I hate my moms abusive boyfriend

Informationcapitali

Informationcapitali

Losing my mind
Took too long in the bathroom and this dude threatens to kick me out.

God I get a sensation to punch the sumbhamns face sometimes. Too bad he's 100 pounds larger than me.

One of these days I'll look like my avi and no 30 year old male will think about bullying me.

I hate teenage life man constantly being intimidated by men twice ur size cause they know that u cant do anything.:feelscry:

Sometimes I feel like they get an ego boost from making u intimidated. Which is just positive enforcement to act like this again.

I don't know why 30 year Olds do this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus, bishōnenmaxxer, Numb and 6 others
Roid up son

• +1
Reactions: klip11, Numb and incelmogger
Looks dont matter it's all about confidence and personality

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: klip11, Deleted member 32285 and Informationcapitali
Mog him to death

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: klip11, aesthetic beauty and cytoplasm
Fuck his ass while he sleeps

• Love it
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryan, klip11, Esteban1997 and 2 others
Just fight him once and call cps on that cuck. Fuck him anyway he’s literally some loser fucking your mum.

• +1
Reactions: Numb and wsada
Time to resort to drastic measures

• Woah
Reactions: Informationcapitali
dude when he is asleep it’s open season. Use your imagination

Just fight him once and call cps on that cuck. Fuck him anyway he’s literally some loser fucking your mum.
No I can't ill get beat up again like I did a few months ago hes been bodylifting for 20 years. No way I do anything to him.

I just wish these 30 year Olds weren't so egotistical about fighting a teenager.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bishōnenmaxxer and Sprinkles
No I can't ill get beat up again like I did a few months ago hes been bodylifting for 20 years. No way I do anything to him.
That’s the point. Take a few injuries then report him so he gets arrested. Ideally record it. You need to get creative. You do understand that the only future for your right now is that of an abuse survivor. You will literally be a submissive depressed cuck with mental illness when you’re older. Better to do something about it now.

• +1
Reactions: Magnum Opus and Numb
learn bjj and break his legs

Kill him

• JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado

God I get a sensation to punch the sumbhamns face sometimes. Too bad he's 100 pounds larger than me.

One of these days I'll look like my avi and no 30 year old male will think about bullying me.

I hate teenage life man constantly being intimidated by men twice ur size cause they know that u cant do anything.:feelscry:

Sometimes I feel like they get an ego boost from making u intimidated. Which is just positive enforcement to act like this again.

I WISH I HAD SOMETHING LIKE THAT because then i could knock the fucker out. i have an abusive mum and i cant do shit

gtfo that house asap. And beat him up once you do

gtfo that house asap. And beat him up once you do

That’s the point. Take a few injuries then report him so he gets arrested. Ideally record it. You need to get creative. You do understand that the only future for your right now is that of an abuse survivor. You will literally be a submissive depressed cuck with mental illness when you’re older. Better to do something about it now.

@moggathon @Ozraelite

Worst thing is he's not even a USA born citizen. From one of those shithole countries.

He's still not gracious for coming to one of the countries with the best living standards. I can see from his papers he's from central America.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Allornothing
mirin good advice. If he looks subhuman + ethnic they would believe u anyway

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing
mirin good advice. If he looks subhuman + ethnic they would believe u anyway
No I'm going to the army in a few months. Just got try to make it through these tough times best path possible.

• +1
Reactions: Sprinkles and Allornothing
dude when he is asleep it’s open season. Use your imagination
Sometimes I do think about lashing out but I feel it's not worth, I would just do it for self defense. I'm not the type of person to initiate physical harm I think it's too cruel.

Over for non violent humans. :feelsrope:

I feel humans weren't designed for physical altercations. We were meant for peace with one another. Humans bodies are far too vulnerable for this lifestyle.

Ngl though this comment gives me the creeps . Worried something might happen at night. Is there anything I can do to to protect myself?

@Allornothing. Advice.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 52057, Jamaldickjavontus and Allornothing
Sometimes I do think about lashing out but I feel it's not worth, I would just do it for self defense. I'm not the type of person to initiate physical harm I think it's too cruel.

Over for non violent humans. :feelsrope:

I feel humans weren't designed for physical altercations. We were meant for peace with one another. Humans bodies are far too vulnerable for this lifestyle.

Ngl though this comment gives me the creeps . Worried something might happen at night. Is there anything I can do to to protect myself?

@Allornothing. Advice.
Humans are designed for violence specifically because our bodies are vulnerable. If someone fucks with you you kill them and it doesn’t take much effort to do so. Stabbing them in their organs for example. Only an animal so strong that not even they can compete with themselves can achieve true peace. Violence is such a natural human trait idk why you think otherwise.

You want to protect yourself then put a lock on your door then if he complains do what I said in my earlier post. If he hasn’t attacked you randomly recently there’s a bit less to worry about so I wonder why you’re asking this question.

• +1
Reactions: Jamaldickjavontus and Esteban1997
The average Roman legionary was 5'4, the average Gaul 5'9

You're going to get knocked out by your mom's boyfriend just like Jody got knocked out by his mom's boyfriend

• Love it
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
If you don't hate your mom then you're a bluepilled cuck.

Honestly, I hate kids hating abusive boyfriend when they don't remember foids LOVE dark triad men and abuse like nothing.

You wouldn't be complaining if this was the other way around.

I HATE CUCKS!!!!!!

Last edited:
Brootal. As other comment said, you should do something now or you will regret it in the future.
Maybe poison him slowly, with no-odor no-color poison, retarded doctors will tell that bastard he has covid
You should do your own research on that topic

Anglocucks couldn't do shit against 7ft-8ft native moggers
They had to poison them

Last edited:
SO bad that tortillacel is bigger than you, that's weird.
If I were minor I would've already killed him, completely worth it
Also make sure he's not part of a gang as you said he's from central america
these insentient rats would kill a baby if the creature look them weird
they are subhuman same with these narcos of mexico
50% chink + god knows what% + 5%jew +0.1% white. Barely human.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back