I hate my mom for treating me better when I look good

NukethisWorldAlready

NukethisWorldAlready

Founding father of r/truerateme, incels, looksmax
Shes just like any other women. All they care about is looks

She is more talkative when Ive got my hair cut and done, wearing good clothes instead of my daily pijama clothing and unkempt hair

All women are the same.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Gaia262, Danish_Retard and 6 others
"instead of my daily pijama clothing" :feelshaha:

• JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and subhuman to mtn
Shes just like any other women. All they care about is looks

She is more talkative when Ive got my hair cut and done, wearing good clothes instead of my daily pijama clothing and unkempt hair

All women are the same.
nah Is people in general Like for example one my friends ascended by loosing weight put I don't understand why I myself treated him better

I guess is normal that ppl treat others regardless of gender

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19294
My mon treated me the same from mtn -> htn/low chadlite with multiple halos

This is not just women jfl.
Every person no matte if male or female will treat you better if you look better

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Danish_Retard, Mouthbreath and 4 others
This is not just women jfl.
Every person no matte if male or female will treat you better if you look better
I agree tbh.

It was just a rant post

In general gl ppl will be treated regardless whether male female adults but even children

Only pets dont care what you look like

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Danish_Retard, BoneDensity and 3 others
tell me you're a basement rotter without telling me your'e a basement rotter
Bro every guy wears pijama clothing when home lol why wear jeans when home

• +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos| and softlysoftly
I agree tbh.

It was just a rant post

In general gl ppl will be treated regardless whether male female adults but even children

Even pets care, they don't care about your eye color sure, but your height and width, along with your pheromone and voice will matter very much.

Truth with blackpill is, everything matters to some degree, for everyone and everything.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Danish_Retard
she is just another dumb foid....what did you expect tbh

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
Even pets care, they don't care about your eye color sure, but your height and width, along with your pheromone and voice will matter very much.

Truth with blackpill is, everything matters to some degree, for everyone and everything.

You cant be serious. Any scientific backup goy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Danish_Retard
You cant be serious. Any scientific backup goy
Just fucking interact with animals, you're the fucking nihilist goy if you think pets treat you the same without any form of discrimination.

Dogs are more hornier with human of the opposite sex.
Predator will attack you / be threaten by you if you are intimidating, wild dog and wolves will eat babies or young children if you let them in the nature and they are in group.
The extreme proof is in black africa countries, lions are threatened by male human group but not female with children, even though in the latter there is often more than 2 time the number of human, this proves that lions are not afraid by the number of human but other characteristics, which means they don't perceive humans equally. Nature is merciless, if you fully undestand hypergamy, just know that this is just one of nature's mechanism but she has many other nasty dynamic, for the better and for the worst.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262, Danish_Retard and BoneDensity
I agree tbh.

It was just a rant post

I feel like even they can tell if your facial ratios are off

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Just fucking interact with animals, you're the fucking nihilist goy if you think pets treat you the same without any form of discrimination.

Predator will attack you / be threaten by you if you are intimidating, wild dog and wolves will eat babies or young children if you let them in the nature and they are in group.
The extreme proof is in black africa countries, lions are threatened by male human group but not female with children, even though in the latter there is often more than 2 time the number of human, this proves that lions are not afraid by the number of human but other characteristics, which means they don't perceive humans equally. Nature is merciless, if you fully undestand hypergamy, just know that this is just one of nature's mechanism but she has many other nasty dynamic, for the better and for the worst.
based

My cat doesnt give a fuck about your looks unless you dont feed them. Based

Cats > dogs btw.

So I can eat your mother pussy

I feel you dude i hate my mom 2