I hate my mom's boyfriend.

Untrinsic

Untrinsic

tranny
My mom's boyfriend is over 400 pounds. He doesn't drink water, instead he drinks 10 sodas a day (none of them sugar free). He literally buys hundreds of cans at a time. Every time he eats he takes a massive plate of food. In spite of this he cannot cook. Last time he cooked it tasted like garbage.
He always smells like shit. My brother told me the fatty walked into his room once and the whole room was filled with the overbearing stench of shit. I overheard him talking to my (fat) sister's (manlet) ex-boyfriend (who also smells) about how they don't shower for a week because it supposedly makes their hair and skin better (they both have greasy hair and terrible skin).
My mom had him move in 6 months after the divorce, and angrily asked me 3 weeks in why I didn't like him. I wonder why, mom. I also have to avoid his fat (215 lbs) daughter around the house.
His daughter is a year or two younger than me. My mom started babysitting her for her boyfriend before my dad even moved out. She watches gacha life youtube videos and goes to GSA club. She has an affinity for older boys. One time she snuck in a 15 year old boy at night when she was 13. I was in the shower the whole time when that happened. I found a note she wrote saying she had a crush on a man 5 years older than her. One time me and my brother found self-insert cringe erotica she wrote.
The only thing my mom's boyfriend has is that he is tall (6'3?) and has a full head of hair. My dad is 5'8 (shrunken from age, formerly 5'10ish) and bald. My mom says before the she asked for a divorce he was a "friend" and that she started dating him after. My dad claims he was cheated on, so I do not know the truth.
The only thing my mom's boyfriend has is that he is tall (6'3?) and has a full head of hair. My dad is 5'8 (shrunken from age, formerly 5'10ish) and bald. JFL.
It's OVER for bald manlets. My mom is already somewhat planning to get married to him. If she brings it up to me I will vocalise my disgust of him to her. I have no clue what she sees in him other than the fact that he helps pay bills.
JFL at my whole family of autists.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1660, Beetlejuice, Marsiere214 and 11 others
shoot him dnr btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedCel5, BigJimsWornOutTires and Untrinsic
Didnt read

Is your mom hot?

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, RecessedCel5, aBetterMii and 1 other person
Height and hair

• JFL
Reactions: Idontknowlol
He broke the laws of PSL.

• JFL
Reactions: aBetterMii
The only thing my mom's boyfriend has is that he is tall (6'3?) and has a full head of hair. My dad is 5'8 (shrunken from age, formerly 5'10ish) and bald
Things you can do;

Give your dad red pill + black pill for self improvement.

And find a better (looking) male for your mum.

One time me and my brother found self-insert cringe erotica she wrote.
If anyone would like to read it, here it is (I don't recommend it)

Attachments

• 20200809_195837 (1).jpg
    20200809_195837 (1).jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 39
  • 20200809_195859.jpg
    20200809_195859.jpg
    407.2 KB · Views: 36
  • 20200809_195938.jpg
    20200809_195938.jpg
    353.1 KB · Views: 35
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow, DharkDC, Deleted member 7098 and 1 other person
Mogged by a bloated Chad.

My mom's boyfriend is over 400 pounds. He doesn't drink water, instead he drinks 10 sodas a day (none of them sugar free). He literally buys hundreds of cans at a time. Every time he eats he takes a massive plate of food. In spite of this he cannot cook. Last time he cooked it tasted like garbage.
He always smells like shit. My brother told me the fatty walked into his room once and the whole room was filled with the overbearing stench of shit. I overheard him talking to my (fat) sister's (manlet) ex-boyfriend (who also smells) about how they don't shower for a week because it supposedly makes their hair and skin better (they both have greasy hair and terrible skin).
My mom had him move in 6 months after the divorce, and angrily asked me 3 weeks in why I didn't like him. I wonder why, mom. I also have to avoid his fat (215 lbs) daughter around the house.
His daughter is a year or two younger than me. My mom started babysitting her for her boyfriend before my dad even moved out. She watches gacha life youtube videos and goes to GSA club. She has an affinity for older boys. One time she snuck in a 15 year old boy at night when she was 13. I was in the shower the whole time when that happened. I found a note she wrote saying she had a crush on a man 5 years older than her. One time me and my brother found self-insert cringe erotica she wrote.
The only thing my mom's boyfriend has is that he is tall (6'3?) and has a full head of hair. My dad is 5'8 (shrunken from age, formerly 5'10ish) and bald. My mom says before the she asked for a divorce he was a "friend" and that she started dating him after. My dad claims he was cheated on, so I do not know the truth.
The only thing my mom's boyfriend has is that he is tall (6'3?) and has a full head of hair. My dad is 5'8 (shrunken from age, formerly 5'10ish) and bald. JFL.
It's OVER for bald manlets. My mom is already somewhat planning to get married to him. If she brings it up to me I will vocalise my disgust of him to her. I have no clue what she sees in him other than the fact that he helps pay bills.
That was a good read. Interesting. But I'm not miring your situation. You gotta get out at any cost. Leave that trash behind.

I only shower about once every three days myself. And I haven't worn deodorant of any kind since 2011. It is healthier, to tell you the truth. I'm not a pig though.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: CFW432, Deleted member 7098 and Untrinsic
Mogged by a bloated Chad.
far from chad
That was a good read. Interesting. But I'm not miring your situation. You gotta get out at any cost. Leave that trash behind.

I only shower about once every three days myself. And I haven't worn deodorant of any kind since 2011. It is healthier, to tell you the truth. I'm not a pig though.
please shower more often and wear deodorant.
Things you can do;

Give your dad red pill + black pill for self improvement.

And find a better (looking) male for your mum.
ah yes blackpilling a 54 year old, very feasible and not autistic at all

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
far from chad

please shower more often and wear deodorant.

ah yes blackpilling a 54 year old, very feasible and not autistic at all
Why? I've never needed it. You stop using it for a couple weeks and you stop smelling so strong. It's just like Carmex. Carmex itself creates the need to apply it once your body's gotten used to it.

Deoderant causes cancer and alzheimer's anyways.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Untrinsic
Why? I've never needed it. You stop using it for a couple weeks and you stop smelling so strong. It's just like Carmex. Carmex itself creates the need to apply it once your body's gotten used to it.

Deoderant causes cancer and alzheimer's anyways.
This why you live in motels

Who Cares Larry David GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• JFL
Reactions: CFW432
  • Woah
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
I live in a house now, numb nuts. How bout you talk about why you live with your momma?
Nigga I been living in my own house b4 you and I’m only 19 😂, get yo money up gang

• Woah
The absolute state of west. Moms having boyfriend is consider "normal"

Is your moms pussy right?

• Woah
Size mogger