and chads- no one is. Thats the blackpill matey

Anyway fuck me do I wish I could experience uni all over again with my current looks vs what I looked like then- I probs still look young enough to blend in with most but man I wouldve had such a better time.

Honestly it was so dumb of me to be obssessed with bulking- I spengt most of uni 17-19% bodyfat because I was obsessed with size due to being teased for my skinnyness growing up. I shouldve just gotten lean probs wouldve gotten me more slays and validation than gymcelling ever did
It’s true, I’m third year and slayed many girls last few years but I have started to fall for the bulk meme again but I have luckily snapped back out of it and realised it’s all about the face before it’s too late.

• Woah
It’s true, I’m third year and slayed many girls last few years but I have started to fall for the bulk meme again but I have luckily snapped back out of it and realised it’s all about the face before it’s too late.
In hindsight- when I was on a ga yewr before uni I should’ve done a giga biulk for a year then got lean for uni and just maingained- instead I just span my weeks endlessly at like 18% bodyfat very slowly gaining muscle , eventually did a cut in final year cos I wanted abs. Got down to like 13% and didn’t even have good abs tbh but my face looked way better - then I realised it was all about the face, which is ironic since I originally cut for abs and figured my face would stay more or less the same cos I thought you only lost facial aesthetics at liek 20% and girls liked big bulky dudes lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18840 and Dodevu
send a link to looksmax and this thread specifically
it'll show her how darktriad and low inhib you are

• JFL
Reminds me of a weasel.

• JFL