I hate my mind to become blackpilled .

5.5psl

5.5psl

HOEMAXKING
If I was a bluepilled soy nigguh who sees the world and judges people on the basis of their inner qualities , i won't feel uncomfortable watching this video .

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: amkcel, ROTTING, Deleted member 25190 and 12 others
Such a waste of genes. Incel factory

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ROTTING, ValhallaSoldier, TUSSELEIF and 9 others
If she was a dude she'd be a literal 2/10 truecel. That guy's brian must be fried or smth.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: amkcel, ROTTING, Deleted member 21044 and 16 others
If I was a bluepilled soy nigguh who sees the world and judges people on the basis of their inner qualities , i won't feel uncomfortable watching this video .

The blackpill always comes to collect. Mirin the niggas that can cope with drip and rizz

• +1
Reactions: Suimaxxer, sub5outsider, gribsufer1 and 3 others

All I can see is a HTN with a subhuman gook. Hope he never reproduce with that beast.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999, gribsufer1 and 5.5psl
Nigga you have it better than me. I honestly wish I never went onto incels.is with my mentalcel mindset and hopped onto looksmax

Joined both at 2020 but rotted on gay incel shit for 2 years

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25190, ascension and 5.5psl
Nigga you have it better than me. I honestly wish I never went onto incels.is with my mentalcel mindset and hopped onto looksmax

You were greycel here for almost 3 years lol .
I have become a redcel in only 6-7 months .

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Lucid, SweetKanye and Deleted member 17595
  • So Sad
Reactions: 5.5psl
Ive been blackpilled since a toddler but I didnt know the name of it. It started during preschool when we were supposed to pick groups for a project and this girl I had a crush on picked a white guy and I asked her if I could join her group and she said "NO UGLY PEOPLE ALLOWED NEXT TO ME" and started screaming.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
Ik nigga.
I only lurked here cuz of good threads

• +1

Bro is a Brandon Flynn lookalike dating a 3/10 whose looksmatch is an incel that has 30,000 posts on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: blite, VenatorLuparius, rg1235 and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: blite, gribsufer1 and SweetKanye
Very inconsiderate of him. His sons will suffer.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amkcel, VenatorLuparius, rg1235 and 4 others
They'll go ER on their own mom .
Honestly can't blame her, I'd try procreate with someone genetically superior to me any day of the week. Over for them either way

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: VenatorLuparius, ;-;, gribsufer1 and 1 other person

Same, I spent 2018-2022 on incels.is when I should've been here jfl

• +1
Ive been blackpilled since a toddler but I didnt know the name of it. It started during preschool when we were supposed to pick groups for a project and this girl I had a crush on picked a white guy and I asked her if I could join her group and she said "NO UGLY PEOPLE ALLOWED NEXT TO ME" and started screaming.
i became blackpilled cuz I transitioned from rly beautiful child to subhuman teenager to now 18yrs old post puberty htn, and the change in treatment is astounding. Like living a different reality, literally, through every chapter of my life

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: amkcel, gribsufer1, Deleted member 29261 and 1 other person
i became blackpilled cuz I transitioned from rly beautiful child to subhuman teenager to now 18yrs old post puberty htn, and the change in treatment is astounding. Like living a different reality, literally, through every chapter of my life
I was like htn (getting chadlite treatement) when I was 14-15 to ltn from rotting due to Covid to currently mtn (from legit proper shaving). Difference is astounding

• +1
Reactions: amkcel
Bluepillers:What a happy couple
Blackpillers:White normie noodlemaxxing

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 20631, 5.5psl and gribsufer1
Bluepillers:What a happy couple
Blackpillers:White normie noodlemaxxing
He is not a normie he is a strong htn with a subhuman gook
I pray to god that they don't marry coz their children will never forget their deeds .

• +1
Reactions: ;-;, VenatorLuparius and gribsufer1
race of u and the girl

He is not a normie he is a strong htn with a subhuman gook
I pray to god that they don't marry coz their children will never forget their deeds .
If they have a girl she's going to be okay but it it's a boy it'll over before it even began.

• +1
Reactions: amkcel, rg1235 and 5.5psl
ugly fuck commend that she pulled him but hurts to see your lineage get fucked by some subhuman chink

• +1
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and 5.5psl
For whatever reason WMAF is super common in Canada.

• +1
LOL HAPAS ARE SO UGLY BRO

Hapa Jennifer Berg Pinyojit  half Thai half Swedish kK1WJiZ8UtY Se kln K3B9241XLCMHH0XMJEo4FUmU Hapa Liza Soberano 1r2vlkixv4ma1 Body azn hapa uDATMIXEDAZN czWWeXN Gorgeous hapa girl VIKTORIJA PHAM 1556335 93BEE455 09AB 4D41 B3B0 0DEEA4189F27

• +1
This nigga lives in my city jfl

• JFL
Reactions: amkcel and 5.5psl
atleast she was honest i guess

• +1
Jesus actually subhuman.

• +1